Anyone paying attention to how many states legalized weed?

Anyone paying attention to how many states legalized weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdPaNJ35CZo
youtube.com/watch?v=f7buxWtIPDM
youtube.com/watch?v=vxCAjEbQjiY
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1IOuPxZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=RBvLHdelTa4
youtube.com/watch?v=7b_G5d2qsZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about 420

Florida legalized medical.

So pissed Arizona declined. Got Damn it I hate the people who live here.

last I checked Arizona failed

AR has (shitty) medical

looks like California passed so if Hillary wins it'll most likely go federal in her first term

Cali
Mass
Nevada
Fl Med

America got what it wanted, weed and trump

Massachusetts reporting in. Things just got a lot danker for us. Yay!

Those are the best candies.

So, can we grow and sell now? Ez money from these faggots desu senpai.

hilldog specifically said she would not legalize marijuana. Trump, on the other hand, is such a wild card he might do it just to win over some downtrodden millenial babies.

Uncle Trump is about to hook America up

Texas here
Open market is flourishing with high quality imports from legal states I practically don't even need legalization

I sure would like to pick up for 90 bucks a zone in a corner store like Colorado though

only 56% reporting in though....

I'm so jealous

Trump just won and the victories are already coming for you.

All I had to do was be born in the USA and I fucked that up.

Didn't Trump say he is absolutely fine with medical marijuana and would let states decide on legalization?

California which is 1/5 the population of US! Change is coming!

all of them

>met my uncle for the first time last year
>he smoked me out

no dumbass

Commiefornia voted it legal

They all will very soon OP.

really? the exact opposite happened to me in Austin

No, I'm not a degenerate.

Yeah, half of Trump's stances are 'state decides' which is amazing since he seems to know what the federal government is actually supposed to do.

Trump said it should be legal years ago retard.

he's said a lot of things. but I honestly think he might do us a solid here and get it rescheduled.

time to get #cannabritain trending

so far, cali and mass have legalized

no she said she would reschedule it which is what has to be done first before its fully legalized. Not to mention she will obviously continue Obama's policy of the attorny general standing down. Trump would need to give Gowdy a direct order to stand down which will not happen. Conneticut is at very high risk of getting shit stomped.

Which one passed in Arkansas? There were two, but one was struck down by the state courts.

I am LITERALLY IN Austin, who the fuck are you hanging with? I have connects for days.

yeah and what else did he say years ago faggot?

MA here. Legal

What's the fucking point then? Holy shit.

you're forgetting one fact:

women hate weed after they turn 25

biological truth

florida as well.

Don't hold your breath user. Instead of getting revenue for taxes well have inflation because lazy fucks at fast food wanted a raise.

Mass is a certainty, and I can say that there has been so much weed being moved north through NY and CT that entire sections of I95 would stink of cut Marijuana for the last few weeks.

Going to change the black market economy of the north east substantially.

I was always more of a grandma peppermint chalk candy kind of kid.

yeah just medical with strict as fuck symptom check list. If Trump gets elected watch for that to get shit stomped as well. 90% of all medical sales are fraudulent. California is the only state that had a lenient symptom requirement.

You can't sell homemade tylenol, but you can buy it over the counter in any pharmacy.

>tfw live in california
>tfw live in bay area
>tfw such a friendless autist that I don't know how to get weed here
>the few times I smoked weed in my life in college I actually was happy and not miserable
>even when weed is legal now, I still won't know how to get it

not much, some russian guy actually

Any favorite local albums this year?

1. cross record - wabi sabi
youtube.com/watch?v=qdPaNJ35CZo
2. street sects - end position
youtube.com/watch?v=f7buxWtIPDM
3. carrie rodriguez - lola
youtube.com/watch?v=vxCAjEbQjiY
4. shearwater - jet plane and oxbow
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1IOuPxZu4
5. randy rogers - neon
6. the sword - low country
7. taylor and the wild now - tides
youtube.com/watch?v=RBvLHdelTa4
8. widower - unholy oath/safehouse
youtube.com/watch?v=7b_G5d2qsZA
9. jad and david fair - shake cackle and squall

>Watch for Trump to stomp it
>He has gone on record several times stating this is a state right issue
Why would he do anything about it?

>California is the only state that had a lenient symptom requirement
Michigan, Arizona and Illinois

Can't you just walk to a store and buy after this?

Issue 6, or the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment. Issue 7 (Medical Care Act) was too based for Arkansas, it seems. It was struck down by the state after early voting opened, and remained on the ballot though no votes will be tallied. There was another issue (4 I think?) where the exact same thing happened.

>even when weed is legal now, I still won't know how to get it
wut

you'll buy it the same as you would a beer

weed is for niggers

Good stuff, I'm not DUDE LMAO myself but it's retarded going looking for people to punish for getting stoned

Yep. Voted no to it and to the solar power crap. It ain't illegal anywhere thus the Constitution says I already can, state constitution can go fuck itself (the solar power not mary jane).

