What is Sup Forums's opinion on us, the Floridians now?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on us, the Floridians now?

I love you guys Cali reporting really disappointed we didn't turn red but it was expected you guys are meme kings.

Sup Forums has always loved Floridians. Basically our Aussies

Also California here. You guys have a better Disney park and a better Universal Studios.

You guys are the best, publix is beautiful too.

It should never have been that close. Vote harder next time, swamp niggers

I'd like to think Florida is the capital center of meme magic.

You literally drown the swamp.

As a Floridian, the faith of my state has been restored.

>YANKEES

That razor-thin margin...why you have to torture us with anxiety before delivering the win?

Florida State QBs are allowed to steal as many crab legs as they want now!

Jimbo Fischer has been named director of the FBI.

I'm proud of my state boyos

damn right.

To keep you in suspense.

Proud of you guys, Also I really, really. miss publix.

Disney is debateable but our Universal is indeed ten times better

proud as hell to have voted in florida and push it over..MAGA!

You're not just shitposters anymore. You're valuable shitposters

I never loved my state as much as I did tonight.

Love you floridians

Florida's ok, I was born there. Miami can suck Haitian dick

I can't believe we were doubted.

JEB! 2024

352 reporting in. Feels good that my vote mattered!

still crazy

bath salts nvr forget

Faggot cuck retards. Except the Panhandlers, them rednecks literally saved the day.

holy shit nigger same, go gators. my cuck roommates from miami are literally having aneurysms as we speak. Feels so fucking good

Based as fuck, I'm so proud of you guys.

>select all images of Popcorn.

352 TOO!

Florida man is a-ok

>from western New York
>we have wegmans
>visit friends in ft. Lauderdale
>all they have is publix

mfw

Your panhandle is based as fuck. The rest of the state almost cost Trump the presidency. Fix that shit before next election. Thank you for helping save our beautiful country though. MAGA

You're still unpredictable fuckers, and the Australia of the US. You did good tonight and none of this would be possible without you, so pat yourself on the back my friend.

who panhandle beers on the beach here?

That picture that says you guys are the most powerful race in the world, you earned it tonight

Florida fucked America. When America surrenders to Russia rule you are to blame.

I've never been to Florida. Where's the best place to visit?

As a PCB panhandler I approve of this message

FL IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF KEKIFORNIA, GOOD JOB BROS

Fuck off we are full.

You guys fellow UF anons? Felt good voting today then getting a Publix sub. Was kinda pissed because now ABC liquor doesn't open till 12 but still goddam it!

> Florida man voted Trump
Well I guess you are an okay bunch.

Destin in the house

I've been to Florida many times. It's a mosquito refuge. A total shithole. You've got meth addicts everywhere and everywhere else is Cubans. It's the worst of the worst. 99 degrees all year round and covered in Zika, AIDs, Cubans and Trump. Florida is how America ends.

Your state still produced oddballs like people who throw gators at drive thru windows. What is it about Florida that produces such individuals?

You did good Florida. You did Good...

THE CUBAN AMERICAN MASTER RACE WON THE ELECTION FOR YOU

YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME

>Your panhandle is based as fuck.
Yes we are

>mosquito refuge
lol, that's the least of my worries. I worry about roaches. Damn roaches.

wow first the cubs, now the cubans

truly a histronic time

Almost as bad as Texas.

Cali turning red will never happen as long as we have that rainbow colored anchor attached to our coast
My smile has never been larger, floribro. They're saying clinton needs arizona to win now.
Also
>post yfw we have legal weed before Canada

And better gun laws.
Man CA made me sad to live here today...
But it aint shit if Trump wins

If you live in the Panhandle you're an american hero.

239 reporting in, grey goose is a good start to a great night.

This. Complainin about mosquitos and not the giant flying roaches lmao.

904 reporting in. Happy to do my part.

>Florida man shocks America shoots up grocery store for a sub, bites crocodile and Votes trump,

YO. 352 reporting in as well.

I actually need to study for a test but right now the tears on my facebook feed are too glorious.

moving there in the new year

Publix has some fucking god-tier fried chicken, not gonna lie

We are fucking awesome. I redpilled abbo tier nigs and now we will truly make this state livable for years to come.

Anybody else grabbing a Publix sub tomorrow as a celebration treat

You can eat in my restaurant again if you never ever bring in an alligator again. OR A CROCODILE.

WEGMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

I'm just really glad (((Broward)))) county didn't fuck it up. I'm so fucking proud of my state you guys you have no idea. I knew Trump was gonna win Florida, but I never expected it to be as close as this

THANK YOU BASED PANHANDLE

Hell yeah. I can't wait to see the butthurt on campus tomorrow. Shit is going to be lit senpai. Do you live off of 13th? I think you can hit up gas stations for beer right now.

Im at Fifield hall as we speak trying to study for an exam lol.

Don't forget about those dank-ass subs.

Ha same. Are you studying for Stats?

>Do you live off of 13th?
kek fuck I do. I picked up some before class. Thanks though, the Gate never fails.
keep studying, user. This is a great night.

305 reporting. We lost the county but my store got a ton of MAGA support. Can't wait to see the asspain at FIU tomorrow.

no I'm in a soils class

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!!!!

lol same, im chilling at courtyards. people were yelling MAGA outside earlier when FL went red, I was so proud

God....FIU will be nutz to see reactions from......be sure to record the but blasting

>make fun of florida for years
>they cost you the election

kek

wtf I love cubans now

Florida and the Rust Belt get to lord their status over Sup Forums for all time.

Any other UF goyim here?

FUCKING BASED

GOOD JOB GUYS

FUCKING MAGA

you guys pull through but are dangerously fucking close into turning california. holy shit, get control over your fucking illegal population guys

Bro tier as fuck, you can eat our bananas anytime user.

Florida man never disappoints.

Florida..

What can we say.

You're like that third string RB who comes in and has a career defining game against all odds.

Florida, you just rushed for 237 yards and 4 scores against the leagues highest paid defense.

Florida.. You get a fucking game ball, boys.

We appreciate you.

MOST IMPORTANT STATE IN THE UNION!!!

H
A
N
G
I
N
G

CHADS

Our Cocks are mighty and Thunderous!

MAGA 2016 -> 5ever

I got laid in Tallahassee once.

You're alright Florida.

FUCKING BASED!

>all this hate for peninsular florida

Listen niggers the panhandle is based as fuck but the most densely populated county in Florida went Trump after being blue the last two elections. We bailed your asses out.

Who /727/ here?

I've seen so many of those potential electoral maps here that had Florida blue.

Never understood it, I called this in 2015

We have the best Latinos, don't we folks?

Cubanos, gracias.

based cubans
based panhandle

based. good job tonight, Florida

Maybe UF isn't completely lost. Some of the numale cucks in my class were awful with their bullshit pro-Hillary shit. Oh boy tomorrow should be good.
Ay

I've always loved you guys

Based Colombianos.

Usted es bienvenido en mi tierra.

panhandle bros carried it for you all

the liberal shitholes didn't catch up because of that

Swear to god im gonna fucking shoot any cuban or caribbean that lives around here since you know I wont be able to feed my kids as good or give them luxuries like before, fuck you faggots youll be the first to regret this decision when he starts mass-deportations based on SKIN COLOR and not Nationality documents

t. broward county