Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #6 Coco or Nog edition

Previous thread:
It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/2gr6rovz2rqwb/Christmas#2gr6rovz2rqwb
watch2gether.com/rooms/acochristmas-kt2ijwabbjmgxtgg1c
pastebin.com/6UN1ayC8
pastebin.com/sWuWJ2Ms
pastebin.com/RJdLW7sQ
pastebin.com/vbPk9D9W
pastebin.com/HLV8GN4L
pastebin.com/Fnj9ZGa7
pastebin.com/1pbeQmLn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for RIP Tiny Tim

Second for finally being able to
>tfw no gf
again

F for Tiny Tim

Done. Merry Christmas Korbinites

Thanks D!

He's truthly worth it.

Merry Christmas user from stream.

Bump w/ list ZUKEPXMX9A5R

This hasn't been posted in a while, so here's some christmas Sup Forums Music, Comics, Specials and more.
mediafire.com/folder/2gr6rovz2rqwb/Christmas#2gr6rovz2rqwb

so since you guys are basically my only people I actually have friendly interaction with annually, what are your favorite comics/shows/films of the past year?

Films: Logan, Coco, happy death day. If I recall more I tell you.

Comics: Im at least 2 years behind usa, mostly cause of irl reasons, but I like the rebirth aquaman.

I dont watch tv, do mickey mouse shorts count? because I love those.

Wow, I think I actually talked to you two (or maybe even three) years ago. Last year I took a year off from my program so I probably didn't mention it, but this is my fourth year doing Sup Forums Secret Santa

I'm still in undergrad polisci but almost done and looking at a Masters of Public Administration.

Superman, Lemire MK, Logan, WW, Invincible's Last Arc, Super Sons & Priest-Strok

Happy Death Day is Lobdell's few million dollar years in the making payday

>Shows
I didn’t watch a lot of tv this year, actually. I loved Castlevania and Little Witch Academia, but that last one is Sup Forums.
>Films
Captain Underpants. What a great adaptation that was.
>Comics
Again, wasn’t big on comics...uh...the few issues of Gwenpool and Invader Zim I read were kinda amusing. I just don’t read comics anymore.

Was just listening to the album last night. What a comfy concerto.

Been in love with Paklis, Green Lanterns, Green Valley, Black Bolt, Beautiful Canvas, Batman & Superman. Lots of notable books this year.

Film? I didn't see much this year, I think it was all comic related, so I'mma go with Logan. That was amazing. Gonna check out the Noir version sometime this month.

Comics, I've been enjoying Super Sons a lot. And Green Arrow. Otherwise, I can't recall much of what I read that was from this year.

I don't have TV anymore, but I miss Lucifer and iZombie.

Will you watch the zim movie?

Well, folks, I've been a-tinkerin' away and I've got a bit of new material added to last year's "How The Grievous Stole Life Day!". Included here are what myself and another user came up with last holiday season, expanded upon and, hopefully, to be completed this year with a bit of Christmas luck. Enjoy!

>"Master Obi-Wan! Master Obi-Wan! Tell us the story of how Grievous stole the lightsabers on Life Day!"
>"Younglings, I'm deep in meditation at the moment. Can't you have Master Yoda tell it to you?"
>"When Master Yoda tells it, the rhymes don't work at all."
>"What about Master Windu?"
>"He adds a lot of expletives about the General's mother when he tells the story and we're only younglings after all..."
>"...very well."

>All the Wookiees in Kochirho liked Life Day a lot
>But General Grievous, his body all circuits and steel, did not

>Grievous despised all living things in this joyous time
>To exist and be free was their treasonous crime

>It could be that his head wasn't anchored just right
>Or perhaps that his joints were fastened too tight

>His breath, it ran short with no exertion at all
>For his breastplate, though sturdy, was three sizes too small

>Whatever reason - his head too loose, his joints too tight
>He awaited the battle, itching to fight

>Glaring down from his bulwark, his cruel eyes aglow
>He watched the festivities and his hatred did grow

>For he knew every Wookiee celebrating below
>Was a stone in his path and they HAD to go

>At the thought of such merriment, the General did jeer
>”Tomorrow is Life Day! It’s practically here!”

