Craig of the creek

has anybody seen this shit?

1 minute in and we already have
>black main character
>boy wearing a womens purse and taking out a clamshell makeup mirror nonchalantly stating "i don't know what this thing is, but it lets me see behind me and it's cool!"
>black main character's older brother has a white girlfriend (who is not with him when the character is initially introduced but suddenly appears from behind him as if to say "wow bet u didn't expect that HUH?"

like, i know its just a show for kids i get it. but seriously go watch this shit yourselves its so fucking obvious how they lay this shit in there thinking they are so cool and liberal for putting such progressive ideas as interracial relationships and crossdressing in a fucking kids show. it makes me want to vomit.

What’s more likely
This black family moved to a decent neighborhood and there’s tons of black people there so what’s likely his first relationship is with someone black
Or this black family moved to a nice neighborhood and there’s tons of white people there so the chances of him finding someone he has tons in common with who is black are lower simply due to the fact that there aren’t that many black people there?

Yeah, the super creative kid runs around with a purse. Big deal. Get over yourself.

You're retarded.

>>Sup Forums

This. If you don't want tired progressive cliches, race mixing, emasculated male characters, didn't vote for Hillary or Bernie, and haven't had your wife impregnated by a strong black bull while you watched from the closet, then this is not the board for you.

Do kids watch cartoons on tv?
No, they watch preschool stuff on ipads.

Do teens watch cartoons on tv?
No, they watch youtube videos.

Do adults watch cartoons on tv?
No, they stream/download it for free.

So take a guess, who pays for modern cartoons and watches them on tv?
Tumblrinas, manchildren, neckbeards and legbeards. People without any social life outside of their fandom. People who want SOL to feel like they have another life, who want comedy for relief and who want comfy to forget their loneliness. These are the ones who pay for the merch, pay for the DVDs, pay for conventions, these are those who keep the shows alive today. These are who producers must pander to.

If you want to some fresh air in cartoons there's three solutions:
>1. Pay for what you watch
>2. Make your own show
>3. Watch foreign cartoons

That's it, there's no secret agenda or something. Just marketing at it's worst coupled with risk-averse producers. It's up to you to change things.

Shoes go in the cubby and coats goes in the closet.

I'm not even five minutes in and already that boy ain't right...

I KNEW IT!

I knew Sup Forums would throw a fit!
You guys are so pathetic with your tiny dysfunctional micro-penises

T-t-that's not true. It's still functional.

I wasn't talking about pissing

There's nothing wrong with using catheters.

Craig of the Creek!?
more like
Shit's for the Weak!

I don't count a black protagonist as being auto matic red flag, sjw, the other stuff possibly. Didn't you like power rangers rpm? Had black lead who's son of a black leader General and show is considered one of the best seasons in history? Didn't you like class of 3000 ? Made by a black musician who was also a teacher and the main character?

The emasculation of the black male continues.

I was more concerned with how in the hell his scrawny older brother was able to completely eclipse his girlfriend's, uh... healthy figure right before she stepped out from behind him.

>there are dirty NIGGERS in my cartoons

Disgusting. When will the liberal reign of terror end?

Don't Asian guys have it worse? They are always shown gay, being effeminate, or being brainy side kicks who don't approach women

this post is probably for real. lol

I haven't watched the cartoon but i do hate the art style already

A non-smart asian guy who doesn't know martial arts or has some other asianese exotic trait would just be like a white normal character (aka a loser), but lacking the asianese exotic factor that automatically tags him as the Asian, would be a double loser.

>The emasculation of the black male continues.

good, they need to learn to be submissive and subservient

>Disgusting. When will the liberal reign of terror end?

When you kill ALL the Jews.
Do It!
DO IT NOW!

But don't feminist want this to happen to all guys in general?

It was a good show. Yes they did kinda force the black and white relationship but that is the least of my worries. It had interesting characters and felt like it had room for improvement.

When Islam rules the world, and all the heathens are killed

that's not why the pilot sucks.that stuff doesn't matter.
It sucks because the comedy is shit, the art is bad and it has no stakes.

How was it forced?
It took up all of 15 seconds
was the fact that it existed the reason it felt forced
Or were you not satisfied with the way the presented it and didn’t spend all of their time subtly showing off hints and whispers of a low key quiet interracial relationship

Tell me, how would the show this without it feeling “forced” to you

Western whores are easy to control. Plus you can smash their face in and the police won't arrest you!
Inshallah!

>Tell me, how would the show this without it feeling “forced” to you

By simply not showing bestiality

Would you prefer he had a gay older sister instead? Frankly I'm tired of that route

Haven't seen it yet but my favorite band does the music .

I like it

Its like a more comfy and cute EEnE

Just finished watching.
This troll post up is mad because the white girlfriend came out of nowhere, but that was the context of the joke. It was a punchline. I don't understand. Why do people hate?

This was fine. It was funny and cute. Also, it was a pilot, so who knows how much it's gonna change.
Also, Clarence is ending soon, so this is gonna take its exact niche. And that's good.

If you hate this then hate is probably your default state of being and I hope you can work through that.

>lmao haha like how can this stuff you just lowkey like hate like ever not feel forced???? why does it???? feel????? forced??????? to you???????????
>thats. a troll post. its fine. its funny and cute. ur just a troll and hate is ur default state of being

Gee, it sure would be a shame if someone reported this obvious samefagging feminist.

It's okay to be angry, my dude. Don't let other people make you feel bad just for feeling bad. You have a right to be upset and there would't be justice if anyone tried to take that away from you.

The show is fine. But you deserve to be as mad as your heart wants.

