reminder that marco is not a bitchboy

wait that's only four

>Marco being a savage to Tom
>Janna being a savage to Kelly
>Janna actually knows who Tom is now

Stump Day was based as fuck.

Post Mewmen who need the BMC

Objectively false.

I loved Star's first outfit in the episode. It's absolutely adorable and it makes me wanna cuddle her 10000x more

>pic related

"I'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend!"

What did he mean by this?

I really hope they make a Marco and queen Moon Ep. I would like to see how they would react to each other.

Queen moon needs to go and do queenly duties in another kingdom but everyone is busy(by this i mean the servants, knights, the king, everyone) except Marcos because Star is out on a date with Tom. The Queen asks him to help her (since he has nothing to do) he goes with her and on there way get attacked by bandits then .....(How would you finish his adventure???)

F
U
C
K
Y
O
U
Every thread about Star and you spamming like a bitch?

> yfw when not invited to Stump day birthday party.

I'm trying to get a stream set up in case the other OP can't do it but this is becoming more trouble than I thought. Update will be soon.

But I'm posting a cute girl from star vs complete with cute facts

Cuckaviation is the thinking butterfly's fetish.

How's it feel to know that Janna doesn't give a shit about Tom and never will.

>dat areola
Enjoy those three days.

>River fucked Eagle Queen
>Moon fucks this kappabird

deep down tom knows he doesn't deserve star, and after getting btfo at two parties by star and marco it's making him question his relationship

Out of sheer desperation to live he thinks making up a confession will save his skin

Some humorous twist involving Marco talking down the bandits somehow and Moon is impressed by Marco's silver tongue

Demigods don't grovel to a fucking hunk of wood

I would like after they train together?

It makes sense to me, don't think Hekapoo and Star have ever interacted beyond a medical checkup for EVIL.

Why is jackie mad at me?

Marco agrees. If not for have Star there being super-cute, he probably would've jumped out the window to get away from River's terrible storytelling.

OOC image
Jackie has low blood pressure

This basically. Tom is taking what he can get for now, but he knows he doesn't deserve it.

Jackie can get mad, I want to have the most angry and aggressive sex with her

Is anyone else kinda bummed that Hekapoo wore her normal outfit the funeral instead of something fancy?

Is a hekabro dumping his entire hekapoo collection?

Is it even possible to deny Hekapoo is bestgirl at this point?

I feel for Marco. On a side note, her onesie was pretty damn cute, too... Star is just the cutest thing ever conceived.

Ustream is so fucking aggravating right now.

It's always important to tell the truth, anons.

But user, don't you want demon milk?

Do you think Marco ever cut himself on those love spikes

Yes

Yes, she's not jackie who's the real best girl

Learn to piracy you noob

why are star's summon spells such little shits

Hekapoo is pretty great, but Star will always be my waifu.

>implying Hekapoo isn't always dressing fancy

late-night drawfagging, made this.
if this gets some sort of an seal of approval from yall i might draw some more from time to time, i'm already a frequent poster here.

Jackie has a body that was meant for breeding with

Hekapoo having actual human proportions instead of being a fat ugly dwarf? Must be fanart.

> "Marco? Haven't seen him."

an interesting concept let's see
>Marco brings Kelly as Marco being himself thinks the queen could be in danger specially if there's monsters around
>Queen remains uptight during the ordeal as she never really talked to the servants around her while Marco tries to engage in conversation with both her and Kelly
>Finally Moon breaks and tells Marco that a master says and the servant does; Monsters/some shit attacks
>Marco and Kelly have to take them down cue Kelly doing sword fighting while Marco keeps the queen at reach using his close combat
>Marco gets distracted and the Moon gets snatched, feeling terrible Marco is about to break before Kelly intervenes and tells him that a true knight doesn't give up
>Obviously Moon's fine and about to set herself free when the duo arrive, Moon sees the passion both display to protect her at all costs and appreciates what they are doing
>they get back and while both are commenting about each other's styles Moon joins and says she's happy to have such good warriors at her side and Mewni's side
>Episode ends with Moon asking if they would like her to teach them a couple of things about fighting

kekd

> "Am I your type?"

the ever-so-rare lewd kelly

Reminder she is only 14 and hasn't even reached peak performance yet

>why is she hugging me
>holy shit she smells of pinecones and glitter
>my feet hurt, wanna sit
>wish River put some stronger shit on these drinks
>I wish Tom was here can't wait to have a nice little party with all of my friends maybe even pretend it was my birthday
>maybe kelly would like to dance

> "I can be your dragoncycle any time muscles!"

>Reminder she is only 14
Yeha, what's your point?

>and hasn't even reached peak performance yet
And what would that be? I'm interested to hear it.

if she'll be my mommy i'll be her daddy

>implying 14 isnt peak

This is way too lewd.

>Yeha, what's your point?
My point is that her body is still developing. The best has yet to come.

>marco is sent back to hpoo's dimension by the MHC to check on her, as she hasn't been seen for days
>Marco goes there, is immediately kidnapped
>wakes up to a yandere hekapoo drooling over him
>proceeds to fuck him night and day for several weeks straight

They have one hell of a open marrige.

14 is already pretty awesome

>no skirt
its shit

Nice art, m8 keep drawing when you have the time.

14 is optimal breeding period.

Shouldn't Marco ask if Star if she isn't naked BEFORE opening the door and not peep while he is supposed to have his eyes closed?

>Star in some episodes was training with glossy to use her magic, and we clearly see that she had problems to cast some spells
>Ludo had problems to learn and cast spells, taking his time to know how to use the wand and yes, i know the wand was corrupted so ludo had problems, but the wand being corrupted didn't stopped Star to use it correctly
>Marco literally used a dark spell in his very first try without any problems, he didn't even failed to cast it.

i don't get it, it's just the story forgetting canon events that you need training to cast spells or something more? it's weird that Marco could cast a spell without much trouble, even more, it wasn't even a simple spell.

you got THAT right

c'mon user we were having a comfy thread don't be like this

Shit like what you posted should be a bannable offense

There's never been anything to indicate that dark spells are harder to cast than other kinds. It could be that the All-Seeing Eye is just really easy.

not even close pal

I think I got it to work.
ustream.tv/channel/qdfZC5ktKjE

But if he did that, he might have missed out on an opportunity to see Star naked. This way he could pretend he wasn't trying to do that.

Nefcy, you absolute madwoman.

Also, the circumstances around Marco spell casting is still pretty unclear, what with the cheek marks and the wand only transforming when he touches it with his right (monster) arm. Could be something else at play.

you know the things Glossaryck has on the book
the instructions on how pose, tone and spelling affect the spell?
Marco follows rules by heart so doing a simple pose while encanting the spell was easy, combine that with the idea that he's drawing of star's energy or has his own reserve and the spell has enough fuel to come out

now compare with Ludo who was arguably trying his hardest with, possibly no magical energy of his own, while also having to deal with Toffee fucking up his half of the wand
and star who's so much of a spazz than anything beyond a couple of words bore her

Jackie got written out of the show, sorry.