Marvel animation

>Avengers Assemble is getting a fifth season
>Guardians of the Galaxy is getting a third

OK but why though? Are they doing well in syndication or something? AA will presumably have at least 130 by the end of season 5.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COfh-OJBv7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s cheap to make and it advertises the MCU. 2 birds, one stone

The GotG cartoon isn't that bad

Yes it is

If Disney buy 21st Century Fox we will see the X-Men and Fantastic Four again in animation... too bad we will still have the synergy problem!

As a fan of Hank Pym I guess I will never see him or Jan again in animation as long as the MCU is still alive.

fuck off, bumbling Quill that fucks up everythign he does is terrible

This.

>Rocket is better
>Groot is better
>Drax is better
>Gamora is pretty much the same
And Quill isn't that bad. Their movie versions are awful

>these washed out colours

I mean yeah, it's certainly better than Assemble, Ultimate and SMASH but it's still worse than the current Spider-Man. And the current Spider-Man is barely mediocre.

is Mantis in the GOTG cartoon

every time i see that thumbnail, I think it's done by that gay cape artists icemanblue

yes, though not the same as her movie counterpart.

I don't mind Avengers Assemble getting a new season its been decent from the beginning and the current season has been good so far.

GOTG cartoon is weird. I like how they use old rock songs in episodes but Quill is way too much of a manchild.

Better a manchild than a memelord

Bullshit, new SM is worse than Ultimate

It's shit

Whatever happened to that anime where the avengers were locked in pogs and kids could transform into them?

Shit trolling, mate

Yes, she was a Universal Church of Truth fanatic that got brainwashed by J'Son to be his lackey and then she died by touching a faulty Black Nova helmet.

Same thing

It finished, there's a new anime.

does the new one also rely on children and pogs?

He's a worse meme lord in the cartoon, he's intollerable

i'm going to agree even though i haven't fully watched a new sm episode. there's nothing about the new sm that makes me want to watch it. both are shitty, but ultimate > new sm.

It has children that are heroes in training but no more pogs.

It relays on children but no pogs.

It has Kamala.

But does it have subtitles?

The voice his VA decided to use for him annoys me to no end especially when he gets high pitch, I rather he would have sounded like Terry Mcginnis.

So far, no.

I liked the pogs. This is unfortunate news.

mm. very unfortunate indeed.

Ultimate is way worse. It has aggressively retarded humor throughout the series, a boring art style, MCU shilling (though not as bad as Avengers or Guardians), and fucked up morals at times.

The new Spidey sucks, but at least it has more advanced plotting and keeps the shilling to a minimum. It's also more focused on Spidey's supporting cast after Ultimate's attempts to ignore them and has a more distinct art style. Its issues come from the terrible animation and rushed pacing at times. The focus on science is also forced, but at least they have Peter talking like an actual human being in later episodes.

>I haven't seen either show the post

Is there any website with a gallery of all the pogs? I'd like to see them.

Disney possibly wants more modern-made (as opposed to old Marvel tv shows) boy-oriented superhero cartoon episodes for their future streaming service?

The new Sipiderman cartoon is weird. Its better than USM but it feels incomplete.

USM started out terrible but eventually became decent,so maybe the new Spiderman will get better too.

>boring art style
>has a more distinct art style
user, please. Ultimate had better art and way better animation. This fight is better than the whole new show youtube.com/watch?v=COfh-OJBv7c

That shows Goblin designs really underrated

I thought the show was shit at first, mostly for making Peter absolute trash. But season 2's taken big steps in turned him around and showing us why he's the leader.

It still has a lot of problems: terrible filler eps; villains constantly coming back from the dead/bad situations just to do the same shit over and over again; Quill still sometimes slipping back into meme character status; Gamora sometimes falling into Mary Sue territory; the status quo is just way too strong. But season 2's leagues above the first one, and the story arcs have been very good for the most part. I think a third season would be good if they can keep ironing out the flaws.

is this real

AA was a tremendous waste of time.
>Season 1 was just sucking off Iron Man to the point where Red Skull was treated as an Iron Man villain instead of Cap's arch nemesis
>Falcon was made to be "relatable to the viewer" yet is made into some super genius scientist kid. Why not just use Cho or Rick Jones?
>HEY KIDS REMEMBER THE MOVIE

The Cabal was cool tho. At least better than your regular MCU villain

Look, it's this faggot again. Just admit that you love Ultimate and fuck off.
Nah, it's rated as it deserves. That is, as trash.
Sorry about you shit taste.

>I'm not allowed to hate both shows

Avengers Assemble is kind of underrated.A lot of the hate comes from it replacing EMH.Its been consistently decent and the current season has been good.

I just hope the writers don't shaft the new team once the old one comes back.This is probably the only time where changing the maon cast actually improved a cartoon.

>Carol gets added
>Show gets much better
Arc is reverse EMH. We have two good seasons left then probably.

I like the part with Songbird.

I decided to watch the latest ep and watch another random episode. I felt... ill; I don't know how to explain it, it just felt really disjointed. I don't know something about the characters and the backgrounds gave me a headache. I don't know if it was that they were trying so much to emulate their irl counterparts or something, but it just left me unnerved, no memeing. Anyone else felt the same?

Does Carol get an episode? Are episodes with her enjoyable? I may have to check this show out

I caught an episode of AA last night after having not watched the show since the dreadful premier two parter, it was an episode that had Peggy, Howard, and Kang in it, and I thought it was pretty alright, nothing spectacular or anything, but decent. Iron Man's new voice is a bit weird, though.

>Iron Man's new voice is a bit weird, though.

Anything is better than Pasdar.

I just occasionally think of how neat it would be to have the Marvel equivalent of the DCAU.
Like with actual good marvel shows.

That's the dream

she gets an intro episode and in season 4, she and black panther lead a new team of avengers.

>There will never be a fully DnA inspired GotG spin-off of A:EMH with Master Chief voicing Star Lord

I hate this world.

>discount Kung Fu Panda now being the current voice of animated Iron Man

Well I’ll be damned

>>Avengers Assemble is getting a fifth season
>>Guardians of the Galaxy is getting a third

I didn't know either of these existed

Oh I agree, but it took me by surprise, he didn't sound anything like whatever I was expecting. I wish they'd get the EMH guy back, I remember his voice was pretty spot on

>Falcon was made to be "relatable to the viewer" yet is made into some super genius scientist kid. Why not just use Cho or Rick Jones?
Apparently in the new season he is sent into the future by Kang and when he returns he is older and has his MCU duds

Eric Loomis.

>130 episodes
Christ, I can't decide if it's a relief or a nightmare knowing this will take USM's place as the longest Marvel cartoon...

On one hand it's not nearly as cringe inducing and infuriating as USM, on the other it's even more of a cynical corporate money grab.

Good, it was garbage
>discount RDJ
>good

Aren't they all in different universes now? GoG wasn't in the same universe as Avengers to start with, and with Ultimate Spider-Man ending, I assumed they'd restart a new Avengers series that would take place in the same continuity as the new Spider-Man.

Yeah, it's weird. Spider-Man and GOTG are in one, everything else is in the other