>Then fondling a ‘saber, his cold fingers clenched tight
>”I’ll crush every last one. Let them quake at my might!”

>Tonight they would slumber secure in their dreams
>But tomorrow he’d rip their world apart at the seams

>And then! Oh, the screams! Oh, the screams! Screams! Screams! Screams!
>If there’s one thing he loved, it’s the SCREAMS! SCREAMS! SCREAMS! SCREAMS!

>But first those savages will gather to feast. And they'll feast! And they'll feast! And they'll FEAST! FEAST! FEAST! FEAST!
>Noisily stuffing themselves on some wild, garish beast
>”It is their last meal, after all, I can grant that at least…”

>But the end would come swiftly once the bones were picked clean
>For he found the final tradition so loathsome he could scream

>All the Wookiees on Kasshyyyk, the stout and the lean,
>Would gather together and then start to sing
>With their guttural growls and roaring quite fierce
>Their tribal celebration the heavens would pierce
>They'd sing! And they'd sing! And they'd SING! SING! SING! SING!

>And then as the thought of this most cherished day
>Grievous lashed out a rage, much to the droids’ dismay
>”For far too long have I abided these shaggy cretins,
>Tomorrow they perish and, with them this season!”

>Then he thought up a plan! A horrible plan!
>GRIEVOUS CONCOCTED A TREMENDOUSLY HORRIBLE PLAN!

>"I know just what to do!," Grievous said, eyeing Kashyyyk's green globe
>And then he crafted a makeshift headdress and robe

>"What a grievous idea!," the cyborg beamed with a hum
>"With this Sun-Ta disguise, I look just like Jedi scum!"

>"I'll *koff* need a tauntaun...," he wheezed with a hack
>Alas, there were none to be seen 'til The Empire Strikes Back!

>His cunning mind racing undeterred, he said
>"If I can't find a tauntaun, I'll build one instead!"

>So he sent for a clanker, which looked quite brassy
>Then welded two durasteel horns right onto its chassis

>Next he fashioned a sack from a cloak yet destroyed
>And to a banged-up old speeder, he hitched up the droid

>Comics
I've been pretty poor this year and lost track of a lot of comics but the Al Ewing trinity of Ultimates, USAvengers and Royals was good. Nick Fury and Nova were nice while they lasted. Black Hammer is Lemire at his a-game. New Super-Man, The Wild Storm, Doom Patrol. Completely fallen off indies this year, unfortunately (though I picked up Copra Round 4 and Fantasy Sports 3)

>Shows
Stranger Things and Stranger Things 2 were fantastic. I also watched season 1 of Riverdale as a guilty pleasure but I've heard the second season goes downhill. Also slowly watching through Gravity Falls with my gf so that's fun.

>Films
I really liked Thor: Ragnarok regardless of its creative liberties. The Kirby and Simonson influences were everywhere and it was glorious. Technically last year but Rogue One was also amazing and everything I wanted in a Star Wars movie but didn't get in the disappointing TFA.

How's Lucifer? I'm a huge fan of the Mike Carey Vertigo run so from briefly checking it out I was put off

Lucifer is the comfiest comic book show ever made, I love it so much even though Gotham has been killing it and AoS' premier was top tier

>comics
Nothikng really comes to mind off the top of my head, but I did enjoy Stan Sakai's Usagi Yojimbo/TMNT one-shot quite a bit. I'm also really enjoying My Hero Academia

>shows
Stranger Things, The Mist, Kamen Rider Build, Star Wars: Rebels, and Justice League Action have all been a lot of fun, especially the latter three when watching them with the family.

>films
I loved Kong: Skull Island, enjoyed it a lot more than Godzil14 and can't wait to rewatch it. One Piece: Film Gold, John Wick 2, Wonder Woman, GotG v2, and Spider-Man: Homecoming were all enjoyable too. I even dug Colossal for what it was.

The wife has fallen ill so today seems to be a write off before it's even began . I'll attempt to add more to the stream today but it's not looking so hopeful. I'm not saying my washing pile today is big, but I'm sure I saw a mountain goat at the summit...

