Post your general opinion on this show without obsessing over the fact the main character is black

Post your general opinion on this show without obsessing over the fact the main character is black.

artstyle bad
show okay

The designs look really same-y compared to most other shows out right now. It doesn't look particularly exciting or inspired, either.

Its dull, focuses on kids and just kids so its not interesting

It's a boring, bland show that doesn't really slip into the "bad" category but plays itself so safe and subdued that you can't really enjoy anything from it.
It's basically the ultimate form of a "background noise" cartoon.

Asking Sup Forums an opinion is pointless since they'll just act negatively and become a hivemind. Just let them become a fuckload of idiots who waste their time on a shitty forced meme.

Boring, ugly, terrible animations, unlikeable characters, not funny.

It looks like it takes place in the world of SU.

I like it but I don't love it

It’s not particularly interesting otherwise. Maybe in a world without Steven Universe and Clarence and Gumba and a solid decade of down to earth childhood pseudo-fantastical slice of life cartoons it would seem fresh and novel, but it’s not. It is literally “that cartoon you’ve seen 800+ times but with a black protag”. Which is sad, because I need more of them negro heroes but this shit just isn’t all that good.

It’s clear that Ian was always the better storyboarder anyways

> Clarence + SU = This shit
I don't tell more

I hope they take the make-believe idea and run with it, sorta the original premise for Princess Star, where every magical adventure is just in their heads.

It's boring.

I hate the red headed dudes nose and that weird lower cheek thing, i also hate that his ear is on his fucking neck.

I hate that they had to ham-fist a Steven Universe Reference into the pilot, like the two creators weren't confident that the show couldn't survive on it's own.

I hate that all of the black characters have the same exact garnet/amythest lips.

I hate how the little girl has those internal monologues, they don't move the plot forward and are just fodder, not to mention that they basically use it so that they don't have to do any lipsyncing.

Looks okay.

Politically correct Ed Edd n Eddy

it's okay
made me laugh at times but not something I'm gonna be following

Initially I was disappointed that it wasn't what I first saw it described as: kids having adventures in a world that lacks adults. Thought that it would be cool to see the different tribes of kids, how they survive and learn the lore of the show over the episodes.

Thinking about how CN blue balls SU though, I'm okay with it being about the daily after school adventures of kids. It gives me a very Recess vibe, which isn't bad at all. I look forward to seeing the designs of the kids from other parts of the creek- it's pretty cute how into their pretend they all get. Hope the map is expanded to new locations since we saw a nice bit of them the first episode.

Also I'm happy we get a Clarence expy in JP.
I don't mind the larping girl, but hope she has more large quirks than internal monologuing, since it just broke up the flow to me.

But all in all I'm in it for the designs. I know the overall style is similar to SU, but each kid's design seems to have something uniquely theirs, which I like.

>Thought that it would be cool to see the different tribes of kids, how they survive and learn the lore of the show over the episodes.
At least Mr. Enter will be happy he still has a chance to ruin the idea before someone else makes it great.

It alright.

It's basically CN's Clarence replacement, possibly with a little more roleplay elements which gives it kind of a Recess-y vibe. It falls into that "comfy" territory where it's kind of boring though - I'll give it a fair chance but I won't watch it regularly if it doesn't get more interesting.

Came to say this, the show has a very niche audience compared to Clarence

It’s only been one episode so it’s hard to say if the show is good but I like the pilot . I like the art style but I don’t like how looks like Steven Universe art style . I like Steven Universe art style but I don’t want every cartoon to look like that. I like it . Craig is cute.

It's a neutered version of both Clarence and Hey Arnold. Those shows with any hints of meanness or offense sucked out of them.

Like, the older brother despite being a douche to his younger brother can't even be bothered to slug him on the shoulder or give him a noogie because that feels like it would be too harsh for a show of this nature.

Looks gay, not enough violence, probably won’t even bother

Should've been brown loli of the creek

Kelsey sucks

It's pretty ugly, and mostly boring. The characters announce what they do before doing it, and most of it isn't interesting because it's about the dirty guy doing dirty things, the autistic girl being autistic and so on. It's like a preschooler show that doesn't want to admit it's for preschoolers. There wasn't any build up for drama too, so you don't feel the motives of the hero and you can't really see any happiness or relief when he get his toy back. It just a waste of time, especially if you consider that pilots have more freedom and usually get gutted and cleaned when the real show is made, and not the opposite. So the final product will be even flattr and void of interest.

The kid with the jersey looks like Boo from Shin Chan.

>shitty comedy
>nu su humour/atmosphere
>the entire bland monologue
>recess but worse
>protag is bland as fuck/femmenine like steven
>le ebbin stupid friend with no other qualities
>brother part for no reason other than "wow i am such a nerd ? You are to normie brothert"
>do nothing with sewer kids concept , they suddenly change because "muh speech".
I don't know where people see the "KND" or "EEnE" part , i can only see a bad recess knock off.

Also Craig ends either gay or the guy that cannot do wrong.

Gave me a comfy vibe. Reminded me of Recess meets EEnE.

Doesn't look like a new show, could've said it was Clarence and I would've believed it. This is like a second coming of Hanna Barbera copypasta shows.

I guess the KND part is the sewer kids using self made weapons made out of junk and shit

Seems similar to Clarence, but without the effortless sincerity of it. The animation is lacking personality, but that's par for the course for CN now. The backgrounds and the vibrant colors are very nice.

Technically okay, but it feels a bit like a show written by adults who watched movies about childhood, rather than having had one themselves.

What you don't remember playing with your mom's possessions like a little fucking faggot, instead of your own toys? Literally every straight man did that in their childhood, and also all straight men like to fuck each other in the butt, they're just in denial.

>comfy
you forgot to say "fun" too in your non argument full of feefees that we are supposed to substitutes to qualities of the show.

>baa baa baa
t. Sup Forums sheeptard

>the prophet words are absolute! You don't agree? because you are LYING and believing satan!
Fuck off, fanatic.

This isn't the winning argument you believe it is.
You are just escaping the issue with adhoms. This doesn't affect facts, but hey, you already started all this with blank words with no meaning to begin with. So at least you are coherent in your dellusion.

don't reply to comfy/fun posters
They lack brain and cannot defend the reason why they like something. They KNOW their stuff is bland so they use these words to describe it.

The show is okey I guess. I dont give a shit if the MC is a black boy or is he's using a purse to play with, but the pilot is kind of boring and I don't care about the characters at all.