How did he go from this

To this

To this!

Is TTG Cyborg /ourguy/?

>1 unique IP

I really want the 80's and 90's to come back, but I gues we have to wait another 70 years

How did he go from this?

To this

To This!

is nuTF2 Demoman /ourguy/?

Night Begins to Shine Demoman when?

Never

He kept getting killed by other demomen and decided he wanted to be his own hard counter.

I think a better question is, how did to get to that from this?

How did he go from this?

To This

To This!

cause we outgrew animu and it shitty designs.
Nobody like action toons, specially nip-wannabes

How did they go from this

To this

To This!

The British had better weapons.

How did he go from this

I like the chainsaw, I wished he used that more in the original series.

>TFW he Cyborg could have been an upbeat Ash

To this

...to this?

To this!

TTG is literally the only time Cyborg has been interesting. Hack Snyder should have played up the 80s thing in Murder League.

No more
>To this
>To this
>To this
posting desu

How did it go from this

HOW COULD SHE GO FROM THIS

to this

TO THIS

To this.

I understand that that was probably the intention here (especially considering the mullet), but are we now at a point where neon purple lights are exclusively 1980s?

>implying TTG is better than the original
>not being banned for shit taste
What happened to Sup Forums? How did we get here?

not many people work with neon lights anymore, they were big during the last years of the 70's, you can say they hit their biggest point during that decade, they were still a thing during the 80's BUT that was also the decade neon lights started to slowly dissapear from places and be replaced with those luminous and more cheap banners you still see around today, ironically they are also slowly dissapearing thanks to led lights.

I want to say it is just to make you mad.

Gendy was given a character design and told to go nuts befor greivous had anything resembling a character

>we have to wait another 70 years
That's what makes you a cuck, get off your ass and actually make it happen!

I don't see the problem here folks, now move along nothing to see here.

and better battle strategies. The idea of charging into a bunch of men with rifles with only a spear and a loincloth is pretty stupid, you gotta admit.

you are right! time to finish that fucking time machine once and for all! 2090 here I go!

Dare I say it?

Melee charges still get kills in modern warfare, also what else would they do

Did cyborg ever even use that chainsaw?

Only in conjunction with the blaster and the back mounted rail gun.

Battle of Isandlwana says hi! Still, thing is there is next to no way any well-devised strategy other than constant harassing guerilla warfare can stand any decisive chance in the long-term against a well-supplied invasive force with that big a gap in technology. Unless you're the Ethiopians, which barely qualified as "colonial Africa" in the first place.

He used it to cut pizza.

to this

But I want to see more.

The European erection for cartography and land

Wish I could TURN BACK TIIIIME
To the GOOD OLD DAAAAAYS

To this

To this?

>Nobody like action toons
You can't tell me what to do.

I can't understand the salt of people who hate people wanting another season of TT.

the 80s keeps trying to come back, literally every year.

the 90s, which although I agree were rad, will sadly not come back ever. most baby boomers want to forget them and most millennials will be too busy paying out their student debt to care so they'll just watch more 80s movie remakes to keep them entertained.

The 90's still have a place in vidya culture.

Why is he a space wolf?

very true