FLORIDAFAG HERE. VOTED FOR TRUMP. VOTED YES ON 2. MAGA AND BLAZE IT 420 FAGGOTS

DUDE

What was the difference between 7 and 6? I know 7 was struck down due to canvassing laws or something like that, but I I early voted and can't remember what the argument against 6 was.

Florida passed medicinal which is great because sharing your prescription would be a felony

that's just her public position

privately, I expect she would "evolve" on the issue like Obama did on gay marriage

FL has legal medical
How do I go about faking PTSD or something else to get a weed-card??
>pls respond

because it is literally not up to him. It is up to the attorney general and then trump has to make it a point to supercede the ag and give him a direct order to stand down as well as bucking the entire party platform. West coast is probably safe and Colorado but I wouldnt be surprised if the dea started raiding state legit stores again. Gowdy has gone on record that he's against state's rights for it.

Cali fag here.
I only voted on Prop 54, 64, 66

Vaping medical marijuana right now to celebrate Trump's victory. I bought it today, it was the lowest grade they sell and it is still really good. The cashier thought I was angry at her for some reason.

Good good. Enough states go legal the whole thing will tumble. Legal weed for north america wide let's go.

and the fact that youre not even white is also a bummer, sad.

>Arizona
wut no and I havent even checked the others but you need to have a legitimate serious disease. The closest is ptsd but even that has to be the direct result of some other ailment.

see what I mean

Trump and Gowdy will stomp the absolute fuck out of you people

Weed may be legal in my state someday.

FIERRO PARIENTE

6 was essentially to give a handful of small business owners control over MMJ - very few dispensaries, no personal grows, wayyyy less qualifying conditions. With 7, it would go through the government (IIRC) but ultimately would've benefited way more people.

My uncle lost a leg and they gave him one. Is that lenient?

The memes are real
Art of the deal

That face you make
When the system breaks

I know that feel

S H A D I L A Y

When you get older you will find out that men having fun is like nails on a chalkboard to women. They were the primary backers of the prohibition movement. Women fucking hate fun of any kind.

>t. stoner who can't form a coherent sentence

wrong, my girlfriend is 27 and we smoke every night. also Maine reporting in, we have legalizaton on the ballot and its winning here.

You guys think it'll be legal in California? I'm at work right now.

>t. retard who can't read I voted against legalization of marijuana

better get in line to build the wall pedro, weed should be the last thing on your mind.

apparently it already passed

Arkansas's Issue 6 seems to have won. Fudd State is now a medical state.

Duh.

Fuck off faggot

Shit, looking at the conditions for 6 and 7 I'd have qualified hands down for medical due to my chronic migraines and seizures. I might not qualify for 6 as my seizures probably aren't common enough, but my migraines sure are. They're debilitating to the point I've lost two jobs over not being able to come into work for days at a time. The initial migraine lasts for 12-18 hours, then the postdrome phase lasts for 24-48 after that. My postdrome phase is FAR more intense than the worst hangover I've ever experienced, to the point I still can't be exposed to light or it flares up again.

I could have used it for real ;_;

>live in bay area
town? Walnut Creek here

Californian here,

I'm anxiously awaiting the results of Prop 64 (aka The DUDE WEED LMAO Initiative).

If this passes and Trump wins, I'm going to be the happiest motherfucker in America.

This. He is going to fall into formation with the part day one in office. State legalization is going to get stomped.

hayward

of course they won't legalize it in Arizona

it's literally the tunnel that beaners drag it through to sell it

I voted no in Cali. Sure i made a difference for people to be more dopes.

I was gonna smoke. But i said fuck it. I'll wait till trump gets in. I didn't want me smoking to fuck up the whole election.

and don't forget that Trump is straight edge. He doesn't even drink. He has absolutely no dog in this race so he's not sticking his neck out.

I had one and I said I had ankle pain

It's projecting to win

I would've qualified under 7 for "ADHD" lmao. But really it's a shame that this is just limiting access to something genuinely useful to a lot of people.6 at least helps some of the worst illnesses, but still shuts out and alienates a lot of people. This still opens a big door tho, who knows what could happen in AR next.

This anti pot dork can't even form a coherent sentence. This is your brain on no drugs.

TFW BRO

CRUNK AF

DANCING ARUOND LIKE AN IDIOAT AT WORK LATE NIGHT

>tfw voted against weed legalization in CA
>tfw I get to smoke pot for the first time while not being responsible for the degeneracy it will unleash
I'm feeling devilish

Who else smoking a blunt shitposting and watching the election?

for the newer states except california. I think the west coast and colorado are so far gone that he'll let it slide and concentrate on putting the smack down on the newer ones plus the 90% of medical playing hanky panky. Even Obama raided the fuck out of these medical stores because of this so why in the fuck would Trump do any less.

Yes, in Based Massachusetts. As of Dec 15, can grow up to six plants, can posses up to 10 ounces, can distribute one ounce at a time.

I figured it would. It's basically impossible after Prop 19 failed last time. There's no way it won't pass, but I won't celebrate until I know for sure.

DUDE! WEED!

>t. stoner who didn't vote for legalization and can't form a coherent sentence

user go listen to randy rogers pre 2007.

dat shit is goat