Canto Bight (Tue 5)
Darth Vader #9 (Wed 6)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Ev0h6J50-NS1haeTNTM3VtNG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm legit hyped for Solo. I'm like 75% sure it's adapted from Underworld scripts in the same way Rogue One was so the more stuff we get from those scripts the happier I am.

Reposting.

I think the ST's main theme is extremism.
>Kylo is a kid who turned into a religious extremist who thinks the modern world must be destroyed and rebuilt in the image of his religious beliefs
>Luke is someone who had the potential to become an extremist like many people do when they experience war or extremism but instead he grew afraid of extremism so much that he now holds no convictions and would rather be a hermit instead of helping the galaxy. Luke is basically like the parent of a kid who went off to join ISIS if that parent became a recluse and started heavily drinking after losing their child to extremism
>Rey is someone who never had a culture/religion to turn her extremist. She's a blank slate. But in TLJ she's faced with the choice of joining Kylo in his extremist organization, becoming a nihilist like Luke, or forging her own path and doing trying to become a Jedi and fight the First Order

Official Spoiler: Luke is actually going to die in TLJ. He becomes one with the force thou.

I don't think there is a main theme.

There could be, though I don't know if it would be intentional. TFA started off as "OT, but MORE OT-ER!" and maybe Rian can make thematic sense out of it, though whatever themes he applies are going right out the window when JJ comes back.

>Phasma at the club

This here is the "I want to be a hero in the first phase of every Galactic Assault match" starter pack.

>not using personal shield
its like you enjoy teammates not being able to finish a sabotage

>when you lose yourself to the depths of the wook

EU was so far gone with all this celestial stuff and hyperspace barriers on the unknown regions, that I'm now glad are no longer canon.

DARK SIDEEEEEEED

If they ain't getting shot, they ain't losing health. And if they ain't losing health, they ain't giving you delicious battlepoints by standing next to them and reducing their health regen timer by 30%.

The squad shield leaves. Shit, if I had my officer at level 25 I'd bite the bullet and spend 480 crafting parts to get officer's presence up to the highest tier to reduce the health regen timer down by 40%, but I don't want to craft 7 cards to get to that level.

>tfw you realize your family legacy is having an edgelord grandson that gets molested by a mummy

Ahsoka will never appear in the movies

How do you think normies would react to "Darth Vader's long lost apprentice that never appears nor is mentioned in the movies"

The lekku would look horrible in live action, Shaak Ti spent the movie sitting down or standing up with no movement.

and it pisses me off

Shaak Ti was kneeling at one point too

Does anyone here honestly think that she will?

i legit dont get the doom saying about Solo
i mean i get there have been reshoots and stuff but its in capable hands.
and above that for all the grousing ive seen about Disney they have yet to let one of their big peripherals tank. i mean Ant-Man had as troubled a production as any of the Marvel movies and it turned out great, because the heads up top didnt want the brand damaged.
i ill bet that the people at the heads of Star Wars have just as much of a shit to give to make sure given that the PT is a scratch on the brand and there are people just clamoring to go "DEAD SERIES"

She kneels a lot, if you know what I mean

>OT Vader more powerful and a better duelist than Mace and Yoda
>2nd most powerful Sith Lord ever

*Raises paw*

I guess I'm in denial

5/10 got me slightly agitated

I don't think she will, not because Lucasfilm thinks it would confuse anyone, but because I don't see them making a live-action spinoff where she'd be relevant.

Count Dooku in BF2 when?

Never, and thank god
What a worthless character

technically, the animated movie did come to the big screen. and it did not go over well, it was literally advertised using "Anakin's long-lost apprentice that never appears nor is mentioned in the movies."

why do old people have to die

Dooku died like such a fucking bitch.
You're a Sith, nigga, and you don't expect your master to betray you? That's what you DO.
What a total let down of a character.

I don't remember Ahsoka being that big a part of the advertising

Why are Star Wars girls such party girls?

It's not so much that he never expected to be betrayed (plus he was already planning to betray Sidious), but he thought he'd made himself so indispensable that Sidious wouldn't dare do it.

Why was the alien design in Rouge One so much better than TFA's?

>but he thought he'd made himself so indispensable that Sidious wouldn't dare do it.
How was he indispensable?
He was in on the Clones.
So he knew that the Clones had reached saturation point to kill off all the Jedi.
He even had a new boogeyman, Admiral Asshole, to scare the Republic with

He thought Sidious still needed him to keep the CIS in control. Plus in order to get rid of a Sith apprentice, the master would need to have a replacement in mind, and Dooku felt there wasn't anyone who could replace him (he didn't know Sidious was grooming Anakin for that).

So basically, arrogance, like the downfall of most Star Wars villains.

Did Dooku know Palpatine was Sideous? Whole reason they invaded Courasant was to capture him

because you hated TFA and want more excuses to shit on it

@pablohidalgo 2 minutes ago
Long story short: someone asked me earlier today if I had deleted a bunch of tweets. I hadn’t, but that got me thinking ‘holy, you can do that?!’ So here we are. I was always creeped out that there were redditors collecting this nonsense. Tweets are now set to self-destruct.