Where's the mega?

If you discount something because it has a black main character or was created by a black person you're probably a racist piece of shit who should stop poisoning the gene pool with your retardation. Considering how many times OP had to point out that there were black people in the show I would assume he's one of said people.

Should be in the archive
Don't bother, it's shit

More like a worse and more tumblrified version of EEnE and Recess

WE WUZ DORKS N SHIEEET

You tell 'em, based Mungposter!

>doesn't know how to redirect properly

Newfag out

Its shit for other reasons OP, go back to Sup Forums

>black main character
Okay?
>boy wearing a womens purse and taking out a clamshell makeup mirror nonchalantly stating "i don't know what this thing is, but it lets me see behind me and it's cool!"
It's a bag, to hold shit and he clearly has no idea of the societal implications
>black main character's older brother has a white girlfriend (who is not with him when the character is initially introduced but suddenly appears from behind him as if to say "wow bet u didn't expect that HUH?"
Guy, you got issues

>shitty comedy
>nu su humour/atmosphere
>the entire bland monologue
>recess but worse
>protag is bland as fuck/femmenine like steven
>le ebbin stupid friend with no other qualities
>brother part for no reason other than "wow i am such a nerd ? You are to normie brothert"
>do nothing with sewer kids concept , they suddenly change because "muh speech".
And i can go on and on.

>watched the show
>liked it
I guess all it takes is not being a racist

>It's a bag, to hold shit and he clearly has no idea of the societal implications

He's like 10 years old. How would he not know that purses are for women? This is retarded.

we live in a world where under 18 are concidered toddler clay that must be shapped into adult kids that will obediently defend your brands at all cost and work at miserable salaries because they refuse high education, that is considered racist, sexist and shameful now.

>if you don't like this boring pilot you are a racist
Wew , nice defense mechanism

>boring
It has issues, but it's a sol show. You have a malfunction user, cure it

>Can't help but see things like that as social engineering now
>Steven Universe has heavy themes of lesbianism and feminization of men
>Now this

That depends on the kid. Anyways, it's a cartoon. It's a bag, and he uses it to hold useful shit. Like, in all likely hood he'd upgrade to like a tote bag or something akin to it that can hold more shit later on. To be honest it's a much more useful bag than a backpack or fannypack because of how easily accessible it is and it's not one of those tiny ass bags that barely hold a phone.

>kids larping in the woods next to kids literally having a paintball war is social engineering
That's a bit of a stretch. Lesbian moms was a very prominent thing in SU, but that show itself goes against a lot of the stuff sjw's preach. Anyways, this show feels a bit like KND. Especially how they had the one kid being the dinner bell and making toys.

I also liked it as I enjoy SOL and am not a fucktard

/bauhaus/

>If you don't want tired progressive cliches

As opposed to the regular clichés we get? The pilot was fine, the character design wasn't bad and the characters were better proportioned from scene to scene than certain other successful CN shows that are on now.

Motorcity had Texas, who's the complete opposite of that. I miss that show.

The real problem with it is how fucking sterile it is, they tried to play the humour so fucking safe that it basically doesn't exist

>they did kinda force the black and white relationship

All ten seconds of it.

>more tumblrified

Describe.

You know perfectly well that's not what the reactions toward OP are.

SoL is legitimately one of the shittiest genres there is and an absolute plague on the animation industry right now.

What animation industry?

EEnE and Recess humour usually came at the expense of someone because they understood all comedy is derived from tragedy, someone needs to be the butt of a joke for the joke to work. Tumblrites though despise anyone, even a fictional character, getting hurt or put down for a joke and therefore make "jokes" that try to be completely inoffensive and don't target anyone inside or outside of the cast, which in turn leads to what is basically a "non-joke," something that seems like it's supposed to be a joke but has absolutely no punchline or anything funny about it.

Simple Shapes

>Composer: Jeff Rosenstock
Interesting

Texas was asían?

he is the best of us
please

What mental illnesses do you have on your tumblr bio, user?

>not being racist is a mental issue

i dont think he said being racist is a mental issue
your need to state that you watched it and thought yourself to not be racist by liking it makes you seem like you hail from tumblr

>Dragoncuck Shitper poster
>Gohancuck
It makes sense now.

Say what you will, but Gohan is no cuck.

Shit is so fucking boring. No drama, no antagonist, just a little deluded kid self insert that win everything with no effort by saying stupid shit and everybody listen and obey. Basically a black Steven universe without battles at all.

>CHODEhanposter
Keep seething Cuckhanfag
Based CHADza's done with you already, playing around with you was too boring

>black main character
so? wh can't we have a black main character for one?
>boy wearing a women's purse
they are fucking kids. Playing with a purse wont make you gay
>black character has a white girlfriend
again, what's the problem with that

The only bad thing about the show is it's boring and personally don't like the char design at all.

I have zero problem with a black main character, but knowing that Matt Burnett co-created this show, I can't help but have a gross feeling that he made this character to satisfy his own personal agenda as if black characters are just purebred pets for him to show off.

>muh sol meem
Same autistic guys that enjoy the bland nu SU episodes where nothing happens and there is no stakes.
Clarence crew is going to get fucked hard because of this. SU crew always take good concepts and make it absolute boring like the pilot one.
I bet we will never see cool stuff like
>Lion that escape from zoo episode
>rough riders
>evil goose
>dream alucination
>lack of sleep alucination
>people dying in a plane crash

Hope you ready for the same bland townie tier that you get from S3 SU and on so on.

Thats a really fucking nice rug actually.

what the fuck are you even trying to say with that first part.

nice meme