Is he right Sup Forums?

Is he right Sup Forums?
mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/167588952964/the-problematic-ways-ok-ko-presents-the-female

Other urls found in this thread:

mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/168036785859/is-anyone-gonna-tell-angelbaez-that-white-gfbf
mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/168046519824/bismuthspartnerincrime-yelnatszeroni-i-would-say
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's just terrible character design, not exactly malicious just annoying to look at

Plus ass shots are nothing new in cartoons. Dexter’s Lab had tons of ass shots and PPG had Miss Bellum.

Next thing you know, they’ll be wanting to remove characters like those. Oh wait.

>problematic
I'm not clicking that.

Is funny how he didn't notice that Rad dress the same way

I want to see his titties

>We men our awful!
>We stick out dicks in everything we touch!
>Men should be banned from making movies!
Yeah, a regular Sensitive Joss Whedon.

It’s also funny how many of the examples he put up were made by women.

did he even mentioned that all men in this show skip leg gay?

It's amazing how anyone can get past age 20 and not realize girls are just as bad as "the guys" are.
Regardless of sex there are people that can't, or refuse to, read the mood and come off as persistant or straight creepy.
Regardless of sex, people like drawing things they consider attractive. Hell, female smut artists tend to be WAY kinkier than male artists in general.

>leg day

fixed

You know three or four years ago Enid would of already been considered a tumbler design. Honestly just goes to show that their is no bottom bar with these tumbler types.

So the females are unrealistic but the men with giant throbbing arm muscles and no legs are a ok?

according to these kind of people, male power fantasy=/=fanservice for women

If he saw the captian planet episode he would realize her proportions look much better when the show isn't being stylistic.

Looking through his tumblr, it’s clear he’s the Dobson type;
All women are pure angels that need to be protected from big bad men.

Visible breasts!?
0/10 design, fucking misogyny!

He's a pedophile for black girls, saved you the click.

The guy is a fucking prude, it angers me that theres so many people, let alone men, that have embraced purity culture and sex negative feminism

As a general rule, if the word "problematic" is in the title, the author is wrong.

the only good way to show woman is to put her in the kitchen

Facts have no place in tumblr discussion.

Wow, the same SJWs who complain that racists think all black women are automatically ugly also get upset when black women are portrayed as desirable.

Just like religious fundies, you literally can not win with them. No matter what you do, no matter what you create, it will offend them.

Are you one of those people who believe that the more human proportioned the art style is, the less stylistic it is?
Honestly, I'd say that image you just posted has more style than the majority of OK KO simply because it deviates from the general art style.

Honestly. He sounds like a huge pussy.

>it’s definitely been established that a lot of women don’t appreciate seeing women being drawn this way. It’s not empowering to them like how the overly muscled design of Rad or Mr. Gar are empowering to guys (before anyone brings up that tired ass argument that’s been debunked a million times).

Of course, it's never actually been debunked, just handwaved away, and all the women who like well drawn female characters and all the men who feel put off because they can never be super-buff like a cartoon character don't count.

>This leads me to an important question that I have had for a long time; do a lot of guys not find real women attractive?

This guy needs to be introduced to the superior wonders of 2D.

>PPG had Miss Bellum
And Sedusa, who was even more thick and buxom. I'm glad I grew up then instead of now.

He sounds like a cuck

does anyone still have that image of rad with enid's legs?

He needs to go to rule 34 for a day

>pedophile for black girls
I thought that rant against Hollywood was suspect.
Frollo theory strikes again.

So when are she an K.O gonna fuck

>That one post where he gets BTFO for being white.
Jesus, Tumblr really does eat it’s own.

Which post? Link. Tumblr is only displaying one reply for me.

>do a lot of guys not find real women attractive?

By real, they almost always mean fat. And no, in modern times, a lot of guys do not find fat women attractive. And those same fat women tend to go for men who are also not fat.

While we're on the topic of "real," I find it amusing that a person will do nothing about their weight, their acne, and many times their personal hygiene, but they take great care to shave and color their hair some bright color, fill their head with piercings, and cover their body in equally bright, unsymmetrical tattoos.

No. He isn’t right. For one, he straight up uses unrelated franchises to also bash and takes shit out of context to further his own bias opinion. What the fuck does ranting about fan art, even fan art made by people who work on the show, have anything to do with the character designs? The guy rants about cartoon characters that kids don’t give a fuck if they’re sexy or not and goes on this stupid tirade of how “you don’t need to draw them sexy to be sexy”. These are the works kind of arguments, and don’t get me started on the whole “Enid’s body shape is so unrealistic and problematic”. ITS A FUCKING CARTOON! ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE UNREALISTICALLY DESIGNED! The fanbase doesn’t care. Hell, tons of fans are girls and they like how Enid and other women in the show look. This is same kind of asshole who thinks all the women on the X-Men are “problematic” while ignoring the fact that a huge number of X fans are women who LOVE the fact the X women are sexy. Fuck this guy.

Exactly, honestly these are the type of people who are ruining cartoons today

mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/168036785859/is-anyone-gonna-tell-angelbaez-that-white-gfbf
The follow up is hilariously pathetic.
mellowfilmmaker.tumblr.com/post/168046519824/bismuthspartnerincrime-yelnatszeroni-i-would-say

>but muh bayonetta argument

> It was really about how White People are the ones with terrible baggage while the other races as a whole have done nothing wrong (at least on a grand scale. White people have done slavery, the holocaust, the wiping out of Native Americans, the kkk, the Jim Crow Laws, internment camps, letting off police killers etc…)

Damn, how historically ignorant can this guy be? Did he miss the Rape of Nanking, the Great Leap Forward, Pol Pot, North Korea, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Black September, ISIS? Fuck, that's just off the top of my head.
Every race is shitty, not just whites.

