RWBY/RT General #1322: Scorp Blep Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 8 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70e746835817af1cbb9132f6b9c1c5ad-52582d4a/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_Loqu0jo7k
youtube.com/watch?v=h0QiT-GxN6k
youtube.com/watch?v=PS9huFMmSoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's been 7 episodes since we saw Salem call in Tyrian
Is he gone?

daily reminder: the superior faunus are taking back what is rightfully theirs

Reminder best girl is here for us.

Heavily tortured maybe

Scorp ran away instead of finishing the job over the following days despite the monolithing mismatch between jnpr and him with qrow out of commission resulting in him being solely responsible for everything that's happening to salem and the league of ebil deeds.

DELET scorp. The faunus are failures. They have always been failures. They will always be failures. Wipe them off the face of remnant and help usher in the age of the reploids.

I still like him though

>pic

Okay, I got a good chuckle out of that.

>what is rightfully theirs
So nothing, not even Menagerie?

To that guy with the "will Oscar die" question, my theory is that since Oscar and Ozpin share similar ideas, eventually their minds will sync up and Oscar will just fade into Ozpins subconscious. Essentially Ozpin will eat Oscars mind.

It has wi-fi, but does it vibrate or spin?

Fox faunus when?

>Freezerburn fags posting this after 3 episodes
>Meanwhile Bumbleby has had 3 whole volumes

Gee, I wonder

That's backwards though. Ozpin talks about the one who infested him. The previous one who died slowly fades into the new host who while colored by the whizzard's experiences still retains parts of themselves. The whizzard's not a bodysnatcher

that's a lot of autism

DOOT

Oscar is literally already dead, brainlets.

Iliya is literally mystique.

Likely what'll happen.

If you honk Weiss' tits her ears pop out of her hair

Oh, right.

Is Yang Autism?

He means a fuckable one, preferably with a vagina.

No, she is hurt.

Does the scorp want the dick?

And they just magically agree to continue to doing whatever the last host was doing?

It's pretty clear that even if Oz isn't taking over the body he is more or less brainwashing him

Why do Adam, Ilia, Sun and Yang all have such shitty taste?

He wants Salem's dick

Obviously.

No, I think she is retardation.

No and Ozpin covers that in the episode they talk about it. Do you even watch the fucking show or are you just another fucking catalog troll the mods are ignoring reports on?

Have you heard the taller Albain's delicious voice? He's the most fuckable faunus there is.

>Corsac and Fennec
>not fuckable
absolutely shit taste

>Sticking it in cultists
Yowch....

>I won't hesitate bitch

how does arua work? it feels like they are changing many rules to it now.

>Not sticking it in cultists
Your loss, not mine

It's almost as if it was a retarded idea to begin with and was only implemented because Monty didn't know how to do fight scenes without having characters take hits.

It's plot armor

It does what the plot needs it to do. t. Monty, Miles, Kerry

>Guy inside your body says he won't take over your body

>You fucking believe him

So does Kali (and I guess Ghira) not have a weapon?

Ghira is a weapon.

Also they had guards.

It's a force field you have surrounding your body.

>how does arua work?

Ghira is his own weapon and Kali probably isn't a proper fighter.

What is the Old Shopkeeper's weapon and semblance?

Are you retarded? All the bullshit the previous incarnations went through will definitely impact Oscar. That, and you're taking a shady fuck's words for it.

His weapon is M&K's unoriginality and his semblance is Monty's Autism.
>hehe that one cabbage guy from TLA amirite? XD MY CABBAGES!!!11111 XDDDD hey, we should have our own version of that.

Yes, as leftover memories in ozpin and soon him. If it was, they've have fallen to apathy long ago

Best girl keeps going and shows no signs of slowing down.

With how much screen time Nice Weiss is getting, I'm worried they're going to break her next volume.

Judging on how she was handling the gun she’s probably had experience

I swear to god if Kali dies I am going to be so fucking pissed.
My level of pissed is going to be at least 3.2 on the "Octavian just watched Pyrrha die for the first time" scale.
Swear to Christ M&K, you leave kitty milf alone.

Weiss is gonna frost Cinder's cake with her butt.

She'll be fine
Because they'll be torturing her to force Ghira's compliance

>Weiss is gonna frost Cinder's cake with her butt.
Jesus christ user that's some meme nostalgia you're giving me.

Don't worry user, you'll barely notice she's gone

>Yang
Sexual assault, assault with a deadly weapon, property damage.
>Weiss
Attempted murder.
>Winter
Abuse and assault with a deadly weapon.
>Pyrrha
Murder, assaulting the dude she orbits.
>Blake
Terrorist.
>Ozpin
Body snatching, negligence, absolute retardation.
>Qrow
Using niece and her pals to bait a sadistic murderer, damaging military property.

