Foreignbros, how is your media reacting?

Foreignbros, how is your media reacting?

Other urls found in this thread:

tv4play.se/program/usa-valet-2016?video_id=3597012
svt.se/nyheter/live/usa-rostar-folj-valdramat-hos-svt-nyheter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Peruvian here.

End of the world; The US has reached hell's gates; US confirmed shithole; USA-xit.

These are the general headings being thrown out.

They talked about his policy for the first time ever, admitting that hillary had nothing to offer.

In suicide mode. I've been following a few known reporters on twitter and one of them tweeted he's going to the nearest bar. Our biggest national news caster is on the brink of crying live and they've been interviewing the most leftist brainwashed faggots they could possibly find for the whole night.

They still won't admit Trump won.

And I'm enjoying every single bit of it. You guys actually pulled it off.
This is the single greatest day of my life.

Hahaha yeah fucking right Trumpfags. Foreign media knows that Hillary is gonna win, they said it was certain yesterday. It's OVER for you!

"B-but the BBC is bias-"

>implying I consume our media
Same way as CNN I imagine.

Speechless

I think Hillary might just win on the line

This is really not over yet, Trump has 95% chance to win but things can go around in a minute

looks like you haven't been on the internet in a few hour...ouch

Pretty decent. Saying Trump might be a great president, comparing him to Reagan.

Just as cucked as ever.

Filipino here. I'll post it after the 6pm news. I'm sure our economy will tank since call centers are gonna take a huge hit. most of our governments tax money is from income tax

As if I can stand their disgusting faces. I watched a little bit of it. Everyone is tired from being up all night, and they can blame that for their blank, scared faces but I doubt it. Swedes are so dedicated to their media, almost everyone around me was convinced Trump has absolutely no chance of winning. But then this will give them all a chance to say that Americans are all retarded, as they think. No one will even think that maybe, maybe there's something to Trump. No, news says he's a baddie, he's a baddie.

Check it out, maybe you can.

tv4play.se/program/usa-valet-2016?video_id=3597012
svt.se/nyheter/live/usa-rostar-folj-valdramat-hos-svt-nyheter

Total meltdown
The journalist was in a democrat's bar and is now going home to cry.

Here in Germany, 1/3 is still believing Hillary could win, 1/3 is massive butthurt and 1/3 is trying to understand what has happened :D

Beware the great meme war of 2016!

>I'm sure our economy will tank
Our economy is struggling to maintain momentum now.

since our media feeds from your biased media because we are clueless, they are all surprised

because they think Trump is Hitler and Hillary is the best thing ever

>Trump is the bad guy

Denial and panic

Its amazing.

I love what you guys did.

However, one of our newspapers pointed out that several celebrities announced to leave the US if Trump wins (Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, Bryan Cranston).

You guys should make sure to kick out those first!

Denial.

Our media seems pretty fair about it for the first time since the election started

THEY ARE ALREADY ACCEPTING TRUMP.

Here mainstream media is on suicide watch, watching it right now
Trump was just compared to Hitler

Chilean media in suicide watch. They bitch to CNN all the time, except C13 (A Catholic media).

I know and our retard of a president actually thinks china can help.

I can't believe a meme is gonna be a president. 2016 elections are shit damn

>Our biggest national news caster is on the brink of crying live and they've been interviewing the most leftist brainwashed faggots they could possibly find for the whole night.
God damn America is fucking wonderful.

They've been HEAVILY biased against Trump. In 40 minutes, they mentioned Hillary maybe once before they started shitting on Trump. They even made a blooper reel with Trump.

Watched Aftonbladet for 40 minutes, wanted to kill myself. And people say our media isn't biased, that show was some pretty compelling shit.
All they did was rant about how he was a racist and Americans are racist, that's how he got votes. Swedish media...

>He said mean things about women!
But they dodge the fact that Hillary is being investigated by the FBI AGAIN, and that it's for treason more or less.

I saw a German thread today talking about how Germans are FORCED to pay for their biased libshit media. Enjoy the salt Germanbro. It's worth the money.

Media here is quite salty because Trump is seen as a Putin plant who doesn't care about eastern yurop security.

But I am glad that there will not be WW3 which would definetly fuck up my country.

Implying losing Amy Schumer or Miley Cyrus is a negative in any way

Brazilian here.
They've been saying Trump was all those words that end with -ist, and compared him to Mussolini. It's amazing seeing them tear up on live TV. Most of the media in Brazil was pro-Hillary.

Who gives a shit, they are liberal lying (((lugenpresse))).

I would love a main stream German news feed with translated English subs right now to witness the meltdown. I don't even know where to look for such a thing.

They want to kill themselves

>mfw we get inundated with leftist Americans claiming to be political """refugees""" and Merkel lets them in again

They're fuckin angry

dont care these faggots are globalist shills anyway

They're calling it for trump here.

They've always erred slightly on the anti-Trump side, but tonight's real time cast is fairly even-keeled. There was some woman whining about Trump's pussy grabbing comments, but that's it.

BBC is doing literally the same thing as Brexit, and that is shaking their heads with their mouths open and repeating muh polls and muh white working class

meanwhile infowars are listening to Frank Sinatra

Dunno, I haven't watched local TV for years.

You really don't want to know.

I wonder how triggered is the german (((media)))

Media here in France are pretty much taking for fact that Trump won

Denial and Shock.

And of course they blame it on the less educated whites, whereas the blacks/latinos dindu nuffin wrong.
Its hillarious to watch.

the media is pretty neutral. but people here think that trump will make China stronger.

Jep, this is true. We have a tax of 17,50€ (20$) a month per household that goes straight to the (state owned) media outlets because otherwise nobody would pay for their biased shit news. They have actually jailed people recently for refusing to oay this money.