Helps if I add the name really.

Whatever you can churn out Sheol, I'm sure it'll be as great as any old stream. Lets just make sure the clogkid compilation video isn't played like 8 times today alright?

Clogkid needs those to worship him. I just do as he commands.

Stream is up at:

We now have Sonic UK, Tom and Jerry, Archie, more Charlie Brown, Little Women anime christmas special (I know), He Man and She Ra... I'll add more later. I want to find a decent source for A Christmas Carol, the Jim Carey CGI one.

...congratulations?

good for you, kek

those soundtracks are great, thanks for posting them

>comics
haven't really read anything this year due to university and being on a budget pretty much all year long. I have read the three books that I bought while starting my comicbook collection though. Of those three, I'd say All-Star Superman

>shows
didn't really LIKE anything this year. I enjoyed the rest of Gotham's last season though so probably that. Flash kind of went downhill unfortunately due to the whole quipping thing

>films
Hard to say. It would probably be a tie between Logan and Wonder Woman. Logan ended on a bad note so it kind of left a bitter taste in my mouth, especially because I liked Hugh's portrayal of Wolverine. Surprisingly, didn't really like a single animated movie this year but I haven't seen that many to begin with

I like it

>tfw I had almost fogotten the term "tauntaun"

so many have been ill in the last couple of days, even people on this board. probably because I am using the people's life force to regenerate my cheek tooth wound

1H0UA0MRH0GR1 .de

>comics
It feels like I've mostly been reading and enjoying the Green Lantern and Superman titles, nothing else really stands out to me.

>Films
The new Kingsman was amazing imo, and I really enjoyed The Hitman's Bodyguard too.

>Shows
Watched The Good Place which was pretty nice, and am really hoping for that next season of Black Mirror before the year ends.

Threadly list post I8ICH61R8ETZ

>Comics
I've really enjoyed the recent Black Bolt, and Dark Knights has been some super 90's tier fun.
>Shows
Mindhunter wins that one for me. I just cant go past David Fincher
>Films
Dunkirk would have to win that, but there have been some really good movies released this year. I am hyped to see The Disaster Artist though, I hope its as brilliant as my expectations are for it.

>what are your favorite comics/shows/films of the past year?
The only new movie I've seen this year was the third Apes movie, so it wins by default. It was bretty gud though.
It's still more than the number of new comics I've read, though. But I DID start actually reading up on Valiant, and about 50% of their starting line-up was a fun read.
Also, the majority of shows I've watched were animus.

Kino's Journey, Lupin the 3rd and Blood Blockade Battlefront are my three favorite anime and they're all back on air
I'm so happy

MMO Junkie might be my favorite show this cour.
A goddamn romcom. But it's so cute and comfy, and a great soul-detox.

>Comics
The New Gods Special was the best Fourth World thing we've had in ages. And I finally got into Fall of Deadworld and that's been a kick. Mage being back as well.

>Shows
Future Man was surprisingly alright for a Seth Rogen joint. It had some really horrible parts, but more hits than expected. I liked The Gifted in terms of Sup Forums stuff.

>Films.
The Meyerowitz Stories is the best movie I've seen all year. But I liked Dunkirk, Valerian, Logan Lucky, and The Lego Ninjago Movie.

Ayo, I took over Sheol's stream and we're starting Jim Carreys Christmas Carol.

link at

Well, turns out I doofed, gotta rehost the video.
The Mouse will NOT stop Christmas Magic.

>Comics
New Super-Man has been my favorite thing to come out of Rebirth. IFor manga I got all caught up on My Hero Academia, which has been a wild ride, although it's less fun reading week to week.

>Shows
Started The Good Place a few months ago and instantly fell in love. Also really been enjoying the new season of Flash. And Kamen Rider Build is off to a great start.

>Films
Wonder Woman was easy favorite for me. Pretty much all of the superhero films were strong, except Justice League (and I thought it had some positives too). Also loved Coco.

My sister got her MPA. She loved the program she did.

