ITT Libshit meltdowns you are most looking forward to

ITT Libshit meltdowns you are most looking forward to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo
twitter.com/Younglionking7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shaun fucking King

They'll just all go "The end of the world" and shit like that, fucking hell libcunts

Sarah Silverman

every wetback faggot on twitter

kike is crying right now

>COME ON

That South African fuck Trevor Noah

My uncle is already having a breakdown. Fuck him!

Oh yes please

Samantha Bee, Bill Maher, basically all the talk-show hosts.

TYT have been losing their shit and saying "FUCK" every other sentence, and how "the gloves are coming off, no more politeness" for the last 30mins now. Its hilarious.

Cenk even insulted Hispanics because Hillary is only getting 65% of the vote. They said the only White demographic Hillary won was College Educated Women, and that was only by 52%.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo

I honestly doesn't care for liberals and their feelings, what i am eager to see is Putin and Russia OUT OF SANCTIONS.
Step out of the cage mr. putin, its time for a new big boys club to arise.

Obama when he has to congratulate Trump and shake his hand.

SNL

THIS

John Oliver
Sarah Silverman
Obama
Adam Scott
Aziz Ansari
Miley Cyrus
Steve Carrel
Amy Schumer
Louis C.K.

Lena Dunham, I'd help Canada build a wall just to stop her from entering.

Stephen Colbert is having a meltdown. Im so hard boys, hold me

Collegehumor and Buzzfeed

lmao i was gonna make the same thread

good show m9

I can't even think. Having like 10 orgasms right now holy fuck God is great

Still won't stop them making Trump Parodies because of his bombastic behavior.

It's not going to be that fun. They're just going to be all passive aggressive and holier-than-thou. They won't admit they lost.

My Twitter feed is filled with it

Nate Silver

To be honest, Canada's exports have been Justin Bieber and various shitty libtard actors. On top of that, having to deal with weedman's shit all the time whilst Canadians continue to love him, I'd say let them have that blob of horse cum.

My mom already told me to start learning Russian since Trump is going to sell Finland to Moscow according to some elitist journalists she follows in twitter..

ROBERT DE NIRO

I can't imagine Dave being super upset. He knew Hillary was an ass candidate.

Gonna have to re-write this show.

High doubt he will lose his shit, despite what you think of the man he is a calm operator.

HOLY FUCK I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THIS YET. I hope it's better than that Tina Fey lib shit

All of my this. I'm diamonds over King Nigger's upcoming meltdown.

Post your screen caps of hill shilling

Can't wait.

Guys, guys. I'm completely serious I haven't fapped in 2 days and now I'm not going to until the next episode of Last Week Tonight. I am going to jerk my cock raw to this britcuck realizing the an he tried to brand Drumpf is going to be his president and going to call his former boss Libowitz from the fucking oval office on twitter for the next 4 years. I'm going to tribute my entire fucking monitor.

I'll bet SNL already had a full skit written and now they don't know what to do with themselves.

DEFINITELY le current year man

I'm seriously afraid that race riots are going to break out when Trump is declared the definitive winner.

Onision
Buzzfeed
HuffPost
Daily News

listen. john oliver isn't even a fucking american.

fuck his opinion. why isn't he hosting a show in his own country? ... hm, because he isn't fucking funny.

>all those library's crying and running away from the Clinton HQ
Lel

Shumer already cancelled her next 3 shows in Canada due to Illness. Her material is all down the shitter

>Obama

Obama is livid he is being replaced by Trump. What a rage inducing moment for him. Its worth the 8 year build up for the massive shit hes taking right now.

It's going to be even more devastating if Obama care can be gutted. It's his only signature legislation. It effectively took 10 years for him to get done. Watching it get ripped out will be suicidal thought inducing.

i'm getting off to the thought of this guy feeling his own impotence tonight

Oh, fucking this.

>One tweet was from Trump himself: "President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!"

>"At least I'll go down as a president," Obama quipped.

How much do you think he regrets saying this now?

They go bust in 2 yrs tops.

Cannot wait to see this cocksucker

Fresh from my kikebook wall. I've been waiting for this moment for years, it's almost overwhelming.

How does a library run?

Talcum X is already calling for a BLM revolt.

bill blur

blech

Brianna Wu
Sophia Bush
Talib Kweli

He'll make it good. Good times back on the DC show.

Crying in joy!
Duck John Cuck Oliver
Praise Kek

High doubt he will lose his shit, despite what you think of the man he is a calm operator.
This guy will also not lose his shit he is a comedian.

I actually don't even care frankly, I'm so happy the supreme court is going to be conservative. That's the most important thing.

Probably not. He's a very good speaker and handles himself pretty well.

Guy I work with was SUPER into Hilldawg.

He thinks trump is pure evil and will send nukes flying everywhere because hes "JUST PLAIN CRAZY AND HAS NO RIGHT TO BE PRESIDENT!!"

If Papa trump makes it I cant wait to see the salt at work tomorrow.

I want to watch Le 2106 man melt down. But as usual Maher will have the smartest take of all the liberal talking head comedians.

My sister's girlfriend. She refused to see Dr. Strange because the Temple leader was not Indian.

>Liberals getting buthurt because a lifelong democrat from Jew York City won the presidency
God bless America.

Sadly, I don't see this happening. He's gonna get on his private jet, fly off to kenya and no one will ever see him again.

>Onision
can't fucking wait

>Cenk even insulted Hispanics because Hillary is only getting 65% of the vote.
Jaja, this only shows a liberal's true colors.

Eh John Oliver is just gonna yell at us. I'm more interested in seeing libshits cry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Agreed

TVN, it's like CNN of Poland

>auto correct plug in
Fuck.

They run with librarians.

Pic

r/themeltdown mwltdown incoming

he's literally calling for an armed revolution

Dronebomba isn't American, and he some how got elected president.

This.

I want to see what this nigger will say

Lena Dunham man

I've been enjoying this fucker's frightened bleating all night.

are you a proxy or do Canadians actually care that much about our president? (Newsflash you syrup hockey drunkards are our friends no matter who would have won...)

All the top page of /r/politics is anti-Trump threads. Those cunts are taking it HARD.

Praise KEK

>I done told you crackers that a Trump win would start WWIII
>Thats why I hacked the shit outta them then shot a nuke when they complained
>Thank me now motherfuckers

bill maher

Ya never know.

I look forward to how people like Angela Merkel are gonna have to respond now that Trump is their overlord and leader.

Weedman too. Canada is gonna get demolished.

IT'S NOT OVER YET
KEEP MEMEING PENNSYLVANIA

What do you think he's thinking right now?

Baylor

did you guys see the person picking and eating his boogers from the Clinton feed about an hour ago?

Please tell me we got a cap

Chapelle is the last person I'd expect to have a meltdown over something like this.

Already happening

I will fap to his tears

JAJAJA HE WILL HAVE TO PICK UP THE MIC HE DROPPED DUMBASS

The rape school? Fuck them and fuck the Big 12.

remember that numale faggot who rushed at Trump in Ohio?

twitter.com/Younglionking7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Obama

Ausfag in US. FUCK THAT GUY