This exists

This exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KFDOIobgfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gong yi tanpai

I never played the video game, how was it?

And it was good

Golden Tiger Claws are too op.

The episode where Future Jack took down all the other villains was so satisfying. Bean and Young fucking sucked.

Jack carried it

Went to shit as soon as they introduced boring-ass Chase Young.

Xiaolin showdown and the most satisfying ending.
>Get to see the serious threat villains team up.
>Get to see the comic villain become a badass and literally kill 3/4 of the cast
>Get affirmation that Clay and Kimiko are poor choices for leader, while Rai pulls the team together in each different reality
>Don't have to waste time with a cliche "destroy the big evil once and for all" finale, and instead leaves us comfortable knowing that the world is in capable hands
Every other action show needs to take notes

You talking about the show OP or the game based on it that you cropped?

Looks like UNITINU.

TWO TONNE TUNIC

Remember me?

find a flaw

that show can go die in a fire.

I remember this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_KFDOIobgfA
To think somebody made an AMV with one of my favourite songs!

legit one of my first proto-waifus even before she got a hot human form
fuckin love wuya

As a matter of fact, no, I don't. How many episodes did this end up having, anyway? Two? Three?

She's not Jack Spicer

She's not real.

26. The last 6 episodes didn't air until they aired on Netflix over a year later.

Canada:where we kill original shows because it doesn't have canadians in it eh

they are op in the cartoon as well

As a brazillian I think that Raimundo acted way more like a São Paulo kid than Rio de Janeiro.

I still would've liked it if they hadn't cut out the part where Jack was going to become the metal disciple. Jack was fucking amazing and any opportunity to have more of him is welcome
Didn't the creator say something about her and Raimundo fucking?

>literally kill 3/4 of the cast
>the most satisfying ending
>even before she got a hot human form
Are you fucking serious?

Went from powerful Heylin witch to literally who servant/parasite

>Didn't the creator say something about her and Raimundo fucking?

It wouldn't surprise me. Christy Hui seems crazy.

Her human form is in episode 1 in the scroll intro I believe.

watta?

And...

What was said?

I mean when you become the dragon warrior you clearly wouldn't make such a tactical error like not doing that when you've joined her side.

Supposedly "Ray is totally hitting that, right" was a common joke in the writing staff but the source was dubious to say the least.

Fucking hated when they made him a leader at the end. Way to ruin the series for me.

bottom of the barrel. it's literally impossible to lose.

Ray is brazillian. He hit that, got bored and only turned back to the good guys because Kimiko is way kinkier. Baing trapped as a ghost for centuries does not beat the sheer advantage of being japanese.

Well too bad for you then, the guy stepped up and proved himself worthy from being comic relief to a strong leader

Who else was going to lead? Omi, with an ego the size of Alaska?

Not much could be done about that user. They forgot to give Clay and Kimiko any major story arcs. Omi kept repeating the same fuck up every time. So Raimundo wins by default.

You would think not being able to obtain rights to the original names of the Shen Gong Wu would be a hint to not make it. How did this get half the episodes of the original?

>main character ISN'T the chosen one
It made the series better in my opinion

Even without major story arcs I don't think Clay or Kimiko were ever suited to be the leader, they just didn't have the right traits, this goes double for Omi. Raimundo on the other hand fulfilled the role pretty well and believably. It's not to say he's above the other three, more so that that position most naturally suits him.

Did anyone think there was an age difference here?
Like, the others all seem to be teens, but Omi felt like he was ten.
Not only because of his height, but because of maturity levvel and how the others treated him in some early episodes.

I would have liked to see the Hidoku Mouse in action, but its ability was so stupidly broken it got axed before that could happen.

>That episode near the end where Omi is a shit to Rai even more than usual
>Rai turns evil once again
>Beats the shit out of Omi during a showdown
>Turns out it was all a ruse orchestrated by the guy that Omi idolised and was bragging about being the favourite of all episode

What a great day that was.

Xiaolin Showdown was amazing and got really fucking good until it got cut off too soon.
Then they bought it back and...

Yeah, I don't know what they were thinking with Chronicles. Why jettison Raimundo's role as leader? Why introduce an Omi clone?

1080p BluRay release when?

Never

Different crew and different company taking the reigns.
Rebooting shit years later without getting the band back together never turns out good.

I didn't even mind some of the asthetic changes, I even liked Jack's new outfit better, and while some of the nu-wu names like the Orb of torpedo made me upset, my biggest issue was how much dumber it was made. It felt like they shifted their target audience to an age group 3 years the original's junior. Actual dialogue was replaced with crappy jokes and somehow characters would just magically have wu even if they lost them in the previous episodes.

this exists too

Why did they make it so you have to use Reversing Mirror with the Changing Chopsticks to get bigger? CC used to do both

Yeah it's major design flaw. 1 way transformation and one of the weakest types to be trapped with. I get they needed forced plot danger but they could just steal the sticks for that

Wuya not going commando under her robe?

Omi, the one who was a monk the longest and was the most skilled in martial arts?

He was strong, but he had serious issues with his ego, was often not a team player, and could be very immature. He's a good, smart kid, but he needed to learn about things outside of his role as a monk.

I think he could have been a leader one day, but he'd need to work under someone else to gain the humility he needed for the role, and see what a leader is like.

good show.
Poor reboot.

Can someone explain to me how someone is retarded enough to think this was a good idea?

That was the best part, Omi getting humbled in the best way possible. No amount of ass-whoopings by Chase could do what Rai being chosen did. Serves the little shit right. I loved the faces the characters made alongside the attention to detail Kimiko got with a new costume and not being TOO annoying, a trend I noticed that started in a lot of cartoons around the turn of the century.

Chronicles does not exist, period.

t. Omi

That episode where Jack tries to be a Monk and showed he did try in the Truth or Lie game still hurts.

and they fucking named him ping pong.