Let's brainstorm ideas for next year's crossover

Let's brainstorm ideas for next year's crossover.

We did Aliens, we did evil doppelgangers, I say we go with a good old fashioned Arrow League versus Legion of Doom plot

Iris's baby shower gets interrupted by the Legion of Doom

at the end it'll be revealed that Felicity is also pregnant but with TWINS

I wonder when they will be doing the Anti-Monitor thing which was implied with "Red Skies" back in episode 1

6 more years

Arrowverse+Supergirl go on a multiverse hopping adventure which has them land on both Titans and Black Lightnings worlds.
White Wally meets Black Wally and Thea gets weirdly horn upon meeting Titans Roy

Am I the only one who thinks they're a better trilogy than Bats, Supes and Wondy?

I predict the following...

>an adaption of a JL or other DC storyline in name only
>the best CGI 50 bucks can get you
>increasingly worse performances by an increasing number of mediocre actors
>Black Lightning
>90% poorly written relationship drama, 10% poorly choreographed action

No. Not in any reality, in comics or on film, would I consider Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl to be better than the real Trinity

Hey! Using a time machine is cheating!

Crisis on Two Earths
By which I mean that the Supergirl cast really gets involved this time, with an enemy who puts Earth-38 at risk as well as Earth-1. Maybe have that Superman vs Reverse Flash fight that Eobard mentioned would happen.

Thanksgiving Special: Five Episode of all the characters saying how thankful they are for Felicity

It's an interesting combo. But Barrys already replacing wonder women in merch and commericals.

My store has batman, superman, flash merch sold together. Used to be hall instead of Barry.

Sometimes even harleyquinn and joker get priority over wondie.

Elseworld story. Kingdom come could be one, but they have a lot of them that they can use. And in elseworld stories they can kill characters and really do anything without worrying about continuity.

Barry is a better wonder woman than diana

They have messed too much with the Multiverse, Justice Incarnate lead by Obama Superman appears to stop them.

An episode special about how Flesh and Arrow double penetrate Supergirl. After the first episode they switch positions. There's a bit of drama going on throughout, because the two guys aren't sure if they can penetrate her super hymen.

Kingdom Come would be fucking awesome. Or at least, a story featuring all the characters as veteran superheroes and their kids. Seems like a pretty natural progression too after everyone getting married.

Barry goes back in time to save the DCEU from Zack Snyder

I wanna see Starro.

New Gods.

Specially because there is no way for them to do a "Civil war" storyline with the current characters. So the way we can get one is with something like kingdom come.

She has already slept with Mon-el.

Felicity and Iris are murdered by the Legion of Doom, and so Arrow, Black Canary, Flash, Vibe, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter and Vixen form the Justice League to fight the Legion.

Does DC have anything that's like Civil War? Injustice?

This. Mister Miracle and Barda when?

Justice League vs Suicide Squad?
Or Trinity War

Basically Amanda Waller keeps making teams that can counter the Justice League

Not really, when DC heroes disagree on something they don't really get further than one on one fights.

Tower of Babel?

>Justice League vs Suicide Squad
Actually this sounds pretty good for CW

Hall of Justice is finally made and more

That was the League VS Ra's with Batman's plans.
And afterwards they didn't fight the Batfamily, they were just shunned.

Justice League Dark. Bring back Constantine. Add in Zatanna and Etrigan. Primary enemy can be Neron

Its working here

New Gods, super girl has to fight the Furies. She gets them to go shopping with her. The become regular side character with SG introducing Big Barda to Mister M

Everybody is gorillas

Who forms the legion? Who leads it?

Probably too expensive. I'd settle for an episode of the Flash where Barry is turned into a gorilla.

Demons

Underworld Unleashed?

Anyone's pick. Merlyn, Darhk, bring back Vandal for the crossover, Per Degaton, choose your poison

Introduce Etrigan, ends up in the CW gang fighting Morgan le Fay.

Wait will they fight them or thank them?

Barrowman is done. And the writers are blaming the Hawks and Savage for LoT season one and not their own shitty writing

Barrowman's departure was just so awkward. I really hope he gets to come back and have a proper finale.

YAYYYYY I LUVB SUPRHEROS

CANT WAIT FOR END CREDITS SCEEN ON NEXT YEARS IRONMANS

*GLAP GLAP GLAP GLAP*

Crossover with Smallville. Bring the cast back and make the characters older.

Bloodlines.

And Jeffrey Dean Morgan returns as The bar owner Noonan who gets in touch with Cisco to help his friend Tommy

they all get together and shit on Felicity at her funeral. Seriously though with how low Arrow's ratings have fallen, I'll be surprised if its around next year

why would they need a crossover when Wally beat him by himself?

Starro fucks shit up.

>CW
>Kingdom Come
Yikes

How about an actual budget?

HA.

Next you'll tell me actors and crew need to sleep and if not they could crash their car like that guy who plays Archie on Riverdale.

What a lark!

It just kills me that people actually think this was a good crossover.

