Post characters that writers have a hateboner for

Post characters that writers have a hateboner for.

What exactly are Simone or Bendis' problems with her?

bump

You mean aside from being a cunt?

Bendis is easy. Is the character:
A. His
B. The same as when he was a child

If neither, he hates them

Rich white privileged bitch who got her powers from her husband because she wanted superpowers.

Dogg nearly any rational actor hates Jan

Most will say they hate her for being a manipulative bitch. I'd say it's the writers fault for writing her as a manipulative bitch. It's especially stupid when everyone in the world refuses to let go of the slap incident, yet continues to shit on Janet for basically no reason. Either show Janet some love, or stop giving Hank shit for being a "wifebeater", you retarded hypocrites.

At the time the relationship was "daughter of the guy funding his research" and wanted revenge against the people who killed her father.

You realize that it's a fracture where Janfag writers bring up the slap and Hankfag writers bring up Jam being a horrible bitch, right?

If you're talking about writers hating Clint, I think it's more to do with writers falling for Fraction's "Kate's the bestest ever!!!!!" meme than hating on Clint.

I'm convinced Slott just hates Peter Parker and wants to write ASM forever just so he never stops shitting on him

Why is that a divide in the first fucking place? Both groups should be united in their disgust over these characters being shat on. It's every bit as absurd as Batgirl fans constantly at each others throats.

Tomasi REALLY hates her.

It's frustrating.

She was leader during both of the best Avengers runs.

because she's not Kitty Pryde

How the heck does he get away just like that. He just run off or something like that? Chase him spidey

I'm aware of Bendis' attitude towards her, but when has Simone written Wasp?

I'm good with Janet being a terrible person.

Yeah, it was really stupid, not to mention Miguel is right there and Norman lost his powers

Busiek and who else? I liked Busiek cause he really progressed both characters in a good way.

Stern, who Busiek emulated the while way through. They even worked together on Avengers Forever.

she's a bitch and everyone hates Hank because of her

Yeah well that costume would make anyone hate that guy. Who is he again?

Never, Simone is just vocal about her dislike of her and actually approved of her getting fridged.

>Hating Orion's costume

I can’t figure out if it’s Soule or Marvel editorial obsessed with showing how “independent” Medusa is.

This. I don't think anyone at Marvel actually got Fraction's run. Everyone since has boiled it down to "Kate is outright more capable and skilled and Clint is a inconsiderate asshole and they always bicker and never truly get along." They, like, just skimmed Hawkguy and didn't see any of the layers.

There's two Spider-Men right there and he just "gets away" like nothing.

"writing"!

Cass is a super relevant case. Some combination of Tomasi, Harras and Didio hated her so much that they went out of their way to ruin her and then shitcanned her for almost a decade. It was so bad that even the company's golden boy Grant Morrison wasn't allowed to use her for more than a few panels (and he tried). This, mind you, on a character that was pretty damn popular during her good period - she peaked at like the second highest selling female character spot. Similar to Harley Quinn's current sales (Harley was another character that got introduced to the comics at the same time, and sold like AIDS back then).