Steven Universe

According to a promo CN recently aired, Lars of The Stars premieres somewhere in January. Get ready for best boy.

youtu.be/1GiZb8Sp7Xk

this meme show is shit

Wait really what kind of confirmation do we have for Lars of the stars?
This seems like there just airing the app released episodes.

>Get ready for best boy.
Can you imagine going back in time to a year ago and telling yourself, or anybody, that Lars would be best boy?

The promo mentions a special even in January, so people are assuming that it means we're getting Lars of the Stars.

Casual reminder that If it wasn't for Connie and Lion this would have happened now.

Double reminder that Connie is only useful for fusion fodder and she can't even do that right considering Stevonnie's hot VA confirmed new powers they're going to asspull.

>Stevonnie hot VA

Pics?

Lion is his own entity, and there was no way to have Lapis still leave the Earth without Lion wanting to stay with Connie. Because Lion would have came back with Connie if they had made up immediately, which means we'd have gotten space adventures, potentially boarded by Zuke. would you really want Zuke boarding space adventures?

I don't get how that works the magic is 100% from steven I swear connie just add height

>Sometime in January

So... we can expect to see it later this month?

Last I saw Lars of the stars is a half hour special.
Could be wrong but I'm certainly hoping so.

Does his dick still work since he’s dead?

Yet connie still never told Steven where Lion was. Steven's only way back to homeworld could be dead for all he knows. Try explaining that to his parents. Not only that, but Lion is suppose to be his own thing yet the show made it act like he was upset at Steven too.

Doubt it.

Still has a heart beat, just slow.

Yes, and he cums portals

So could he even get it up then?

Sure, it just takes a while.

His blood circulation is borked so he can't get a boner.

At least he doesn't have to eat, kinda a mixed bag he doesn't age though.

Probably because he was mad. Connie probably figured that Steven was smart enough to know that Lion would be with her still, while Steven didn't start worrying until after it had been a few weeks, implying that Lion has gone off for long stretches before. Failure of communication all around on both parties, I mean, Steven knows where she lives, he could have went personally. I blame them both acting like idiots on teenage hormones.

Then where would he get the nutrients for jism then?

magic-fueled boner.

He isn't required to but still can if Lion eating is any indication.

>tfw u are forever 17 and cant get a boner

Will he ever forgive steven to not leting him stay dead?

someone did the math on Lars and Ronaldo before, something like they were in the clubhouse 15 years ago and would thus be no younger than 20 each, likely closer to 22-25. I can't remember all of the specifics, I wish I had saved it.

MODS but also source?

Wait if he is above 20 why does he dresses like an edgelord emo 16yo?

Oops gomen I forgot
Is this sfw?

>Lapidot

Man for real... I'm bad at this.

Bihhhh

How does it feel to ship an abusive relationship?
Especially with a shit artist like that

So fucking what? This show is incapable of generating any sort of hype in me any more. The story structure is a fucking joke.

Because he's been held back a few years and wants to be moody? The human mind is a complex thing. Some people are just edgelords. there's a theory that explains that he's just trying to hide his true self, which sort of makes sense when you think about it.

Bullshit. I refuse to believe this show is capable of anything but pointless townie filler at this point. They've been doing quadruple backflips to avoid progressing the main plot in any way.

LARS LOOKS SO GOOD

The whole town is fucking stagnant. Steven is 14 and hasn't aged physically or emotionally since he was like eight. Connie is 16 and acts like a 12 year old. Greg is like 50 and tries to pretend he's still a young dropout bum.

>I refuse to believe this show is capable of anything but pointless townie filler at this point.

Lars of the Stars isn't going to advance shit, anyway. It's going to be another pointless side venture that explains nothing and either puts Lars and the Off Colors back on the shelf at the end, or results in Lars resuming the status quo on Earth while the Off Colors get bussed off to live with the rest of the characters Sugar doesn't know what to do with.

>fem announcer shitting on kevin the sexist jerk

>connie is 16

What?

>Connie acts like a 12 year old
lol

>Lapidirt
>BM
Literally end your life you retarded faggot

>teaser released in july
>premiere is in fucking january
How many episodes did we even get this year?

Connie is only 12, 13 at most by now, said in the show itself on Steven's 14th birthday that she was 12 and 3/4ths. It's like you don't even watch the show.

is this the next episode or a total spin off?
anyway, still wont continue the story and they will probably cry a lot.

CN's advertising it as a "special event", so it's either a bomb or just a half-hour special.

Soooo cute!!

While Steven knows where she lives, it's also an actual drive to get there, not something he could just do on foot. It's not usually an issue because he has Lion to portal him there, and Lion obviously likes Connie so he has no problem getting up and doing it.

Greg knows how to get there, he's driven there before. I'm sure if Steven had asked for a ride, he could have gotten one. Connie also mentions a bus system in an episode right before Steven goes into space to save Greg, and we've seen at least one bus in the show, so even if he couldn't get dear old dad's help, public transportation was still an option.

So yeah, he wouldn't have had to go on foot in any case.

Someone did the math on that one.

>this is probably what it's going to happen
>not a spinoff of Lars having cool adventures in space while taking names and romancing Emeralds

for fucks sake can't anything happen ever?
at least I have other shows to bounce until this show remembers how to entertain

I'm sorry user, but your shit taste is terminal

Sorry.

Oh fuck damn, we actually got 14 episodes this year? It feels like a lot less, probably because a handful of them were leaked before this year began.

kill yourself

>mf finding out jasper va voices classi on Southpark

god i wish trey parker and/or matt stone would come on su now

Post Lars x Emerald

What is this odd black bar I'm seeing, is it a weapon?

