They're coming home

They're coming home.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-04/fox-is-said-to-favor-disney-as-buyer-for-studio-media-assets

The X-Men movies won’t be as good now, but atleast they will get a push in the comics again. Not that Marvel comic books deserve another chance but whatever.

You say that like that's good thing

This. Wont see the movies because after Spider-Man I don't trust those screw ups for ANYTHING. I guess it'll be fun to see them in MvCI. At least we'll get SOME interesting characters in there.

It IS now we can see Captain America, Wolverine, and Spiderman TOGETHER IN THE SAME MOVIE

ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD

>fantastic 4
nice
>xmen
Fox is doing a better job than marvel with them,MCU never made anything better than Logan or Legion, Deadpool is a better "lol memes" movie than guardians of the galaxy

Hopefully Jackman may come back for at least one movie, just for the fans.

>Charles and Erik were extremely rare mutations when they met as young men
>Only found maybe 6 other mutants in their search, most had very mild mutations and went unnoticed
>Aftermath of Avengers 4 is gems inadvertently causing a massive escalation in the gene, population explodes
>Modern day Charles starts his school to help these confused young mutants popping up
>Erik begins his campaign because he now sees the new attention becoming a threat

>Spiderman
Spider-Man doesn't exist in the MCU. We have Selfie-Man.

>now we can see Captain America, Wolverine, and Spiderman QUIP TOGETHER IN THE SAME MOVIE
Yeah, that's not a good thing.

Of course he will

You're right

It's a GREAT thing

It's good for MvC

The X-Men movies will go to shit. And we can forget about any future X-Men movies which break any type of generic superhero template (like another R-rated Deadpool or horror New Mutants, etc…). Everything will be the same generic MCU style and tone.

They will forcibly insert the X-Men into the existing MCU (which didn't work well with Spider-Man). The two should be different universes.

And on top of that we will end up with more shit X-Men comics.

Great. Hope everyone is happy - especially Reddit and the Sup Forums Mouseketeers who wanted this shit.

Not to mention all the other IPs and properties that Fox owns (Planet of the Apes, Kingsmen, Alien, Predator, etc…) that Disney will either ruin or ignore in favour of more Marvel crap and Star Wars

Cap is done after Avengers 4

It's time. The planets have aligned.

Fantastic Four would be a great franchise to spearhead the post Infinity Gauntlet universe.

Let's not kid ourselves people. The majority, not all, of the X Men movies were shit. Saying "Disney will ruin them!" is just silly

I'm OK wirh F4 because they will bring a lot of stuff for Cosmic Marvel.

Couldn't carr about tje X-Men, I bet you The chucklefucks will start with a movie about the boring O5 plus Wolverine.

Good. Soon it will be the World against DC.

Will we finally get the real Doom?

Yep. People can argue how it's going to be shit for X-Men movies and TV shows, but it would inarguably be a great thing for both X-Men and FF in all other media.
Notably you know. Comics.

X-Men in the MCU? hell no!!! just imagine "E is for Extinction" with jokes... I don't want another Ragnarok/Planet Hulk, I wanted them with Winter Soldier tone.

FF tone could work in the MCU, as long as only Ben and Johnny tell jokes...

>The X-Men movies won’t be as good
The X-Men movies aren't that good, only Logan, DofP, X2 are good, Deadpool and First Class are just ok and all the others are shit

If anything we'd probably get the 90's cartoon team. They're the ones with the most recognizeability for mass audiences.

So will the Human Torch stay black in the next reboot or not?

>Not to mention all the other IPs and properties that Fox owns (Planet of the Apes, Kingsmen, Alien, Predator, etc…) that Disney will either ruin or ignore
They won't ignore them

In fact I can say with certainty that we're now going to get an actual cinemail universe with alien and predator and we won't have to deal with garbage like Prometheus, and the planet of the apes movies will be fine since they were PG-13 to start with, and Kingman was probably dead already after Golden Circle bombed but we'll probably get an awesome reboot

There's literally NO downside to this

Singer is on the run so that's likely a reason Fox is now looking to sell.

Get out in front before that breaks.

Yes.

I doubt it... he will be rival of Stark and will tell many jokes while he dies in his first movie and without previous development.

