Can we talk about how fucking good this character became over the last few years?

Can we talk about how fucking good this character became over the last few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

smoakd.tumblr.com/post/168106109806/the-olicity-bench
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure you can, newfriend. On Sup Forums.

Why does military training in comics always mean you're able to be a superhero?

Making him dependent on steroids was a good move. He was almost TOO good. He had zero flaws until this point.

it's easy to be the best character when the show never focuses on you

but this is Sup Forums

it sufficiently answers the "why could they do all that shit they do?"

are they actually serious about ollie seriously handing down the cowl when john's nerve damage is fixed? the whole "aliens showed us our perfect lives" reason does make sense.

Being a superhero is fun as hell why wouldn't you buy that excuse?

He's the only original black character done right in my opinion

that's sadly a very accurate description of Arrow

Is this from the new ninja turtles?

actually inaccurate now

>are they actually serious about ollie seriously handing down the cowl when john's nerve damage is fixed? the whole "aliens showed us our perfect lives" reason does make sense.

considering how low Arrow's ratings have fallen I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last season and this is the route they're going to give Ollie a "happy" ending

was still accurate for the last Arrow ep aired, Ollie didn't change from bf to husband until the LoT ep

hilarious how Rene is more ok at Dig being the leader than Ollie.

or maybe it's just character development kicking in (he mellowed down from general a-hole to occasional jerk comment since his debut).

that and the third black canary seems to have more of a dynamic with dig than ollie

this

I can't wait for next weeks Olicity wedding episode! I hear Felicity's parents are back

>oliver and felicity get an actual wedding that isn't ruined by villain shenanigans
>>barry and iris get nothing
fuck

will FBI lady crash their wedding and arrest Oliver on the spot?

I miss the days when it was just him and Oliver.

So, what is the show like now that Digg is Green Arrow? what does Oliver do?
if Digg is arrow, is felicity still on the team? is there still lots of OLIBURRRR?
i stopped watching after the massive trashheap that was season 3
(such a shame, since season 3 was pretty great until the midseason finale

so does everyone else outside of Tumblr

Ollie died in that midseason finale, everything else after that point has been Felicity's "what might have been" dreams

>last couple years
He's been the best character in the show since it started. There's a reason the comics adapted him so quickly

same

I think arrow could have been more interesting if it followed multiple heroes working in Star city independently
instead of one giant team

i like this
i like this alot
are seasons 4 or 5 or what there is of 6 worth watching?

Season 5 is a worthwhile watch.

This season is... for every good step forward (Siren being a regular cast member) they fuck it up (Thea in a coma, Felicity ruining everything, even Barry’s wedding, FBI sassy black lady)

Needs some facial hair, green arrow should look like a rugged outdoors man

oh man if this ends like Roseanne it'll all be worth it

at least us Oliciters make real world change unlike you basement dwelling losers who do nothing but complain

has he even been in the comics since rebirth?
>Thea in a coma
thea was my favorite character (the actress is my gay crush) were they even using her?? I feel like the actors who get underused just end up wanting to leave and get written off, Roy and Wally had the same problem imo.
>FBI sassy black lady
...........this sounds like an Amanda Waller OC
please dont tell me its a Waller OC

thea's out of the coma but she and dig aren't cleared medically to join the crossover event.

fbi lady hasn't showed any cards yet so too early to call her to be their waller replacement.

If i want them to go back to Ollie and Diggle and Roy only what am i?

Too bad the comic version has only been either entirely bland or completely forgettable. I seriously keep forgetting he's even a reoccurring character in the book.

>I think arrow could have been more interesting if it followed multiple heroes working in Star city independently instead of one giant team

What would be the point of that? Each character would be more irrelevant than they are now.

that and the whole "hero vs hero" thing would occur more, either from turf reasons or over how to do heroics(kill or no kill).

Same reason that if you are smart it means you some have the knowledge of all scientific fields from advanced physics to hacking

Yeah he's currently helping Merlyn recuperate since he owes him his life

Can't wait for REAL Black Canary!

The best couple of DCTV. I love my Olicity ship. They rule the Arrowverse. Best chemistry on TV!

>On Sup Forums.
But I like it here.

>He had zero flaws until this point.
Well, he's a big olicity shipper.

>Is this from the new ninja turtles?
No, it's from Green Batman show.

>I can't wait for next weeks Olicity wedding episode!
Yeah, me too.

>Felicity's parents are back
Great! I love Mama Smoak.

I don't watch arrow anymore but Diggle was always my favorite. I like when he brings up afghanistan.

smoakd.tumblr.com/post/168106109806/the-olicity-bench

OH NO NO NO NO NO

OLICITY IS CANON!

Was he ever in the comics?

Aw it's even in the same park how adorable

it's childish

>in the comics?
Who cares?