Would you a Mavis?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ALRm0Lia!Lh0dSU2v3Rf0Jv8gCMLsLA
youtube.com/watch?v=tQLKc3zSLdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking WHOM?

Yes.

Holy shit yes

No she's a married woman it's disgusting to even think she would of course I fucking would right now holy shit

Stop posting goth girls Pan

Fuck this guy. POAST MOAR

A B S O L U T E S

sauce

Holy shit, these people now what they're doing.

No. Vampires are worst lovers.

Those fangs!!!! Hnnng

S01E25 - Legend of Pumpkin Guts
Hotel Transylvania: The Series

It's at the near end of the episode, unfortunately.

Holy fanging yes

That face absolutely says "no bf in this show, sweetheart".

How the fuck did they get away with this in a children's cartoon show goddamn

Can the next movie be set 60 years in the future where the human husband is dying and she's still as young as she ever was? Where she has to deal with the fact that she is of the damned and that human love will always be ethereal yet deeply painful every time?

Tell me this is an ongoing series please PLEASE

it's just a girl coming out of a shower user what's wrong?

I can't think of a single reason why I wouldn't.

I automatically hate anyone who says shit like this. If you're going to act like a soccer mom you shouldn't be here.

no, i wanna be Alucard from Castlevania...
So nice & good with ladies

In the new trailer, that swimsuit shot where you can see her ass perfectly...
THEY FUCKING KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING THEY KNOW THERE IS A DEMOGRAPHIC OF MAVIS-LOVERS.

You kidding me? Look at shows like PPG that are allergic to women showing figures

She's a grown ass fucking woman with kids
It's not so scandalous to give her sex appeal

Yep!

mega.nz/#F!ALRm0Lia!Lh0dSU2v3Rf0Jv8gCMLsLA

I have no problem with it, I'm happy.
I'm just saying it exists and I'm surprised by the frequency and blatant nature of it.

Thank you, Jesus.

That's because the showrunners there are worthless feminist cunts who should be killed. Don't act like the rest of the industry should follow their bullshit.

2D mavis superior

>grown ass woman
Emphasis on the ass, there's a reason why she has a kid.

Remember whenever you fap to mavis to thank your savoir Adam for making your waifu exist

Shes in a one piece so im not seeing it, im still infuriated shes not in a bikini

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQLKc3zSLdU

I've always liked Adam Sandler movies. The only one that I can call bad was Jack and Jill

Bless you, Papa Adam.

Didn't he just make a low-rent, animated version of the Munsters?

>tfw they'll never animate her pregnant
C'mon Genndy!
Just a short! Just a day in the life with awkward slapstick & trying to keep her balance in the last month! 2d, 3d, whatever works!

>2D Mavis
>Pregnant
Disgusting.

he's the smartest man alive!

Anyone else hate this talentless unfunny jackass? I don't even understand what made him so beloved. Same to Game Grumps. I find these annoying idiots worthy of getting their heads slammed against a brick wall until their skulls crack open and the blood comes out. To hell with JonTron and Game Grumps.

No. Once a female character is revealed to have shit taste in men? She's trash.

A vampire being and able to grow and give birth? Disgusting. such things are reserved to the living. Vampires are for staking through the heart and burning, boyo.

kys Christfag.

I'd rather her Slime friend

Maybe a couple of times, just to see if I liked it.

It's not so much that she has shit taste in men, it's that Johnny was the first human she ever met. If any other guy had shown up first, assuming they were accepting of vampires and not a vampire hunter/paranoid villager, she probably would've fallen for them just as hard.

you won't be able to tell if she came or not

I would do her father.

You didn't actually read my post, did you? I was saying she's naturally attracted to humans. Johnny was the first human she met. If she had met another human guy before him, she probably would've fallen for that guy instead.

If they stick with the whole "you only zing once" plotline, reincarnation has to be a thing to work.

Over and over and over.... until my dick falls off or from myocardial infarction. Whichever comes first.

Any drawfag wanna have a go at a sandler X mavis lewd?

I want to kiss her raisins.

What is this world coming to?

t. necropedophile

>the next film takes place after the human guy dies +60 years later
>The full weight of "you only zing once" dawns on Mavis, who just lost her only meaningful anchor into the passage of time in her immortal existence
>unable to cope with her loss, Mavis ventures into the human world like Coppola's Dracula and tries to /ss/ with his reincarnation

she's like 5,000 years old? my dick won't mind

swimsuit edit please?

What are these buddhist vampires or something?

I choose to headcanon that vampires will just accept the idea of reincarnation at face value (because for one; it's non-Christian, and two; who are they to argue "realism" where theories of the true afterlife is concerned?) so whenever they find anyone with a passing resemblance to that dead ex they haven't gotten over, they'll just subconsciously incept that "past life" idea into the minds of their human prey with their hypnotic powers, until they're both wholeheartedly believing the same bullshit idea without either one realizing it's probably not even true.

Think she's into necro beastal anal buttsex?

Or, more directly - cause they're fooking nuts after being alive for centuries

Are there any more ep's after #33?

They're probably going to chuck the "you only zing once" thing in the trash pretty soon, since the third film seems to involve Dracula finding love again.

Naww.. not really. It just shows you can settle for 2nd best after "The One" is gone.

Hell yeah!

Only one way to find out: shove a dead ferret up her ass.

You mean to tell me you liked "Funny People", "That's My Boy" and "Grown Ups 1 and 2"?

...what?

It says right here

Take a raincheck on that test.

The more reaction images I get, the more I fall in love with her.

why girls in towel are so hot?

Because you know they're nude under there, and only the thinnest of barriers prevents them from being exposed for all to see.

This drives me to nut.

Whoa, who's the wannabe Maleficent?

Vampires drink "I Can't Believe It's Not Hemoglobin". It tastes just like the real thing.
O-negative, now sold in a scab-free bottle.

That's her Aunt Lydia.

Indeed, this is one of my favorite episode of Phineas and Ferb.

>"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today"

Dracula don't drink no "blood" substitute like some dummy, Dracula drink REAL blood; in cans.