RWBY/RT General #1324: Schnee Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 8 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70e746835817af1cbb9132f6b9c1c5ad-52582d4a/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Why is Jaune so lewd?

Is Webm user around? The latest episode had some great material to work with.

He's pure and just asking to be lewded

Because you want him to be

I'm a different webm user than the one you mean but i digress.
What clips you want?

reminder that the schnees exist for the iron cock

I want to make tender love to Oscar and then make him breakfast the next morning.

Too bad he's buttslutt passed around by old men.

Nuh uh. Jaune's a filthy whore.

Yang staring longingly at the picture of the team right before Wiess comes in for the talk.

Also Blake getting Mario stomped by Yuma.

Unfortunately that's probably true. Oh well. Forgiveness and whatnot.

He just needs a good cock to commit to him

But he was born to take multiple penises

Is it okay to talk about your sexy, beautiful, sensually soft and delicate legs?

Fucking twinks dressed like girls isn't lewd. Its the purest love.

Mama Schnee's line needs some drunken slurring, but aside from that seems about spot-on.

>Man saves countless lives with ample affordable dust
>His family kills him then wastes the company
Truly history repeating

is her outfit really like that? where it comes across her vagina but not over her legs?

That pic exaggerates it, but she does have....what are they called? "hip-windows"? (or something like that).

I hope this is oaky

I want my little sun dragon to be happy again.

And the other

Would this be Whitley or Jaune?

I want her to realize that Weiss is the right girl for her

It's (you)

Perfect.

Just like her dad. They can't help but stare at old photos

So, why isn't anyone outside here having a ship war over this?

They bash sun and Neptune every time they get screen time

I think most BB and FB shippers have come to a tentative alliance. As long as they get a cute pairing with cute interactions they're happy.

Because those people who still think Bumblebee is going to happen are having ship wars with Blacksun shippers, Freezerburn is no threat to them because they dont see it happening.

>Abducts a child and not only nearly kills her but also nearly dies herself
>Sexually assaults people
>Assaults people
>Destroys private property
>Murder
>Nearly dies again because she's still full of hot air
>More destruction of private property
>Emotional manipulation
>Unmitigated anger issues leading to maiming another student
>Gets maimed this time cause she's still full of hot air
>More emotional manipulation
>More assault
>Domestically abusing her friends and family with threats of violence
She's a menace that needs to be smothered then put through a wood chipper

Good point. I do see people correctly emphasizing that Yang is hung over Blake, but still, sometimes I wish that RT does take the road less traveled with FB as a parallel to Yang's dad and step-mom

Hip windows are GOAT

Electricity semblance, son!

And that's why Weiss, Blake and Neon compete in the Yangbowl, she's an alpha lesbian.

I notice that her binding seems to have slipped. Those are some big titties.

Maybe they don't see it as a threat because they refuse to attack a yuri ship. Ireally have a gut feel that Yang does have feelings for Blake based on her conversation with Weiss, so I get why BB is even more hyped than ever

I'd say it's more that all BB shippers deep down know it's not gonna happen, so they keep an open mind with FB because they see it as a possible consolation prize.

FB isn't gonna happen either.

>all this pottery

I have the same sentiment. It's just that BB fandom is just too loud so it's really a huge relief that FB is getting a ton of moments this season

>they refuse to attack a yuri ship.
Didnt stop them from going full tumblr rage on Dashing for liking Monochrome over WR and BB

I embarrassed myself in front of my professor today

Post pics that will make me forget it

Am I the only one that couldn't care less about Blake?
The whole faunus arc with blake is so boring the only thing im looking forward to is the main plot with ruby and co. And with ep 8 which was just blake and RWY talking about feelings makes me want to drop this shit already

I'd ask what happened but I understand that you probably dont wanna dwell on it, have a rube

Grow up

daily reminder that Haven won't fallen until volume 6

What, am I not allowed to feel stupid?

Who? That's kind of weird. I see fanarts of Monochrome every now and then I don't remember anyone being triggered about it

The embarrassment will go away in time

I'd imagine they'd be greatly butthurt over this outcome, since it's rather likely. Yurifans in general can't accept that a ship between two girls, whom have no prior lesbian context shown, isn't gonna be canon. Korrasami was literally the opposite of that and it happened, ironically. And there's noise being made over Little Witch Academia between the main girl and blonde uppity rival. Since RT subverts expectations and shatters headcanons like crazy I think its safe to say they're in for a world of salt when no yuri pair happens whatsoever.

I think that the Bumblebee shippers sort of reeled back on other /u/ ships after it happened, it made them look pretty bad. I remember watching it go down, wish I saved screenshots of it.
Tumblr artist, known for shipping monochrome with a passion and hating Jaune in usual tumblr fashion

No. You should have moved past it in your preceding 18+ years

I'm pretty sure that BB shippers have crossed way too many lines.

But hey, RT still made Yang angst heavily over Blake leaving her, so that means the reunion and eventual forgiveness would be even more wins for them

user I dont know what level of autism you are on where you stop feeling natural human emotions, but embarrassment doesnt go away once you've hit 18

How else does Jacques use his children?

You learn manage it when it happens and move past it instead of letting it be a detriment to this degree

You do manage it and move past it, but in time, not instantly, like almost every normal human.

Have a Penny I found while perusing the webs.

Her shorts are kinda weird but that's a cute Penny!

Man that blake has some assets
wish she looked more like that in canon

Nigger I'm laying in bed with nothing else to do while I try to sleep

I'm not curled up in a fetal position in the road or something

I feel like you're fishing for the answer "Sexually"

to buy his favorite candy from the store get got kicked out of

Most questions around here are fishing for a certain answer, we must make it our duty to never give it to them.

Don't defile drawfriend's pictures, you savage
Drawfriend was the best of us all

Any removal of the background WR is an improvement.

It's not fishing if you just go out and say it

Any alteration to drawfriend's pictures is an abomination, especially the little details

Weiss was the troublesome middle child, she probably took it in the butt on that bed when he was angry

The background WR ruins the picture so this is an instance where an alteration is needed to improve overall quality

No exceptions, no excuses
No changes are needed

Is it time again to crush heresy?

The change was needed and removal improves the image.
It's true no matter how much you deny it.

It's only true subjectively, therefore is an invalid excuse for such a display

Yeah, her story has been dragging for two seasons now.

It's true completely, and the removal was needed.
And Drawfriend is gone forever anyway so it's not like it matters anymore

Drawfriend was perfect, perfect in every way
His small little touches let us know he enjoyed what he did, regardless of how you feel about them
They are not to be touched, you heathen

So what does Jaune’s home region look like. I’m assuming like a French village rather than the Asian stuff we been seeing

we all know what you want to hear so i might as well say it. He fucks Whitley's supple boy pussy every night, always making sure to tease Whitley's hole with the tip of his dick. Only then to lovingly rape him. Some nights he makes Whitley dress up. Jacques often thinks about the people who've left him, his daughters especially. Whitley wasn't at all surprised when Jacques asked him to wear Weiss's dress. A father's love knows no bounds.

If they were perfect then they wouldnt have ruined their work with unneeded background WR.

Probably something generic as hell in Vale

>Weiss's face

Weiss you useless lesbian.

I want to fuck that ice cream.

where the fuck is Jaune from anyway?

>ruined
>focusing so hard on a tiny detail that you go out of your way to edit something so minut
You will be found and purged, heretic

If it's such a tiny detail then you wont mind it removed.

whitley will be secret ace in the hole for the good guys

I already did