Oh no, friend user. All that cool stuff with Lars having adventures and romancing Emeralds? Yeah, that all happened already. We just didn't get to fucking see it.

BECAUSE WE HAD TO BE AT THE COOL RANCH TO WATCH STEVEN MOPE. THAT WAS VERY IMPORTANT.

Its a plea for art that I am intrested in

Nice art tho.

But it's our meme show.

Oh boy! I can't wait for weeks of useless fucking filler for one or two story episodes, joy!

WE GON BE BACK IN A MONTH BABY!

>Your favorite Beach City residents...

Faggot pose.

How many times do you suppose lapis has grabbed that midget's dick?

>6 hours
>70 posts
What killed the hype?

Yeah, can't believe Steven Universe isn't popular anymore.

I supppose all the /sug/fags are very comfortable in /trash/

Its a shitty show that dropped a townie bomb in the middle of some actual progression that was so fucking abysmal that the sleeziest scumbag of the show was considered the best part of it along with completely removing a supporting character . The bomb was like ripping out a tumor in a painful and roundabout way
It'll probably be better off now but fuck , you couldn't try NOT slowly tearing the cunt out ?

We didn't transition from /trash/.
It actually is pretty comfy even if it can get boring. People are alright.
See yeah either this month or January depending what the mods allow.

Fucking finally

Lars was always best boy you were just to blind to see it before

I don't think it is, I think its just a normal episode
That's how the leaker who leaked that one short clip from the episode made it sound

I want lars and emerald to kiss.
I hope sugar gets smart and drops larsadie

There's something oddly purifying about seeing this show turn from an engaging idea to such a poorly handled mess that some people are actually willing to feign excitement for this Captain Harlock suck off. I mean yeah I get it "my classic animu is being referenced so that means I'm finally gonna get my space adventures" but letting Sucrose lead ya by the nose with this pandering while the main show continues to deteriorate is abusive.

>this ship will never happen
Feels terrible

I literally have no idea who the fuck Captain Harlock is and I'm excited for taking a recurring human character and elevating their role/importance in the story.

Let us be excited for our garbage show

>we're already getting LoTS

Yeah, who needs character development, amirite? It's not like I wanted to SEE how he changed or anything.

Wait.
How long has it been? What kid of ridiculous delay are they forcing between production and release? How does this make any kind of marketing sense?

>tfw he's never going to make more SU comics

These actually made the show bearable.

Cause human characters haven't gotten nearly enough play in this show that's 50% townie bs. In the least they could have picked someone that they hadn't been pushing as a selfish asshat since season 1. If you're gonna suddenly turn a yuppie into a space pirate then at least pick one of the ones who've been decent human beings.

Just saying that this cycle is gonna continue until you get fed up with being handed garbage.

Not even mad at you anons, just exhausted from these terrible bombs and then watching everyone clap and smile when the next faux promise for a hype SU thing starts circulating.

>and then watching everyone clap and smile
user we're dead inside.

Stop trying to hype this shit up. It will never be as awesome as you want it to be. Better to just let it pass by and accept it for what it will be: a disappointment.

Ronaldo literally tried to kill him at one point and everyone was totally fine with it.

Rigamortis

but that's no fun

>this meme show is shit

What does this even mean? What is a meme show? How is this show a meme show? Cuz it produces memes? Is it a meme itself? Are you just throwing words around like "meme" to look like a edgy faggot?

This graph does not reflect on multiple episodes airing on the same day.

but they talk about Lars' report card in the episode Steven mind controls him

I'm gonna guess that last one. user /sug/ is at the stage were we've bitched about it for months at a time, we recognize it has problems and flaws, but the amount of bitching has hit super critical mass and imploded on its self.

Updated up to what is currently known.
Also added counters on how many episodes aired that day, and fixed the dates to reflect the US TV premieres.

Stars is very superior to any other Steven or Lars involved ship.

>Steven and Lars have both history and chemistry
>Steven has always considered Lars his best friend
>Steven never gave up on Lars when Lars' family and Sadie already had
>Steven has seen Lars naked, and has been inside of him
>Lars is a baker and Steven likes eating sweets
>Lars has a chub fetish and Steven is chub
>Lars was the first person Steven had gone to Homeworld with
>Steven made Lars immortal, making him a perfect candidate to spend eternal life, also due to them both sharing the bond of being part human and part magic
>They gradually grew closer both emotionally and physically over the course of the series so far, the physical part heavily expressed in pic related
-Steven initiates and places hand over Lars' heart, Lars rejects
-Lars initiates and places hand over Steven's heart, Steven accepts and returns the gesture
-Steven and Lars mutually initiate a literal heart-touching moment
-Steven initiates and places hand over Lars' heart, Lars rejects in order to solidify their close bond by holding him tight, bringing them heart to heart

The most probable reason for the last ridiculously long hiatus was due to a production hiatus after they finished up season five. From what a couple of crew members have said, and from taking into account what a couple of CN insiders have claimed, the production hiatus started around seven months ago and the storyboarders are just now barely getting back into their jobs, so season six is only just now being started on.

We don't know exactly what caused the production hiatus yet, but it is predicted to be partially caused by Matt and Ben, the show's head writer's, leaving to work on Craig of the Creek, and possibly because it was being debated by CN on whether or not season five would be the last season.

Because the production hiatus was so long and season six has not been worked on yet, there will probably be more long hiatuses to come for a while. CN will need to stretch out the rest of season five until the crewniverse has enough season six episodes ready to air.

Wait I'm confused. We have confirmation for airing in December?