>Cardin
Absolutely fucking nothing.

Really makes you think.

>>Cardin
>Absolutely fucking nothing.

Blackmail.

>Blake runs away from the main plot
>The main plot tries to pull her back in, kicking and screaming
>Blake runs away even harder
She'll do whatever it takes to avoid ever seeing her friends again.

Lets add to this:

>Jaune

Forged transcripts which possibly got through illegal means

>Whitley

Also fucking nothing

If I had friends like them, I'd go out of my way to avoid them as well

The worst crime you could pin on him is aiding and abetting Jaune's more serious crimes.

>I have dirt on you. If you don't do what I say, I'm going to use that dirt to ruin your life.

Blackmail.

Don't forget yang's kidnapping

>shit that literally never happened
Nice headcanon. Cardin literally said he would never rat Jaune out and that his secret was safe with him.

What friends? All she has in her life is a stalker and her soon to be ex-parents

Watch the fucking show.

Cinder killing Pyrrha was just vigilantism. Ozpin can't keep his child soldiers from murdering people on international television, so Cinder had to step up to the plate. You cannot refute this.

I wonder if Jaune missed hanging out with CRDL.
Even if it was forced, it was probably nice to be hanging out with other guys who actually talk unlike Ren, since Jaune was surrounded by sisters then female friends all the time.

>I wonder if Jaune missed hanging out with CRDL.
No.

Why would you even remotely think that would be a possibility?

If pyrrha didn't violate the NAP Cinder wouldn't have had to terror down a rogue murderer factory. If only the council oversaw and more tightly regulated these institutions and their memebers. This monday we will be rolling out explosive CCT linked collars to oversee and enforce compliance to prevent Incidents like Ms. Nikhos from happening again.

>no CMEN spinoff where I don't have to deal with this awful main cast

Yeah he's a big slut

Instead you’d have to deal with uninteresting Cinder, Em following her like a puppy, Neo without Roman, and Merc, the only saving grace.

So you want a spinoff of the more horribly written cast?

RWBY, Vol. 1.
Episode 12: Jaundice Part 2.
6:15 seconds in.
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Loqu0jo7k

Note the sarcasm in Cardin's voice and statements.
He is clearly blackmailing Jaune, as he'll only keep his secret so long as they're "Friends".
Specifically, so long as Jaune does what Cardin tells him.

RWBY, Vol. 1
Episode 13: Forever Fall
youtube.com/watch?v=h0QiT-GxN6k

Please note how at 4:40, Cardin tries to coerce Jaune into assaulting Pyrrha with a deadly jar of weaponized sap (Only half as deadly as my weaponized autism), while using his expulsion from Beacon Academy as a threat.

RWBY, Vol. 1.
Episode 14: Forever Fall Part 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=PS9huFMmSoc

Please note how the episode opens with Cardin committing an act of aggravated assault against Jaune as he continues to threaten him with promises of expulsion from Beacon Academy.

Please accept the fact that Cardin Winchester is a scumbag that blackmails people weaker than him for his own personal gain.

Don't even get me started on you.

Blackmail, two counts of assault.

>Pyrrha
Murder is iffy, even ignoring Penny's questionable legal status as a person. She was given false information about the fight and was then effectively drugged with a controllable hallucinogenic.

Put a fighter in the ring with a "peer", but the peer is actually an old lady with makeup and a muscle suit. Then shoot him up with adrenaline and scream that buff granny is about to pull a shank. If it goes wrong whoever organized that mess is probably in a lot more trouble than the fighter.

>Neo without Roman
But that would actually be interesting

>my tone policing is evidence
Nice try, autist.

it's the overshield from halo, except it's regen is slow as shit and most people don't have one. That's why Ghira's gaurds were getting one shotted by pee shooters and the like.

A Neo without Roman is half a person, and Neo is already like half a person height wise.
she probably wishes for death to be reunited with him in the afterlife, where they can rob heaven together.

Lucky bastard.

>Whitley is in the wrong

Better add Yang looking longingly at the picture to the comp.

I'm upset over the lack puns from yang this volume

>that image size
>that watermark
disgusting.

Whitley is a good boy and did nothing wrong.
When they go back to Atlas they will find him as the head of a reformed SDC now loved by Faunus, having had his father arrested and mother put into a rehab program, and Ironwood forced to step down as dictator to allow democracy to reign. He will welcome his sister back with open arms as a good little brother would.

Th-thanks

>Mantle largely out of resources in the aftermath of the war
>Instead of being a bitch, Nicholas Schnee gits fukken gud and secures more and the future of mantle alongside it
>Other kingdoms don't
>Jimmy turns off the tap when he hears the kids talkin' shit like he wouldn't find out
Heh

>reformed SDC now loved by Faunus
So he'll have faunus maids?