So Marvel’s final boss is just some guy who wants his imaginary girlfriend to become real?

So Marvel’s final boss is just some guy who wants his imaginary girlfriend to become real?

I thought Bendis said he was moving to work at DC

One would think hat aliens would had discovered better ways to give support to breasts, but, apparently they don't.

Don't forget that his imaginary girlfriend cucked him for Deadpool, of all people.

One would think aliens wouldn't look exactly like palette-swapped humans with things on their heads but here we are

Thanos is a idiot...as long as life keep on doing it's thing, his job will never be over. He is cursed like Chakan the Forever man. He is not the great will and the multiverse is endless so he can't win.

>hurr durr aliens dontted wear bras

He’s Rick Sanchez, but sober

The idea that Thanos would ever reproduce had been stated over and over. The Celestial Madonna story confirmed that he never had children. What the fuck was this story?
Is Thane even around still? So stupid....

Turns out she was cucking both of them.

For about a year after this story came out it was constantly story timed here.

>imaginary

Death's real, Nigga. Stop reading shitty Jason Aaron books.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the best one

Why doesn't Thanos just kill himself?

Thanos is a garbage character

>he doesn't know about the abstracts

Who are you to say a humanoid body isn't the ideal biological shape to meet the needs of a sapient brain?

this is right, Thanos is garbage, but I understant Marvel wanting to make a movie about Thanos and the gems

the final boss of Marvel should be someone like Maestro

Thane was just erased from continuity super hard

Thanos is an awesome character, but too many cooks have been given a chance to stir the pot, and each one has made it's own interpretation of Thanos. Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad, sometimes he's a lonely mutant who was mistreated for too long and became insane, in another he's a insane genocidal mass murderer without qualms, in another he does everything with a purpose and never does anything needlessly...

He's so inconsistently portrayed that I no longer like him. I LOVED him during the Infinity War Saga. He was smarter than the smartest and wrested control of the Universe from creation - but then realized he was unworthy of it subconsiously and gave it up.

At this point I dont care. He's gone from a cool,calculating villain with purpose, to just another "EVIL WARLORD" tier character.

He's a virgin chasing after the eternal stacey. truly a relatable character

She cucked both of them, she's with Ben Reilly now.

But then Wade has cucked Death with a lot of women.

My guess with how Thane turned out is Marvel wanted to have a new Thanos sans Starlin's pen, which is telling on several levels, but a legacy for Thanos was tricky with how he conducts himself and his origin left little space for a younger brother or cousin curiously with the same deviant syndrome to be around, so they just retconned his past to facilitate Thane directly. All for naught, Thane is super irrelevant. It's not even a matter of Thanos being around, Thane just has little of his own to make him matter.

What they could and should have done now that I think about it, is go for the equally derivative but somewhat less trite formula of making a carbon copy and pulled a Thanos from another timeline where he didn't become mad and murderous. I know we've already seen alternate and robot and clone and future and past Thanos doubles, most of his own making, but I figure at least this one has more going with being a blank slate relative to main Thanos. Like Dark Beast to Hank in that they share traits but under different context to the point of being almost different people entirely.

>imaginary girlfriend
It's called tulpa.

Since she's an entity familiar to all, Psychopomp would be more accurate to mysticism and psychology.

>He's a virgin
Tell that to Aaron. He seems to think that during his pirate years, Thanos was the ultimate stud.

wouldn't deadpools killcount be higher, since he's constantly killing whole realities

>the final boss of Marvel should be someone like Maestro
There's still time. After all wasn't Feige talking about 20 more fucking movies? Jesus, this thing's gotten huge.

Also he is cucked by the Chad Deadpool

Anybody else thinking what I'm thinking?
Anti-gravity pasties!

>The Virgin Titan
-Offers the universe to a woman who cucks him a human
-Gives immortality to his wife's lover,so he can never see her
-Defeats himself once he gets all the gems
-Betrayed by his own son
-Gets put on his place by a blue guy with a hammer
-All his "daughters" hates him
-All of his kids are dead
-Wears faggy glove to "increase his powers"
-Tried to be a nice guy after a existential crisis,doesn't have strong ideals
-Darkseid wannabe

>The Chad Dark God
-Wants to put order in the multiverse with the Anti-Life Equation,never backed down with his ideas
-Has at least 5 children with 5 different bitches,all of them are alive and well
-Actully a cool dad
-Even when his sons tries to kill him,this just puts a smile on his face
-His planet is a constant reminder to his enemies to not fuck with him
-So powerfull that his mere presence can destroy the multiverse
-His uncle is weaker then him and works for him
-Killed his own mother for killing his favorite bitch
-Can kill any one in the multiverse just by looking at the horizon
-Once he used the "Infinity Gauntlet",worthless piece of shit to him
-OG

Killcounts played for gags don't count.

>Thanos killed Rule 63 Nyarlathotep

Making Deadpool a serious character was a mistake.

Why? this jackass collects knockoffs. There's at least two of several items in that collection.

Does he sleep with his limited edition Death body pillow /co?

He made his own Rule 63 version of himself. Why would he need other?

they threw thane into the marvel version of the source wall a month ago

They could've easily given him an evil nephew, what with how many aliens his brother has fucked.

/ourguy/

Yes, though Eran son of Eros, nephew of Thanos doesn't quite have the same ring.
Then again I suppose like his father he could just adopt a nickname like Thanox.
It would also be possible for him to have a similar Deviant gene as his uncle even if not the same, and it would provide something of an excuse to feel closer to him than others.

The more I think about it, you're right, this would have been a much simpler way to have brought in Thane.

Death isn't imaginary.

She's real and also married to Wade.

Aren't you confusing Shiklah with Death?