Star vs The Holidays

No svfoe thread? Shame on you guys. Also, 21 more days until Christmas, don’t forget to get presents for your family and friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't tell Tom.

Anyone has the mega or Dailymotion?

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

New episodes in March?

God I hope. I can only go so long without seeing my waifu

March till i see my little perfect waifu again?

Why is kelly so perfect? Best one out of the bunch

S T A R C H

Alternatively it'll be in Feburary like Season 2B

How many days until these threads get banned?
Friday maybe?

What did she mean by this?

Star it's the 2nd best girl

>no duck princess

2/10

I'm glad this OP at least looks wholesome.

what if star travelled to the dimension where monstar was canon and enslaved her

>befriended her
ftfy

They were mocking her beliefs. He would do the same to Marco. Dont read much into things

Let's add some more wholesomeness

Posting superior ship

The smuggest Janna

Why is Marcia so cute, lads?

I almost died today of tomco cuteness.

What are the chances of squire girl coming back and becoming endgame?

0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000008315%

I almost died once when an idiot drove in opposite direction on a one way street at full speed and barely was able to jump out of the way

He has to put on condoms made of tires for F1

i don't believe for a second that they managed not to fuck up that hollydays once in stars life
thats just bad writing

At this point only dubs could make it happen but I dont think I can do it.

>Jackie working at Raisins
with those apples?

>for heavy rain

Tammy is better tbqh

Tammy is a cuck

That’s a plus for me, plus she has a cuter design

Come on, Marco. We all know you still think it's worth it.

So how long until star cucks tom again and tells him to fuck off? They're already laying it on thick that she prefers to spend her time with marco instead while treating him like a annoyance

It'll be written on his grave.
"Even the D'iaz couldn't handle that much. It was worth it"

I think it'll be Tom who dumps Star first.
He needs it

Soon

>spend my life shipping two imaginary teenagers
>will die alone

Pottery

>tfw jackiefag but got cucked into liking starco because know my ship is sunk

fucking end me

I really hope that it's Tom who leaves her. AND that he does it because he realizes he's better off without her, rather than "oh I love Star so I want her to be happy even if it's not with me."

Tom should be the one who ends the relationship. Bros before hoes

Marco is actually a girl, he was born female and magic was used to transform him into a boy and to send 'him' through a time portal to hide him on earth and away from the MHC. He's actually Eclipsa's other daughter. This is why when he used magic he had cheek marks, an exclusively female trait in the Butterfly family, and why Ms Heinous/Meteora thinks he's a princess, because she subconsciously is aware Marco is actually her time-displaced, gender-swapped sister.

Screencap this, you know I'm right.

So me wanting to fuck marco isnt gay?

I hate the fact that this might be true

You're retelling an anime

Butterfly Marco theories are all dead in the water because the show obviously ships starco and there is no way Nefcy could get away with incest on Disney

“Marco and Tom should ditching star and going to Las Vegas” episode when?

>no way Nefcy could get away
Yeah, sure

So is Nefcy

But I don't ship them, I want them to end with different people so I can taste the fangirls' rabid tears.

Actually I'm retelling Ozma of Oz.

This. Butterfly marco theories at this point are pure trolling and shitposting without further evidence.
>inb4 WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED NIGNOGS!?!

The kind of evidence that doesnt make starco incest, thats what. until then, its a trash theory.

So she poked holes in those things, huh?

Yes

She planned it from the start!

Jackie proven to be best girl.

Reminder that in Stump Day star is searching for any reason to have any kind of physical contact with Marco

this is extremely likely, and it'll be a callback to marco getting dumped
just wait

>s3 ends with star and marco together, sharing a passionate kiss and leaving their relationship status clear
>season 4 is a big mystery about marco's origins, with tons and tons of starco shipping
>we slowly learn that marco is adopted and biologically female (yeah! trans power! woo so progressive!!)
>s4 final episode literally ends with the final line of marco saying "wait, I'm your sister?" to star
>nefcy's face when

Top right one

"Happy Stump Day, Marco! Now open your present."

Am I the only one who thinks S3 will end with
>Tomstar breakup
>Toffe revealing himself as mastermind of everything and going to earth
> Star rejecting Marco
>eclipsa awakens the monster arm

yes

>>eclipsa awakens the monster arm
another episode of it smacking Marco in the face as a B plot
ends with some poor tentacle beast in another dimension having to cope with a human arm

that's not all she awakes

>Am I the only one
i'm sure there's at least one other retard here, sweetie

Tammy is a pure girl, Marcia is a roastie whore who was sullied by Janus years ago in her sleep. That exchange student rated her pussy only 1 metal.

>Am I the only one who thinks S3 will end with
>>Tomstar breakup
That'll happen before the season ends

>>Toffe revealing himself as mastermind of everything and going to earth
>> Star rejecting Marco
>>eclipsa awakens the monster arm
No, no and no

>Marco and Tom actually become best bros
>Kellco never happens and was just a red herring and not the true relationshit drama of 3B/4A
>Tom breaks up with Star
>at this time both Marco and Star are single and have feelings for eachother
>but Marco is still good friends with Tom and doesnt want to betray him because of some bro code shit
>Nefcy cucks the viewers by having Star and Marco date in secret
>all Starco is now offscreen
>save for a few moments in the entire season, Star and Marco act like normal friends just like in season 1

>Dont read much into things
You mean that, specifically.

>still thinking Disney has anywhere near that much oversight
As long as they have different last names and never refer to eachother as "cousin" or anything, Marco could still be a distant Butterfly and marry Star. No one in S&P or some concerned jewish mother group will ever think about this children cartoon hard enough to realize that the brown hispanic boy and blonde white alien girl are technuhkully incestuous

You know what? I’m a fucking idiot,
Someone already made a thread like an hour before me; sorry guys

You are so innocent.
>Kiara is a blond red-eyed princess who gets together with a brown green-eyed rebel prince.

>blonde
her hair's only been called buttercup. it's yellow like her eyes.
>white
bug.

"Buttercup hair" = blonde.

>The tentacle is coming out of her mouth

Go away, Janna.

>posting in reverse chronological order

>thinking a government that governs less, governs best
Doesn't even seem un-American

>because the show obviously ships starco
user, the show hates starco and shits on it at every turn. This will just be the final straw which kills the starco meme outside of degenerate japanese image board posters who like incest (gross)

As the king of the underworld he'd be more busy with managing souls than he is with petty surface politics. Underworld is too hot for monsters to live in anyway.
Tom did nothing wrong.

>implying that LITERALLY HELL doesn't have much more complex and cutthroat politics to deal with than the surface

Anyone else kinda wish Marco pulled the "at least I remembered your birthday" card on Star? I mean, she forgot his and no one seemed to care. I would love to see how Star would react upon realizing she forgot...
You think they'll ever touch on it again?

Would Kelly try and make Star feel worse about it?

So has Marco's waiufaggotry for Star surpassed his previous one for Jackie?

That would require Star to have actually forgotten Marco's birthday. It's pure fanon that she did.

Well since Star is the one he's actually going ot marry, yes.

>Marco says happy birthday on screen and plans a party for her a year after he promised to do so
>There has been absolutely nothing to imply star remembered marco's, and the show even made a point of having marco's birthday on an episode where he wasn't getting along too well with star
>"pure fanon"

Should have paid attention to River's teachings.

>It's pure fanon that she did.
>literally an entire episode on his birthday and she was busy dancing on demon tongue

But that was on the day before his birthday

not during the Soul rise.
she forgot and every episode afterwards has no mention of her giving marco any gift or acknowledgement