Welcome to the world of self hating whites; they’ll praise other races as pure angels but never shut up about how awful they are. It’s pure narcissism.

>Every race is shitty, not just whites.
But they dindu nuffin!

>Enid is sexualized but pic related isn't
What's wrong with having attractive, even sexualized designs? Are these people so insecure that they see a fictional character that's more attractive than them, feel jealous, and try to either censor them or make them ugly, like themselves?
I see a buff dude that faggots and women slobber over and I want to be that guy. I don't start a petition to make them skinny and weak so I can feel better about myself. Sexy male characters got me into lifting and that eventually got me laid. Why can't feminists do the same?

Wouldn't that be the very opposite of narcissism?

Exactly

It’s narcissistic in the sense that self hating whites make the issue about themselves.
>I’m sorry for what MY people did. I’M so ashamed for being white. Look at me, I’m ashamed of being white!
As non white, guys in the OP piss me off because they’d rather bitch and moan about themselves rather than do anything.

She has to get in line behind the nerd girl, the bunny girl, the rat girl, and possibly her magical girl rival.

I'm actually surprised that Enid's dad has almost as much lewd fanart as Enid's mom

>Why can't feminists do the same?
Feminists are allergic to hard work.

I guess I get what you're saying? Narcissim doesn't seem like the right word to use, but there is something there.
This guy is clearly attracted to black girls (I can't say I blame him) but feels guilty about it because of both his race and gender, and that unresolved guilt unhealthily expresses itself in his writings like the ones linked to here.

>being surprised that a furry is getting more lewds then anyone
Why?

So any of you fags gonna draw Enid in Ivy's outfit, or am I wasting my time here?

Draw fags where are you!!!!

>Calls himself "mellow filmmaker"
>Is actually an uptight faggot.

>Like guys, have you ever accidentally ran into over sexualized male fan art. Like the fan art has the guy wear skin tight pants and his penis is extremely huge and very detailed. I’ve accidentally ran into art like that, sometimes when I look at somebody’s reblog of my post (I’m interested what comments people put in the tags) and the very next post on their blog is one of those art pieces. Whenever I’ve seen art like that I’ve always been a little uncomfortable (and I’m a guy who is not bothered by seeing naked men).

Wow, this dude wouldn't last 5 minutes on Sup Forums without clawing his eyes out. He really needs some desensitization training.

Protip; If a tumblr header says the user is chill and mellow, their posts will always be the exact opposite.

No, because any man who makes arguments (feminist or otherwise) about representation of women in media is wrong. It doesn't mater what the argument is, what side it's on, or what it's about (even if it's right). The pure truth here is that, as a man, he cannot make these arguments without being wrong. This is a real good rule of thumb. If he were a lady, we could debate whether he were wrong or right all day till we were blue in the face, but if he's a man? He's wrong. Done. He should never have tried to touch gender issues. If he's wrong about this, he's a misogynist. If he's right? He's telling women what's feminist and talking over potential women who might've been making their own cases, which is misogynist. I hope everyone figures this out eventually. Men should never touch the gender debate, especially on the women's side. A male feminist is an oxymoron and a powder keg ready to blow. Men only become feminists if there's something truly wrong with them and they're trying to hide whatever that is.

And he's a white guy, so all his fucking race related shit is really preachy and racist by definition, too. I hope he realizes this and just stops writing about this shit like he should know to if he wants to be a truly good "ally".

i'd draw it, but i suck at drawing and am a lazy fuck

I'm willing to entertain feminist criticism of character designs to a degree, but I'm not at all willing to put up with arguments from prudes.

My generations spent the early 2000's complaining about soccer moms being overstepping, self-appointed cultural watch dogs, but now so many of us are becoming the exact same kinds of people, just with less Jesus involved. What a bunch of idiots.

So in essence, it's a prude who has a problem with sexualized art, in general, telling you why sexualized art is bad, to the point of non-sexualized art (like OK KO's) that has the idea of showing the skin of particular characters (even if the stylization is non-sexualized, barely humanoid) is something to be a prude over.

Why OP, are you giving this bore a platform? Are you this hungry for (you)s?

>Shorts and a crop top is the same as bikini armor
Was this made by a Muslim?

>My generations spent the early 2000's complaining about soccer moms being overstepping, self-appointed cultural watch dogs, but now so many of us are becoming the exact same kinds of people, just with less Jesus involved. What a bunch of idiots.

The soccer moms and fundies figured out that if they use social justice language to push their religious censorship, the dumber end of the liberal spectrum would fall for it.
It's succeed beyond their wildest dreams.

South Park just did an episode on this

im not clickin that shit
but judging from the url
this article tries to act like
enid isn't capable and doesn't act of her own agency
every single episode.
and of course that's complete bullshit
and ignorant of how egalitarian
and feminist OKKO is

Pro-tip: Soccer mom's were a convienent media scapegoat for the left to project their insecurities onto. The forces of political correctness and political censorship have been the same since the 70's. Back in the 90's, you would have everyone from the blacks to the queers whining about equal representation and what not. There was just more token resistance allowed.

>inb4 le horseshoe theory

Didn't you just say this in another thread? Also, I really don't think you've actually met with a soccor mom or the religious right before.

>us guys
>us guys
>us guys
fuck you guy, i'm not like you

Having grown up in the midwest, yes I have. You're familiar with them only through stereotypes you've absorbed as a teenager that were fed to you by the media, when in reality the push for censorship has always come strongest from the left. Feminists were always irrational cunts, and liberal do-gooders were always whiney.

>tumblr

Enid's black?

>do a lot of guys not find real women attractive?

He's right about this. We don't watch cartoons with realistic portrayals of women for a reason.