WE MUST ORGANIZE OUR RESISTANCE

Where were you when the whitest nigger down down organized a battle against the white race?

>INCITING VIOLENCE

HIM

TO

THE

FBI

Hahahaha

HE'S WHITE

WHIIIITE

Why is he so mad at lower class people

>Niggers
>Organizing
top kek

I hope somebody deals with this dude. He's a cancer of a human being.

Sedition is illegal.

>tfw im in his inner circle of friends
>tfw im gonna betray him once were inside our own resistance
>tfw he'll never see me coming

reported :^)

He doesn't like the fact that lower class people prefer not to suckle on gubment welfare ebt the way he probably does.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"et tu, user?"

>no degree means you're lower class
fuck off, cunt

can we all please report him? honestly read his tweets, hes basically threatening us.

want this guy in jail, honestly.

He neds to get over himself.

Race war when?

>implying he is that educated

Yeah start the war you fuck. If its on im coming to America.

Proud of you yank cunts tonight. Even if he doesnt win it by some mircale, you've shown the establishment that it is not as secure as it would like.

>Have we started the fire?

hahahah i hope this shit happens

>"Lol drumpfags just don't riot when he loses okay? lol."
Hmmm....

How are they going to do that if they don't have any guns?

They've mentioned "white women with a degree" all night. You all know what kind of liberal, woman's study cunts they're talking about.

Reported to FBI for inciting violence and hate crimes. That white nigger is pathetic.