>mfw they manage to make the O5 likable

God help us someone stop then. I don't mind them having Fantastic Four since Fox could never make a good movie with them, but all the X-men spin offs have been great recently and with Singer living under fear of his pedophilia being outed it's possible for the main to finally get good as well. If Marvel takes them all the spin-offs like Legion, Gifted, New Mutants, the proposed X-23 and X-force movies, and possibly Deadpool will be cancelled and they'll make it into another generic GOTG style team or a team version of shit heads kids like in Homecoming. It's not the worst thing in the world but it's so much more boring than what Fox was already doing.

Yes but if the X-men is not turned into a series loosely connected to the movies, this shit will turn into a mess.

No you can say all

It'll be nice to have competent people show us how to make GOOD x men movies

Isn't it already?

MCU never made anything close to logan and now you expect them to make "good" xmen movies?

Spider-Man shouldn't be anywhere near those guys. Neither should Wolverine

Bringing in Spider-Man and X-Men was one of the worst things about Bendis era Avengers

No, all of them will be Latinos

I'd like to see Erik start out has a leader maybe for the Europe Mutants and then start falling to militancy as they get attacked by terrorists.

>Maybe Tom can pull some strings for him.
Really wish you phrased that differently.

>GOTG3 post credit scene
>Quill or Rocket going "who are YOU guys?"
>group shot with Johnny igniting

Literally every movie they made is better than Logan

>Oh b-but muh blood and bad words
Grow up

This, don't let Marvel anywhere near Mutants, they proved they can't do anything with them anymore

No

I wouldn't mind a black if Human Torch if they made Sue black too. Just having Johnny black is cowardly and makes me think of a bunch of executives sitting around trying to fit a black guy in to appeal to an extra demographic. Too controversial to have the lead guy be black, can't have his love interest be black either, one of the best friends is a rock monster so it wouldn't matter, so all you have left for your forced insincere token black is Johnny.

they made Daredevil season 1, and half of season 2 is ok too ... and the winter soldier

The only thing I care about is that if they get back the rights to Spider-Man, X-Men, FF, Punisher then we'll get more reprints of the old stuff to tie in with the new movies. I wouldn't actually go see the shit.

all worse than Legion and Logan

Reed showing up has to pair with Old Man Pym punching him in the face.

It was Trank's idea, he's said in interview he has a similar family situation with an adopted sibling.
Seriously people are projecting too much on this.

>Logan
>good after Xavier's death

I have my reservations with stretch as the next person, but I don't think being punched would be the best way of introducing the leader of the FF.

Laura freaking out at Logan and Logan telling her to shut the fuck up was great. Honestly relatable cause who doesn't wan't to do that to kids that act like shithead even though it was understandable that she was freaking out

Logan last 15 min aren't that good and I don't really like the clone, would be better one of the half docen of sons instead, I really enjoy Legion but some scenes looks cheap af

Shut up Sue, before I make a murder machine of you too

It shows past history. Hank slugs Reed knocking his head around backwards and then Reed greets him.

Hank then barks at him at some 60's era Super Weapons that his science papers lead to being created and his irresponsible naive attitude towards Science.

Never go full retard.

B8

Pfft

I'm not going to lie, I'd probably get a little excited if I heard a remix of the 90s X Men theme in a trailer. Well that, and a flirty Rogue

what if they pull a swerve and sell it to Warner Brothers instead?

The X-Men will be kept in a seperate universe unless all of the superheroes go into outerspace and only the X-Men remain on Earth.

Big time X-Men fans and social justice enthusiasts will demand that the X-Men movies done by Marvel feature the X-Men being persecuted for being mutants. If superheroes besides mutants remain on Earth, general audiences and social justice enthusiasts will demand that all movies featuring non-mutant superheroes feature the non-mutant superheroes trying to help with the problem of antagonism and violence against mutants. Thus all movies in the MCU that are focused on superheroes on Eartha would then have to be feature mutants being oppressed for people to accept the idea that mutants exist in the MCU. Marvel Studios won't want to do this unless they make all of the proceeding MCU movies with lower budgets than they have previously because they know general audiences don't like seeing superheroes being oppressed in superheroes movies (like has happened in the Hulk movies, Batman v Superman, and all of the X-Men movies) as much as they like common MCU style movies.

Also, Marvel Studios won't recast Wolverine. They'll either deage Hugh Jackman or use lesser used characters on X-Men team movies than have been used in past movies.

Jesus, the oceans of salt that would crash onto this board...it might rival the 2016 Presidential election results titanic volume of salt

If it brings stupid shit like pic related to the big screen I'm all for it.

