Hey Sup Forums if we all agree that Kal Els Kryptonian glyph looks like an 'S' then what the Hell does General Zods...

Hey Sup Forums if we all agree that Kal Els Kryptonian glyph looks like an 'S' then what the Hell does General Zods glyph look like??

Ive been staring at it an cant make up my mind as to what it looks like...or what to call it

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/creating-a-whole-new-language-for-the-man-of-steel/article13049568/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedilla
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in my planet it means not muh

Sort of like a crooked U.
Though if you count the top portion of the Pentagon it loos sorta like a 5

It reminds of a sickle, like dirty evil communists. It also kinda looks like a poorly written 5.

Horseshoe

I read somewhere that Zack Snyder recruited an lingual anthropologist to make up the kryptonian language and the family crests

>Zod is le ebil superman
>has a U on his chest
>hmm...

It looks like a sickle, or maybe an omega.

?Zod¿

Zod did nothing wrong

It's a horseshoe

OP here

Heres Faoras if u guys wanna have a go..

Kinda looks like deformed 'F'

>Had a retarded double standard in cultural preservation/heresy
>Refused to be literal supermen and co-exist with humanity on Earth
>Didn't plunge his cock into top tier Faora pussy to recreate the Kryptonian race and kept casing after the sperm bank to make more test tube babies
Or a super simplified Mortal Kombat logo

A stylized U partially seen from an higher perspective?

Its a fucking horseshoe.

he never actually said he was going to destroy earth or anything
superman was having a fever dream and hallucinated then blew up his ship. he's the one that triggered the invasion

Horseshoeman

I was under the impression he projected that into Clark's mind.
And he expressly said he was going to terraform the planet.
The gravity gun wasn't just some weapon it was a terraformer...a kryptoformer.

The retard could have terraformed Mars and had access to billions of tons of oil and natural gases. He could have made Earth his complete bitch by upsetting OPEC and substituting it with his own oil conglomerate. Instead of risking his people and the remnants of Kryptons tech, he could've been a king ruling from afar, the father of a new populace of naturally born Kryptonians.

Jor-El was right, the "professional pre-programming" made his people literal retards inflexible in their thinking. The moment Krypton decided that pre-programming their fetuses to follow strict logic dictated by their professions was the moment it died. Zod, as a warmonger, doomed his people because he saw one and only one path to Kryptons rebirth, and it was the most retarded, violent option. Fucking hell. Now I'm mad AND sad

It's literally just the number 5

>Zod is an evil Oil Tycoon
>Still a power mad hot head
>Clark has to save Ma's house from being bought out in a landgrab of Smallville
>"WHERE DID YOU LEARN BUSINESS, ON A FARM!?"
>Faora is still his second in command
>But in one of those businesslady pencil skirts
>"If history has proven anything, it's that capitalism always wins"

Why do you care? Man of Steel is honestly one of the worst Superhero movies of the modern era. Is still shuffles about in shame for being a comic book movie like the early superhero movies. It has none of the budget concerns that doomed other movies. It was straight up a Hulk movie.

If had Clark/Banner shuffling about in hiding, because he was afraid of his powers. But then he has to face a equally powerful enemy, who engage in a loud, reckless brawl that wrecks stuff. Neither of them give a shit about civilians. Then they go back to running away from their problems, with Bruce going into hiding, and Superman wrecking a drone and going into hiding.

I'm still grieving about Anissa...

theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/creating-a-whole-new-language-for-the-man-of-steel/article13049568/

cool.

>Worst superhero movies of the modern era

It's still objectively the second best superman film.

One of the reasons I'm so sad about how Man of Steel shook out was because it had the chance to stand above most interpretations of Superman by doing something different...letting Zod and the remaining Kryptonians form a second Krypton on a planet near Earth and have them as a sorta neutral, sorta antagonistic party that Superman and the justice League have to contend with.

Just imagine. Zod terraforms Mars and establishes a secrtive, reclusive colony of Kryptonians. As time passes they learn how mans economy works and seek to exploit it by trading oil for influence on Earth. This, naturally, puts Luthor on edge and gives him a concrete, totally understandable reason to be wary of Supes, because for all he knows, he could be working with the Kryptonians to lull Earth into a false sense of security whilst the Kryptonians slowly but surely buy their way to Earth domination. Just think of all the avenues this opens up; tense boardroom showdowns between Luthor, Zodd, Queen and Bruce, uneasy alliances, this shit could've been so fucking sweet. You could even have the Kryptonians on Mars discover the remnants of Martian Manhunters civilization, and maybe unknowingly free him from a thousand year cryosleep

Goddamit

Deformed 5

Deformed 5

Looks like this to me
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedilla

Stylized depiction of a humanoid kneeling?

Jaxs glyph

Kinda like a hook?

It's a random symbol that has visual similarities to Earth symbols that have sinister connotations to Western audiences (omega, sickle, etc) because it would be too contrived if Zod's Kryptonian crest happened to look suspiciously like the Latin letter Z.

It's a 5.
As in "They got 5 movies into this shitshow before it all collapsed and they had to give up."

They would never do this, but it’s infinitly more interesting

That crest means "Power".

Yeah. It could even serve as the catalyst for the establishment of the League, and we'd have Zod as a recurring antagonist to serve as the greatest overarching threat to humanity.

a 3?

Ya'll nigga's are retarded, his glyph is supposed to have an uncanny familiarity... with the OMEGA SYMBOL! Oh fuck, Darkseid! It's sideways for you blind dorks.

I read nowhere that Zack Snyder recruited writers who read comic books.

>objectively
and stay there you underage twat

All three.

Might get. Gen. Zod shirt

But normies might not get it

Or ill be called Horseshoe man

>what's wrong with your crappy superman shirt? they printed the s all backwards

Goyer literally WROTE comic books