>Comics
I found Blacksad this year and brought it all. No regrets. I need more though despite basically owning everything.
>Shows
I've not watched much TV this year as I've been busy. Only thing that I did check out was Blue Planet 2. Class.

Unironcially nothing. 2017 blew massive amounts of cock.

I forgot films. Which is ironic as everything was forgettable.

That's not ironic. "fitting" maybe.

Films: WW, JL, Logan
Comics: Green Lanterns (Well there are more, but this stood out the most)
Shows: Marvel Netflix ones. If you want to count anime as well Made in Abyss and Isekai Shokudou.

I forgot the N in my name

Star Wars Holiday Special just started.
... I'm so sorry.

Oh shit, incoming!

fuck me, it's one of a kind, that's for sure

You may have missed it but you were gifted in the previous thread

Films: Coco and Logan were the best Sup Forums related films i saw this year i still got to see Captain Underpants, not Sup Forums related I'd go with Hacksaw Ridge, Silence, Captain Fantastic and Baby Driver
TV shows:I caught up with Star Wars Rebels so I'll go with that, Also I finished Steins;Gate
Comics: Superman, Supersons, the Batman issue with Swamp Thing, Spectacular Spider-man, The Gravediggers Union and Batman Creature of the Night were my favourites, Valerian and Laureline didn't came out this year, but the movie got me interested, also some D&D comics that made me curious about the game
wishlist 3KOS71O8Q0T46 .com.mx

Just a heads up for anyone interested. I'm going to try and get my first puzzle up on Monday later in the evening. I'm currently on a multi city crime spree so help will be sparse for a few days. Start prepping your puzzle hats and be sure to review my old puzzles to prep
pastebin.com/6UN1ayC8 - My original puzzle write up from 2015
pastebin.com/sWuWJ2Ms - Puzzle 2
pastebin.com/RJdLW7sQ - Puzzle 3
pastebin.com/vbPk9D9W - Puzzle I did as a warm up a few weeks back
pastebin.com/HLV8GN4L - Puzzle 1 Xmas 2016
pastebin.com/Fnj9ZGa7 - Puzzle 2 Xmas 2016
pastebin.com/1pbeQmLn - Puzzle 3 Xmas 2016

Justice League Action's Grundy Christmas episode was beautiful.

I'm excited

My body is ready.

To watch everyone else suffer. I'm not smart enough for this shit.

Riddler, there's nothing I'd want more than to have you locked up behind bars this Christmas. But we don't have the resources to deal with you and Batman has his hands full, something about a cult of Eldritch Snowmen. Your riddles and puzzles bring confusing joy to these threads, and I can't wait to see what you have this year. Just remember Nigma, lock yourself back up in Arkham when you're done.

Merry Christmas.

I feel the shakes coming on again...

Shaking my fist already

I promise it'll be easy this year. I merely reviewed some doctoral papers so that it would be easy enough for you.

Thank you Nagel!

You're both very welcome, I hope you enjoy your gifts!

I love you but I also hate you

merry Christmas Sup Forums!

forgot my list

1FDBRSJ0U0IZQ

Logan, BR 2049, 3 Billboards
Twin Peaks, The Americans
Mister Miracle, Redneck

Dunkirk, Logan, Murder on the Orient Express, Paddington 2

Well, this week's gonna fucking suck now.

I like the show, but from what I head of the comic (haven't read it yet) they were nothing alike so I can see why you're put off.

Oh yeah, John Wick 2 was this year. Man, that was fun, saw it a few nights ago.

>I saw a mountain goat at the summit
If you catch you got a potential meal there.

I wanna but I don't wanna.

One more

Star Wars: Rebels ends next year and I will have no cartoon series that I care about left, save for Venture Bros. At least I'm finally working through Bakshi's movies. I thought they would all be like Coonskin, but they're fortunately not as weird. I even like Last Day's of Coney Island better than Coonskin.

You don't like cartoon shows like "OMG SO RANDOM" TTG? "My feelings are rocks" Steven Universe or the "Let's fuck the kid and do ships" Star vs The Universe???

What's wrong with you?

