IT WAS A WHITELASH

IT WAS A WHITELASH

yes, when you push a group too far they are going to push back, how was this hard for them to foresee?

what did he mean by this?

Take the opinions out of this shit this nig i swear i just want to follow the election

>Black person given a mic
>MUH RACE
there we go

Never watching CNN again.

Van Jones had tears in his eyes just now.

memes

Fuck I want the other guys back are they gone for good?

WE WUZ PRESIDENT NOW

WHITES ALL RACIST HERR DURR

Fuck you bitch

Glad someone besides me caught that bullshit.

Jeffrey Lord is based.

Same dude just said the Bernie opposition was a "rebellion" within the Democratic Party

Not another candidate. Not a legitimate opposition to another candidate

But a """""(((((rebellion)))))"""""

I can absolutely guarantee you the scapegoat for the Democrats will be Bernie. All the blame for Clinton's failure will be piled onto him and she will continue with her corruption and lavish lifestyle scot free

Do they literally get to make up words whenever the hell they want?

>muh race
>I'm black
>I cry on camera

pssssh, shut the fuck up, no one cares. The big bad Trump boogie man will spare you, don't worry Sambo

I actually found it sort of heartbreaking. He's clearly in pain and I think DJT will be the unifier that we voted for

"White people just need to lay down and accept their own genocide." - CNN

did he say that really?

bastard

>trump got a huge chunk of the hispanic vote

wow turns out not all hispanics are mexican

Rusbro sees him for what he is.

#whitelash trending lol

WHITELASH

We did it!

>the Bernie Sanders rebellion

Holy shit really man?

this black guy is insufferable

I honestly dont see why they are surprised. Shit was bretty obvious do me m9

>Tulsa race riot
>On May 31 and June 1, 1921, members of the white community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma, participated in a riot, killing some 300 black people. The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, destroyed more than 35 blocks of the district, then the wealthiest black community in the nation. More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals and more than 6,000 black residents were arrested and detained, some for as many as eight days.[2] The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics was 39.

BEAUTIFUL
POETIC
VOICE

> How am I going to tell my children their president is bully and a bigot

I can't watch this shit. I thought it would be fun to revel in liberal tears all morning but all I can do is cringe and weep for these drones.

>system was rigged against the guy who could beat trump
>blame him when Dems lose

Did you not see the FUCKING BIRD?
Always bet on bird!

They're trying to steal the election! This is when they'll try to get in the fix!

this fucking guy

>not watching the comfy Fox Business coverage

He literally received texts from muslim friends asking if they needed to leave the country now.

>You have until 1/20/17

get fucked, you don't like it go to Canada, better yet got to mexico. i am a Hispanic and im not using my race badge to get free shit. MAGA

Actually, now that they are faced with the cold hard truth that they are disconnected from America, they have been very civil.

That one dude could not give up on the race issue though. The real race issue is that the left has insisted that anyone that votes for trump is racist, and it's infuriated people like me. The left has spent so much time identifying and labeling the race of demographics so they could divide the vote, that they forgot Le 60% in the process. Meanwhile those minorities they tried to court still didn't even vote for Clinton.

This is basically white people punching back after being called racists and bigots for 50 years.

>not watching the young turks and CNN for a meltdown
LMAO
VAN JONE'S WHITELASH SPEECH WAS ON OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN

We've already won

B L E A C H E D