Why'd they make Maxima gay and lame?

Why'd they make Maxima gay and lame?

Maxima was never not lame

>I'm dumb

Lesbians are fine when they're hot. I see OP is being a fag as usual.

>okay gys, we need a new female character for Superman
>how about we just make wonder woman a huge bitch, but from outer space?
>PERFECT!

>being this gay
why dont yall want a rapist gf

>They didn't make her gay and awesome and have her go after Power Girl with an inappropriate level of aggressiveness.

I think the old one came back in Superwoman, but I haven't read it yet. The solicits said that she was hunting the gay one

Well, at least not is lame AND gay. Before it was only lame.

The old one was an usurped of the Maxima title and Supergirl, Superwoman and Maxima beat her and Lesbian!Maxima got claimed as the "real" Maxima

Because the writer is gay and lame.

if theyre going to make a lesbian maxima atleast make her crazy or bi

>is she's gay we need to at least also make her a bad person

stahp

>Crazy means bad
Fucking shitlord.

>not staying true to the character
are you gay?

That's what really annoys me about this new direction. It's one thing to make her gay, it's another thing entirely to make it so she's boring. Fuck that friendly safe dyke shit Maxima needs to be sexually aggressive.

Different character.

Literally nuLobo tier

Then maybe we shouldn't call her the real maxima.

if youre maxima, and im maxima
who is the real maxima

No, I'm Maxima!

Kara is cute.
Whatever happened to that Supergirl/Powergirl crossover? I kind of liked it.

Power girl has been shipped by to Earth 2 which has been forgotten.

the fuck is slade doing there?

it was a weird time

>Supergirl not even letting Maxima have a pity grope before she leaves

Shit friend desu

Slade used to be an anti-hero.

i thought he was always fighting the titans and shit. i didn't think he would ever hit anti hero status because even him being a merc would mean he would be contracted probably by badguys like 100% of the time.

After the Judas Contract Wolfman begin softening Slade's image with an emphasis on scapegoating Terra for Slade's attempt to Kill the titans and Slade having a code of ethics.

Yep, the old one came back to fuck shit up in Superwoman, and Lana, Kara, and nuMaxima teamed up to take her down

Fags are bad people

I do...

>Not barbarian space rapist

Is Lobo going to talk about his feelings now and reach diplomatic solutions to his problems?

i dont think anyone in DC does that either way

Maxima being a lesbian undermines the whole point of the character.

>I don't think the planet that basically was my own home because my cooter is dry towards guys.

I honestly laughed when I read this, it sounds so stupid and something that an alien anything wouldn't say to the very least. I mean they could've just said "Kara, I want you to liberate me from this responsibility. I don't think I can carry it's burden because of my own feelings."