All I hope for are the trailers to be awesome.

>general audiences and social justice enthusiasts will demand that all movies featuring non-mutant superheroes feature the non-mutant superheroes trying to help with the problem of antagonism and violence against mutants
>Marvel Studios won't want to do this unless they make all of the proceeding MCU movies with lower budgets than they have previously because they know general audiences don't like seeing superheroes being oppressed in superheroes movies
If you're going to maeke up shit to be mad about at least don't contradict yourself.

Kingsman 2 didn't bomb

New X Men team should have Captain Marvel powered-up Rogue, and Gambit

Fucking finaly

Should of happend years ago

>DofP
>good
Kill yourself in the most painful way possible please

sniktbub and memepool are coming home

maybe they'll get Rightclops done right this time

On the one hand I would like a more capable Rogue, on the other I don't want anymore YAAS QUEEN than we might be due come the CM movie.

I just want an accurate Rogue

Cancer. Ill stick permanently to DC if this bullshit happens. Trash.

Cuckclops was already done right

Why? What do you think Marvel is going to that they haven't already done with one of they're other franchises? What is the benefit of this other than the novelty of Wolverine hanging out with the Avengers?

Never go full faggot retard.

Goddamnit. I mean, in one way that means the FF will be guaranteed a movie, but now all the x-men movies are going ti be same cookie cutter quip trash. I loved what fox has been doing by making r rated superhero films, and unless disney markets it under another brand theres no way in hell theyll do that. Im really wondering how they intend to use a bunch of fox properties, because a good number of them are way too mature for disney.

I have my doubts this will work out. Although, they can't do a worse job on Cyclops at this point. And on the plus side, less of these movies will be clogging up the release dates.

Cool, but I'm waiting for Cyclops.

Anything is better than the Rogue we got. Shugah gets my dick hard, and I want a Rogue that actually does something

You're an idiot if you think Disney would cancel the deadpool franchise. It's printing money on a shoestring budget.

You're aware that Disney has a bunch of studios that produced a number of """adult""" movies and continue to do so?

>The X-Men movies won’t be as good now
The X-Men movies were shit.

Now Marvel Studios can make a GOOD X-Men film.

>no more shilling the Inhumans
>no more X-men and F4 getting removed from merchandising/photoshopped out of classic imagery
>X-men and F4 can appear in vidya again
>MCU gets Magneto, Doom, Galactus, Super Skrull, Silver Surfer, Kang, Annihilus, the Badoon, the Brood, full Skrull control and the Shi'ar Empire
>no more "popular mutant thrown in as an extra solely to use their power and nothing more" in the movies
>MCU Scarlet Witch can actually be a mutant and MCU Magneto revealed to be her true father
>MCU Wolverine actually in his costume
>MCU Cyclops gets the MCU Cap treatment and isn't a cuck or a wet blanket
>F4 will stop being completely shit on by Fox and will finally take their rightful place in the consciousness of the general public instead of being "those lame guys".

general audiences will demand that their universe make sense. they won't accept the avengers just ignoring people trying to kill all the mutants in a country like many comic book readers do.

>X-Men and FF back home
>no longer being raped by Fox
>will finally have good movies now
I shed a tear

well too bad, Whedon is doing the full round trip and if X-men leave Fox he won't be doing him.

To be this much of a MCU dick sucker.

>no more singer and kinberg

Such as?

Kingsman will be dropped unless they can at least get the merchandise rights from Millar if Fox doesn't already have them.

If they drop Kingsman, then they might just make up/use an old comic character for something similar in the MCU, but more family friendly.

If they want to make something less family friendly, then they might try live action Archer adaptions.

Pulp Fiction, Clerks, Ciderhouse Rules, Trainspotting, the Scream franchise, Con Air, Snake Eyes, I could go on.

Question: Do we really need Jean? I'mso goddamn sick of her, and the Phoenix. Cyclops is boring as shit too, but having him in a new universe means we have to bring in Jean. Unless they just say fuck it and pair him with Emma

None of those are studios

Touchstone

I agree with you that Jean is done, she's always been bad
>Cyclops is boring as shit too
Fuck off casual

If this goes through and they recast Doom, name me a better actor that could play Victor than this guy.... you cannot.

I can't believe how many of you idiots are gung-ho about Disney making more trash X-men movies. Are your quips and crossovers so important?

>Lost
>Scrubs
>Pulp Fiction
>etc