Maybe Wally teamed up with other heroes

White Canary sleeps with Killer Frost, who happens to be Caitlyn's repressed bisexual desires. Mick Rory drinks to many beers and ends up kissing Len Snart (who's been trying to get under his crusty exterior all season), which causes friction between Snart and Terrill. Felicity will remotely hack the Waverider while it is in another time with a cell phone. Bad guy will be the Anti Monitor and the new Arrowverse series introduced will be the Green Lantern Corp, but Simon Baz will be the Earth's Green Lantern of the series. Barry dies taking out the antimatter cannon like in the comics, so Wally West is set to take over the role of the Flash for the next season.

Was better than The Defenders' "we snort dragon bones" effects.

Not by much but they got a solid C+/almost B- for effort.

That's not exactly a high bar.

Anything by Scott Buck is bottom barrel caliber.

I say it's time to bring in the big guns. They have a Superman, and we got a reference to Bruce Wayne, so it's time to make a Wonder Girl show.

hopefully. Green Lantern or Carol Ferris show up

To be fair, the Hawks and Savage were pretty terrible. I'd put season one of legends on par with season one of Agents of Shield. First two-thirds of the season sucked with a pretty good third act (With Legends moreso that they seemed to just decide and fucking go with the campiness). People like Gotham for it's over-the-top-ness, People like Flash and Legends for the completely illogical silliness of having a bunch of random assholes with superpowers saving the day with bad choices that will come back to bite them in the ass later.

Aquaman show

>Ctrl+f Black Lightning
>two results
Come on, guys.

What other show that does crossover exists? What is the bar for you? This was the best crossover ever made in TV, that's a fact.

Carter was cool but they killed him immediately

And Kendra could have been great if they'd given her more to work with than romance storylines and "I was a barista".

>
CW writers are tumblr-tier SJW types that pander to the point of coming off as racist and sexist. There's no way they'd have another straight white male lead for a lantern. The options are Nu-52 Allan Scott (the young gay one), Simon Baz (who they could use with Zari to hammer home the fact that they have multiple muslim characters) or John Stewart (who, honestly is the best option available and would work better allongside team arrow)

I think Chicago Fire, Chicago PD and Chicago Med crossover

Do the Law and Orders?

Don't forget Jessica Cruz or Mexican Kyle Rayner

Well, he was an artist from Los Angeles, so a hispanic Kyle Rayner isn't that far fetched.
They could get this guy who played Robbie Reyes on Agents of Shield and therefore has the geek cred to generate some buzz for the series.

I know a lot of DC shows crossbreed amongst themselves, but who has actually worked on both Marvel and DC TV? Morgan Edge?

so Kyle than

I don't know, with black lighthing in works they now can do another white lead character.

Basically go back and do Flashpoint correctly. If they don't want to repeat plot points for Barry now that he's moved on, they can have Oliver do it to save his mom and dad. He just goes back and kills Merlyn pre Island, but that causes fallout within the Queen family and other shit.

Eobard...rapes everyone.

CWverse meets DCEU.

You know the movie actors will be cheap acquirable by then.

As long as they cast Michael Ironside as Darkseid again, I will be happy.

Zack. C'mon.

Barry and Iris get a divorce and Barry and Caitlin will get together and get married in season 7. That's the next crossover. A bunch of people believe it will happen. The ratings prove it.

They literally aren't

This post lacks so much self-awareness.

Also their relationship is toxic

Mongol makes them fight aliens in the gladiator pit on war world

>Mfw that forced Oliver and Kara relationship
>Mfw someone at CW has a huge boner for watching Stephen Amell matched up with every actress in the felicityverse

Next year's crossover is set in an earth where Oliver is married to Iris.

All three shows get cancelled.
The end.

>Barry gets to bang kara next year

OTP.

monkey trouble!

>big guns
Picture mostly related. I wonder how they would handle Donna and other amazons. LoT already has Paradise Island.

>Mfw someone at CW has a huge boner for watching Stephen Amell matched up with every actress in the felicityverse

Yup. And his name is Stephen Amell.

but user there are four shows

And Flash had Earth-Two Atlantis

Maybe the Legends could grab Queen Hippolyta from the past

they could do blackest night, sans lanterns ofcourse

Isn't Iris the one who gets twins in the comics?

Did this happen offscreen?

>Sara left out

Well that sucks.

Does Brainaic exist in this universe? Brainiac 5 and Brainiac 8 have already been confirmed, as well as the planet Colu. What about the OG?

>who has actually worked on both Marvel and DC TV?
Adrian Pasdar is in both Agents of Shield and Supergirl.

>forced
>implying it wasn't leagues better than Felicishit

He's Morgan Edge

Tower of Babel CW edition?

This could work

Between Cisco building multiple anti-speedster guns and putting a self destruct in Barry's suit. And Oliver having multiple Kryptonite arrows we have the makings of some decent Batwank level contingency plans

Maybe Cisco kept in contact with J'on and that's how Oliver got his Kryptonite arrows