.Why do King hate Jason Todd?

.Why do King hate Jason Todd?

Duke is Cancer.

>Black Nerd Problems

DONT HIT ON ME SILLY GIRLS YEAH IM A NERD AAAND IM BLAACCKKKKKKKKUH

King is Snyder's bick"I want to invite my friends to do stuff" mentality is really grating at this point, it just sounds like nepotism and allows him to exert soft coercion on creators. Coordination between authors is cool but this "me and my gang" situation that has taken over all the primary Bat books just sucks. Just do your own jobs instead of kissing each others backsides and doing each other favors.

I think I'm getting a clearer picture of Snyder's Endgame here. I believe he intends to make Duke a new Batman, expect an all new Batman or Superior Batman series around 2018. It fits imo, Snyder's obsession with Duke goes beyond wanting to see his pet characters become company favorites. The reason Snyder is trying it because he's a writer with limited imagination, a small niche and frankly one who has not enjoyed success in the big two writing any character other than Batman.

at least he gave up on Harper Row

>I believe he intends to make Duke a new Batman, expect an all new Batman or Superior Batman series around 2018.
There is no way DC is going to make Duke Batman after all the shit Marvel got for their shenanigans.

Diversity is the great sexy fire that progressive moths are sure they can solve and tame, unlike the previous guys that tried.

We're already getting The Signal.

Tynion is sub Bendis tier and it actually makes me angry that he gets work.

This, but unironically.

His relationship with Bruce makes Bruce look like a hypocrite.
>son you can use guns so long as I don't see it.

Shouldn't he just be happy Jason agreed to stop killing people

Reminder that King's mom was a WB Exec.

Dude's an industry plant. Always wondered why such run of the mill comics got such high praise.

He is. At least in RHATO.

Why do you even care if he hate Jason or not, Damifan?

Bruce has always been hypocrite.

Yes, but why are you bringing up actually good books in a Snyder thread?

Damifag pls

You just wait till Bendis gets on this bandwagon.

Because Jason sucks

I just don't get how that makes Bruce a hypocrite

It doesn't. Shit writers dislike Bruce.

Because they are legitimately good comics, user.
Well written dialogue, depth of characters, jokes that are actually funny, willingness for experimentation with page composition... Tom King has everything and will be regarded as superstar in 5 years tops.

It wasn't ironic, user.
Tynion is absolutely awful. I would actually prefer Bendis.

He is already a superstar, but his flaws are so shit.

>Well written dialogue, depth of characters, jokes that are actually funny, willingness for experimentation with page composition

The thing is I disagree with you on most of that but it's impossible to prove a negative. If you would post a page or panel with deep characterization or well written dialogue I might reconsider. "Jokes that are actually funny" when? And since when does a willingness to experiement mean something is good? Let alone why does that make him special? Literally every single writer and artist tries to mess with composition and pacing after they read watchmen for the first or second time.

Loeb and Sale did it so much better in classics like their Challengers issue one with the panels of two pages shattering across a spread. and having the bottom panel of each page of the issue.

This response honestly kinda just showed how over-rated he is. And his mom having been an exec at one of the most powerful and influential companies in the world doesn't make his case any better than the HYPER vociferous nature of his "fans".

The dude can write, and some of his stories are legitimately good. But the reaction you get when you say he's overrated is belligerent. Loeb gets saddled with people who hate his fucking existence where as king, a less skilled and less enjoyable writer, gets fuckin praised for writing SOME good stories and mostly forgettable ones.

>and having the bottom panel of each page of the issue tell it's own narrative

is what that was supposed to say, got distracted and continued without finishing the thought.

was this mean to showcase his good jokes, his deep characters or his experimentation with composition?

because other than the outlines which may just have been the artist the page is literally a run of the mill three panel with a mediocre joke and no sense of time as they travel across eurasia.

But, as with the other user, I think he's already a "superstar" which kinda proves how much of a plant he is.

To be clear, I don't think he's bad or unreadable or anything. I just think it's a bit fishy that he's already thought so highly of when Grayson had just a few "good" issues, batman as complete ass, vision was propped up by people who hate capeshit and Mister Miracle is just his DC version of Vision.

>Please write more Duke, he's great
How? How is Duke interesting in any way, and what does he even offer the batfamily? God I hate these people

>telling a writer you liked his art

Jasonfags sucks the black dick now .

user Wow , I bet you’re drowning in Tim Drakes pussy.

Jason is a shit character that should have stayed dead or at least remained a villain.

He only appears to edgy teenagers and gamer mongoloids.

>at least remained a villain.
This would've been better. With the idea that he comes in to "anti-hero" some shit once in a while simply because he wants someone dead who happens to be the villain of the moment.

Almost like a new Ra's for Bats. Someone who can push him a specific way.

King is a shit writer that should stay with creator owned content or at least miniseries

He only appeals to reddit

>He only appears to edgy teenagers and gamer mongoloids.
also, this is true. Even if those edgy teenagers are 30 year olds.

I didn't say anything about King.

Bruce is a hypocrite by nature.

Explain.

Tom "self insert" King

To quote Calvary: "Yeah, yeah, black people, white people, blah, blah, blah."

God I fucking hate casuals

Stay butthurt, my dude.