Is Helga pathetic, Sup Forums?

Is Helga pathetic, Sup Forums?
>Harold, a bully - like Helga, managed to find a girl he liked, have people make fun of him and call him weak for it, but then he called them out on it and told the world he liked Patty without anyone thinking he was a pussy bitch. ALL WITHIN ONE EPISODE

It's taken Helga the entire series AND the Jungle Movie, and she still is too afraid to even hold Arnold's hand in public because she's afraid people will find out about her love for Arnold.

Is Harold the more chad, kino version of Helga?

harold is a boy

he is not a goy

An important detail is that Harold has parents who love him, unlike Helga.

harolds parents are still bad parents even tho they love him
come to think of it who where the best parents of the show?

This. Jews always stick together.

Pretty much this. Helga has felt all her life as being unloved so the idea of someone loving her seems so impossible for her. Just look at the episode with her and Stinky when he accidentally fell in love with her. She doesn't know how to handle affection correctly because it's alien to her so she responds in the only way she knows how: through callous and abrasive behavior.

>Harolds parents are still bad parents?

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you smoking crack?

They let Harold become so fucking obese it caused him health complications and he only lost weight because he chose to do so
That amount of neglect Should be enough to get some government agency involved
He is supposed to be what? 11?

That's a good point. How fucking hard is it to not feed a kid?

Different upbringing

I think it could be blamed on ignorance and tradition.
Some people just can't put two and two together especially when it's not them doing it first hand.
There's a show called secret eaters where dumb fatties literally can't comprehend their mindless snacking adds up big time as well as have no idea the caloric intake of meals they think are Healthy.
Harold's folks are just nice old Jewish folks that make big traditional Jewish meals and shower that shit on their son because it's how they think shit's supposed to be.
Meanwhile they don't see him slowly becoming a blimp.
Nor do they see all the shit he eats on his own.
Remember how Harold was eating like 50 ice cream bars regularly?
Also he stress ate.

It's easy as long as you care about him
Parents that "love" their children as in they like playing with them and having them around but are completely unwilling to be responsible for them are absolute garbage, children aren't pets or toys

People who can't put two and two together shouldn't become parents

>Harold become so fucking obese it caused him health complications.

That was his own fault. His parents sent him on a cruise to lose weight, and HE chose to gain more. That's his failing.

They tried to help him (even after) but, when Harold gets bitchy about it what can you do?

>come to think of it who where the best parents of the show?
Arnold's grandparents

i'd imagine it's pretty difficult if you're not watching their calorie intake or having them on a diet similar to yours.

Otherwise, nobody wants to be the bad parent and not feed them. There's also the fact that children can be little shits if not monitored. so even if you are feeding them properly they can be a little unreasonable. In the right situation they could even become lazy not outputting more than they take in.

I mean I've never had kids of my own, but I imagine it's easier to criticize from the outside than when its you're own kid. Still thought, atleast Harold's parents cared enough to try to get him on a diet once.

I used to think juice had no calories and that's why everyone said it was better than soda. School just went on about vague nonsense about the food pyramid and plate portions and didn't really teach anything that made sense so I had no concept of calorie density; the idea that small candies have more calories than say a strawberry or piece of broccoli of the same size just never occurred to me.

When I got fat I actually bothered to learn on my own and realized I was too retarded to live. I think a lot of fatties are similarly ignorant and just ended up falling for the fat genetics meme or some other bullshit. Most of my family has no idea how food works and thinks my autistic obsession with measuring what I eat is unnecessary, despite me losing 50lbs doing it. I imagine most people or burgers at least think similarly even in the face of evidence.

I think it's a conspiracy to keep any decent nutritional education out of public schools so the industry will always have a fresh supply of braindead fatties to forcefeed poisons to.

Well congrats user. You learned that our superiors have been lying to us and trying to turn us into drones all this time. Now rise above it. Become the great man you know you can be.
If everyone is great, than there is no such thing as greatness. Acquire secrets and only share them to those you trust and deem worthy

>old lady with dementia who puts everyone in danger
i mean it's not her fault but jesus

What this user said.