Say goodbye to the memes

I thought that TFA was okay.

he tried to get Obi-Wan to help him kill Palpatine in Episode 2 but Obi-Wan told him no way fag even though Dooku wasn't lying

what a sloot, i bet this bitch doesnt even know who star wars is

I mean.... It's possible?
At the end of AotC, he meets with "Sidious" with his hood up.
It totally fooled the Nemoidians in TPM.

She's said that JJ first introduced her to Star Wars, implying that she never knew anything about the franchise before being cast

>tfw I was the one that asked him
REEEEEEEEEE I'M SORRY /SWCO/ I RUINED THE MEMES

Yes, he knew.

He deleted literally everything? That seems like overkill

Frankly I always figured the Neimoidians just have trouble telling human faces apart

how will this kill memes? they live on until they die out on their own, not through forced delet.

>filoni's face when pablo tells him Rebels is over

Yeah, that seems pretty dumb. Especially since he helped clarify a lot of things people had questions about.

>I actually made Pablo delete his tweets
>but I also probably triggered reddit too
Fuck. I feel conflicted.

wheres the big cowboy hat though

Don't judge how good things are by how triggered they make your enemy. That seems silly.

Quick, make a list of all the standard questions so he can make a new canon l

welp, there goes that entire pastebin of tweets

Dooku's political idealism was the end of him. He tried to outwit the Sith from the inside while leading the Separatists, thinking he could eventually double-cross Palpatine. He should have brought Palpatine's involvement to the attention of the Senate directly. He would have earned goodwill for his own cause by highlighting the corruption of the Republic, weakening their own image. If he had moved quickly enough, he could have avoided war altogether.

Padawan Anakin should get a propeller beanie

This means all his sketches and stuff are gone too, right? =/

>how will this kill memes?
People tended to just link back to twitter. The ones people screengrabbed will live on.

but vader wears a sombrero

yep

Well, that was retarded.

I'm so glad that The Wook archives this stuff

I have a fuck load of Pablo screengrabs from August 2016 to January 2017. It's like 60 pics, want me to post them all?

Put 'em in an album?

would the Senate even believe him though

it probably would have been better to go to the Jedi Council about it, Mace Windu still considered him to be upstanding enough to not kill people

I guess I'll post them here and then do an album or something.

A big part of his problem was he felt the Jedi Council wasn't listening to him. I don't think they put him in the same "okay this guy's nuts" category as Sifo-Dyas, but they never really saw eye to eye with him.

>yep
Well that's annoying. Makes his decision all the more baffling.

>66
heh

why was Anakin exempt from Order 66 anyway? I thought Clones were trained to gun down Jedi on sight if the Order was given, and he was clearly a blue saber-wielding Jedi when he marched on the Temple

Sidious likely put an exception in it for Anakin

as we saw in "Obi-Wan and Anakin" he was grooming Anakin from a young age in bars

Maybe Sheev told them that he was the one virtuous Jedi left, and gave him a thing to have so that he'd register as a friendly on any sensors?

There might've been a sub-order that made someone an exception. Like Sheev called the 501st and said "Execute Order 66, sub-order 66a, subject Anakin Skywalker" or something.

At the time he was no longer Anakin Skywalker Jedi Knight, he was Darth Vader

The 501st probably got word to exempt him pretty soon after Order 66 was called in, and any other clone units might at least hesitate when seeing Anakin marching around with his unit: either assuming he was in custody, or that something was amiss, long enough to be filled in that Anakin was no longer a target.

Anakin was already dead

"Operation: Knightfall troopers will be accompanied by Lord Vader. Follow his commands."
No Anakin in sight.

Darth Vader isnt a Jedi

>Knightfall
I didn't know they were killing Batman

I thought knightfall was associated with the breaking of batman's back, not his death.

Actually fuck posting all of these individually. I made a folder that I'll be adding to a Google Drive folder as I find more and more of his tweets. I'll do tweets for other important people like storygroup members and authors as well.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Ev0h6J50-NS1haeTNTM3VtNG8

Also: WE NEED TO GO THROUGH LELAND CHEE AND MATT MARTIN'S TWITTERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO GET LORE TWEETS BEFORE THEY DO WHAT PABLO DID BECAUSE ONE OF THEM LIKELY WILL DO THE EXACT SAME THING HOLY FUCK

I find it interesting that Rogue One managed to add so much.
>The religious groups of Jedha
>the (potential) force users neither Jedi nor Sith.
>Rebel fanatics and some sense of justification for the spiral of retribution in the Empire
>We see the Imperial ambitions and internal power plays (which would have paved way for a multitude of post-imperial factions racing for power, had Disney not decided to go retarded)

>all these dubs

>the (potential) force users neither Jedi nor Sith
thats been a thing though
in the old EU as well a Nu Canon
there were even one or two in TCW

>internal power plays (which would have paved way for a multitude of post-imperial factions racing for power, had Disney not decided to go retarded)
That has already been done to death. Why should they do it all again?

Did you get this

No. Thanks. Do you have the screencap from the other day where Pablo was talking about the Vong?

This?

Yes. Thanks.

>the (potential) force users neither Jedi nor Sith
There must be other Force-users besides the Jedi which operate within the Republic. Do we ever see any of them? How many Force-users are there compared to those that become Jedi? What sort of regulations are there on Force-user organizations?