StarDust the Super Wizard

>StarDust the Super Wizard using his power of teleportation suddenly appears in front of user.
What do you do Sup Forums?

Start shaking and womder what kind of crime i have commited

I’d immediately get down on my knees and beg for mercy from whatever I did

Say "Hi Stardust, what brings you here?"

>fetal position
>panicked screaming

Pray that standing right behind me is Fifth Columnist Phil "The Yellow Dart" Rex about to have his plans of murdering me foiled.

Otherwise spend the next five seconds uselessly pleading for my life.

Immediately start running away as far as I can get

Guys, unless he goes after people for shitposting and wasting your lives, we're in the clear.

>StarDust hits the user with his Anti-motion ray stopping him dead in his tracts before using his Attractor ray to bring him closer
>Finally he StarDusr uses his Propelling beam to slam user into a wall a 300,000 miles per minute

>!merely slamming him into a wall
That's far, far, far ,far ,far ,far ,far too merciful for Stardust, user. He's more likely to throw the poor schmuck in some super-rape dimension and let the sad fucker get tortured and raped for all eternity for his crime of "Running Away From Responsibility".

"But Traps aren't gay, Stardust! TRAPS AREN'T GAY!"
>But it is too late, user is commanded by Stardust to admit the truth in the last few moments he has left. He is left broken and sobbing, repeating over and over that Traps are, indeed, gay, the queer energies he denied for so long destroying his human form as Stardust stares down unblinkingly. user lives just long enough for Stardust to show him that all his family members now know his terrible crime.
>His last moments are captured on millions of cameras around the world as a warning. A warning for those who will not admit the truth. A warning for those who doubt the power of Stardust.

I'd just call Stardust a faggot and wait for the end. I don't have to take this shit.

Stardust will of course have used some ray beam from his impressive space wizard arsenal to make you admit that you were wrong, that you regret everything, and that will make you shut up while you impotently await your horrifyingly weird punishment.

Task for drawfags:

Redesign Stardust to fit for modern audience

>I’d immediately get down on my knees and beg for his big pulsating cock and his blissfull tasty semen
Ftfy

>What are you going to do to me?
>Plenty!
Also what the fuck, you already magically decapitated him in a way that forced him to still be conscious as a severed head, did you really need to come up with more punishment on top of that?

Do not question the wisdom of the space wizard. He is the most remarkable man to have ever lived. He knows what he is doing.

I blow my brains out in a vain attempt to escape the Super Wizard's brand of justice.

Stardust, being more in favor of grotesque retribution, imbues my full conciousness into every piece of my ruined head. Several of those bits are served as the last meal to death row prisoners, in order to experience an legal execution while being digested and shat. Other pieces are sent to the fiery heart of distant newborn stars, where a cosmos of blind pain unravels my fragmented mind for millions of years.

No. If Stardust were to appear before you, he'd simply first stop you from using your gun to kill yourself.

Alright alright I'll let you my guys in on a little bit of what I've been working on

Die like a bitch

that headless soldier looks nice

Here's some shit fresh off the press

Thanks man

Tell him I can find racketeers online if he lets me live.

you should draw new adventures of Stardust

He has some weird contraption on his faraway superplanet that allows him to find them himself far better than you ever could.

Ask him to fix my nose.

“You have wasted your lives, Anons, and so shall your lives be wasted.”
Releasing his COMPRESSION RAY the super wizard reduces user into a chimera of thousands and thousands of arms, legs and heads connected to one bloated body.
Stardust then releases his MINIATURIZATION RAY, fitting the entire collective being into one football, being kicked around forever by honest, healthy American youth.

That's a fetish.