Spider-Man

>Spider-Man
>The Amazing Spider-Man
>Spider-Man Homecoming

Which first Spider-Man movie was the best?

Spider-Man 2002. It captured what SpiderMan was. And had fantastic practical effects that hold up. Period

2002 is better than the other two in literally every way

Homecoming.

damn, the amazing spider-man 1 suit is truly terrible. What were they thinking....

Be as different from the Raimi movies as possible.

Putting them side by side does put to light how fucking awful the other two suits are in comparison to the 2002 one.

Is this a classic Spidey pose I never noticed before? Him looking off into the distance while holding his mask?

I rather liked all takes on the character.
Maguire was a good Peter.
Gafield was a good Spider-Man.
Holland is both.

I've felt well entertained with all the movies so far.

They need to redo Tom's Spider-man suit. It's not good.

Idk man as bad as homecoming was I thought the suit was dope, the eyes make me cream

I like Tom holland best.

Andrew and Tobey are still charming in their own way.

What about the one shown in Infinity Wars teaser

I actually really enjoyed homecoming. 2002 was really good. Amazing spider man was eh.

>Holland is both.

Eh...

Yeah. That screwed up any possibility of having a movie closest to perfect. Raimi,s movies had good action and villians but that Holliwood laziness made Peter to shoot webs out his wrists and they weren't even close to portrait him as a genius but just as an outcasted nerd.

Spider-Man (2002), by a wide margin. And that's saying quite a lot.

Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 were pretty bad. But the high-tech Stark suit in Homecoming (not to mention all the other changes they made, like forcing Not-Ganke into his supporting cast and race replacing everyone else) was just asinine.

It's the iron spider suit, he'll never use it again after IW

Spiderman 2>Homecoming=Spiderman 2000>Amazing

Amazing 2 is trash. The only thing right was the costume.

Homecoming without a doubt

Maguire is a horrible anything, fucking baby face and voice.

This

Maguire was best Peter
Garfield was best SM
Holland was GOOD at both, though...

Amazing 1 sucked; Amazing 2 had a sucky interpretation of Electro, but ow good.

Riami 3 sucked so bad I just try to scrub it from memory

I love the way they did Vulture in Homecoming. Sympathetic but still badass and his terms were non-negotiable.

And how about that scene with Holland crying out for help in the collapsing warehouse? Really sells the point Tony was making; that he is just a kid.

I was thoroughly impressed

>these threads are always the same
>mfw they end up me actually learning more about Spider-Man and the parts of him that people enjoy seeing the best

>Spider-Man
Best movie, AS a movie...meaning it flowed well, didn't feel rushed, jumbled, or messy at all, which both the others do. But it still was needlessly saccharine, maudlin, and corny
>Amazing Spider-Man
Best Spider-Man representation, and really great looking action. Flawed as movies though, for reasons we all know and have been discussed to death, it was a mess and took bigger bites than it could chew.

Oh, and only good love interest.
>Homecoming
One of the better villains out of all of them (not comic accurate, but changed things in a way that seemed like an improvement, unlike say with Dock Ock, Venom, Electro, etc) but the movie doesn't have an impressive Peter, Spider-Man, or action, and of course being part of the MCU means it has tons of shit shoe horned into it instead of being a stand alone film and an awful supporting cast with cringey humor

>I love the way they did Vulture in Homecoming. Sympathetic but still badass and his terms were non-negotiable.
I JUST got finished watching HC for the first time and I have to agree with this. Much better than geriatric burglar in a wingsuit.

Say what you will about Tobey’s quippage amount, but no live action spidey will ever ever throw out a quip as good as this one

Spider-Man 2 >>> Spider-Man = Homecoming > Amazing 1 >>>> Rest

Homecoming had the closest Peter to comics, and did a pretty good job at establishing Spider-Man in regards to the MCU. The Stark suit tech shit wasn’t awful, but I hope it stays dead because that’s way too far off course for Spidey. I didn’t mind switching around the cast, but it’s upsetting to know that Marvel just killed any hopes of Agent Venom coming into the MCU (but if we had to kill Gwen Stacy one more fucking time I would have stabbed my own eyeballs out).

But nothing’s gonna top how well the Ramei films nailed the independent Spider-Man mythos. For all their flaws those films understood better than anything else what made Spider-Man work.

I preferred the "grown ups are talking" line with Jameson.

Same

That suit looks like shit, it looks like he's inside a rubber tube and can't move his joints. Terrible eye lenses also
>raised webs

i cant tell honestly, none of them hits the mark for me
i never really like the first one much, i loved spider-man 2 at the time but rewatching it now its not that good either
i dont hate nor love neither of the 6 we got so far, they all have shortcomings on different fronts
(same thing with the actors really)
you are simply right

The 2002 suit is the only one that doesn't have halloween/cosplay-tier coloring

Spider-Man > Homecoming > Amazing Spider-Man

My personal favorite was “here’s your change” as he hurled a huge bad of gold coins at Ock