I´m watching a troll newschannel called Cronica. I swear they must be lurking /pol. They are literally mocking Hillawitch´s bunker tears. Based Cronica.

they are cucks so on suicide watch, also very noticeable how the liberal fuckers are disconnected from reality and can't comprehend how this happened in a western world were """"social progressiveness is anoverwhelm majority""""

All wanted Hillary to win

The media personalities all said "But how could someone vote for Trump"

Social media littered with blithering idiots indoctrinated with false beliefs against Trump.

My friend got kicked out of a lecture today simply because he was asked if he supported Trump and he said yes.

It's personally a glorious feeling. Either way, people here took it way too seriously.

Noway is so fucking based, just stop killing yourselves lads

CBC being really tame here, beinf analytical and all. There's this one SJW black bitch losing her mind though.

Thank you for this surprisingly succinct and good explanation.

All the major news stations are at Hillary rallies, haven´t seen a single coverage from Trump rallies. "Hillary still has a chance" is the official narrative even though they are starting to admit defeat

Butthurt.
I love it

Celebrating

>American elections were a "Grand Guignol"
>Keep talking about "White Man's America" and "Male America"
>"If only women voted Hillary would win","If only educated people voted Hillary would win" (actual quotes here)

COMPLETE MELTDOWN.I love it.

the media is saying here that we're going to get invaded by russia
lmao fucking retards

Blaming white male
Crying about "what next ? Le Pen"

I voted for the guy and I'm still skeptical of his warm view of Russia.

who gives a fuck

in peru they will paint hillary as a hero and trump as a monster and put more fear

as usual, the corrupt media doing the kikes work

Literally every channel shits on hillary and praises Trump

Your time will come, Aquafresh.

Relentlessly bashing on Trump. He will not do it, he isn't capable, all the usual rigs.

Very, VERY funny to watch. I wish I could show you guys.

Talking about the wall, about how baaad he is, and how bad he will be not only for the US, but for the entire world.

CNN is pretty butt hurt

MSNBC isn't giving up on Hillary cuz 8 states are pretty close

Fox seems like it's trolling shillary supporters acting like she's still got a chance.

BBC America is talking stock\economic bull shit

Have you seen Cronica XD they are casting memorable Red Screens

The radio host on the morning news was on the verge of crying, everyone in the studio sounded shocked. Too bad I won't be able to see the libshits having meltdown on TV live

Ecuadorian living in Canada here at least in fb I am laughing at all the degeneratesfrom my former country that are cryingto a Trump win totp kek bretheren

There was also some fear-mongering guy in the news that said the Trans-Atlantic defense pacts and NATO might fall down and we must DEFEND OURSELVES, can you believe it. No more Big-Daddy America to bail us out

They are in damage control, i just laught when i see all of them try to "explain" why the USA have elected a "racist" kek

theyre depressed. its hilarious.

Meltdowns everywhere.

It is your job to continue the prophecy of the Kek and uncuck France by voting Le Pen.

Aux armes, citoyens!

trump will probably fuck with kebabistan, but i couldn't be pleased more

media however, totally biased favroing hillary ofc. ironically, hillary sees ypg as ally which is retarded (for nationalist turks, like everyone)

They're just a bunch of retards with no clue at all, specially that butthurt fart of CHV.

Uncle Luksic and his minions wanted this.

Yesterday i read the newspaper, and it included a section where our politicians where asked who they supported. Everybody was for Clinton. Even Hofer(right-leaning, even though barely so, candidate running for president in Austria) just said that Trump would not be as bad as he makes himself look.

Really made me think, desu.

Also the media in general has an even bigger bias for clinton than the media in America, it seems. She is portrayed like a messiah send to heal a broken nation, while trump is literally hitler.

This is almost as good as the day it snowed in Louisiana in 2008....you know, since it was the first time so many of us saw snow.

Buthurt mostly here, I'm so proud of u faggots

Massive butthurt. LOL

Thank you, Americans. I love you.

CRYING IN DESPAIR

They wanted Hillary SO FUCKING BAD.

CBC in Canada is full SJW. They're on suicide watch.

Spiegel Online has reached whole new levels of cucking.

All joking aside, Wilders is doing very well in the polls. Of course, we saw how reliable those can be...

crying

The French version is on suicide watch.

Crying

>Foreignbros, how is your media reacting?
they are melting, some of them went to the Shillary bunker convinced that they will easily win and now they need to go to Trump's bunker to tell the truth of the situation.
Congrats ameriburgerbros.
MAGA.

Aus media is beyond butthurt. When Clinton was winning, they were so gleeful but now theyre all like "Trump is a mysoginst and a bully and mean :("

I don't know now, but they were still sucking up to Clinton just this morning. Probably in disbelief.

they are positive about it

BBC
Relatively measured, fair amount of disbelief, a lot of blame being preemptively shifted to old white men. Because patriarchy.

Fuck if I know, I shut the TV before midnight because it was pretty biased and condescending. By and large though our media hasn't been as shameless as others, so I'm not really expecting any major blowouts except for Catalonia media outlets, AKA Spain's San Francisco and where I live.

Also cheers Americans. I hate them both but at least Trump makes me laugh at the end of the day.

Pretty balanced here, although the coverage has been interrupted for dramas and inconsequential domestic news.

Indian media seems to be split upon the verdict. There's downright butthurt but some channels look glad about it too.

Not that guy, but lmao I've seen the democrats' tears at HER bunker

Hey Spainiards, tell my cousins up in Galicia I said hi

Massive butthurt
MAGA

CNN is having a meltdown. They're still saying Russia is to blame.

We can be glad that our countries have avoided a nuclear war with each other. What a scary thought.

"Abloo bloo bloo, wahh wahh crazy crazy waaaah" - Canadian Media