I'd rather just re-read Achewood, and dig into the blogs I forgot about. Whatever happened to Becky Primm?

>Venture Bros
New season less than a year away, hooray!

there really aren't any good modern cartoons anymore except for Rebels. people might as well switch to watching anime shows if they need some new stuff to watch

Well...

I do like that pastel horse show

I've been enjoying Rebels myself, though it does seem to be fairly tepid compared to Clone Wars. I still need to check out the new Thunderbirds show though, looks alright.

I actually like it for there being only one storyline. even though I like Clone Wars, the constant change of scenarios and characters kind of bugged me because I always felt the need to see more if an episode had really great characters. instead, you would get some boring 2-parter c3po story in the next episode

Ah, well it's the opposite for me. Clone Wars really explored the universe (literally) of Star Wars and that always appealed to me. Still I can understand why you'd prefer a singular narrative over a mish-mash.

>comics
Mostly the same stuff as last year: Shade the Changing Girl, Doom Patrol, the rest of Rucka's Wonder Woman, the single issues of King's Batman, New Super-Man, Deathstroke, Aquaman. New stuff: Mister Miracle, Kid Lobotomy, Redlands.

>Shows
Mr. Robot season 3 is back to being great after season 2 was kinda disappointing. I'm watching most of the CW comic shows with family but the only one I really liked this year was Legends of Tomorrow since it just went all out goofy and tossed most of the soap opera drama out the window. Riverdale's okay too. I started off liking Samurai Jack season 5 but it got worse as the season went on and that finale was not good. I guess that's the consensus opinion too and it's pretty telling no one else on here put it. And American Gods was good. I hope they tone down all the sex scenes next season though.

>films
Blade Runner 2049, Dunkirk, Lady Bird, Logan, John Wick 2, War for the Planet of the Apes, Wonder Woman. Still want to see Coco, The Last Jedi, Darkest Hour, The Shape of Water, and Phantom Thread before the year is out too. Decent year for movies.

I really want to finally watch Rebels after playing SW: Galaxy of Heroes. But I'm not willing to drop so much money on a season of a show.

Which sounds odd considering how much money I do spend of shit I buy blind all the time.

that was really the selling point for me to when it comes to Clone Wars. you really got to see many planets, the WAR aspect of the franchise and how many people's lives were affected by the war going on. That, the great animation (which was far superior to the Rebels animation) and the successful characterisation of pretty much every single character (even if it was a single episode) make Clone Wars the superior show for sure

Hurm.
Does any of you know how to check when I was a Prime member last time on Amazon? Apparently you get a free trial month every year, but Amazon wants me to pay, so I figure it hasn't been a whole year yet since I first tried it. But I have no idea how to check that.

Oh wait, never mind, I signed up and I guess the first paid month will be on January?

Yeah, I haven't got to post it cause I moved and still don't have internet set up yet.
Does anyone know there any good holiday themed things I should add from last year? I'll add em when I can
3DDPVIBGCRYHJ

>comics
Let’s see, finally did the complete Marvel Cosmic which was pretty good, but I’d say my very favorite this year was Darkhorse’s Conan, just finished the third omnibus, and honestly have no idea where to go without another collection.

>films
I really loved Okja and Murder on the Orient Express

>shows
Don’t really have time for much tv, this season of Hell’s Kitchen been pretty good tho. Also Brooklyn Nine Nine continues to be great.

Reposting list - WXSJXVAVNZFC

Hope you enjoy, 29JCHEX8ZLSYR

Ugh, Prime wants a credit card number. Booooo.

The KND special? More holiday music in general would be nice, aswell

why? that's so retarded

Well i haven't seen any good animes lately either.
I forgot about Blade Runner, man what a great movie.

>people might as well switch to watching anime shows if they need some new stuff to watch
I guess this is my cue: I've got three Crunchyroll 48h guest passes that I'd like to share:
>HMZDGK5UKES (this one expires on the 10th)
>VTUSK9BCPYZ
>HLFPZ7Q4D65
Happy watching, anyone!

Nice move user. I don't want one, since I ahem see them with other ways, but still good move.