Go to tumblr.com

>go to tumblr.com
>search "#election 2016"
>post lib-tears

I am not going to be able to watch Hillary concede this. It will break my heart. This woman has spent thirty years in public service. She’s tried her entire adult life to break glass ceilings for all us women coming after her, and this is her thanks. To lose to an unqualified racist bigot. This is wrong. This is disgusting. America hasn’t stood up for the values it’s supposed to believe in tonight and that’s heartbreaking.

You forgot your >

Shill, you are fired.

how they flow

You shouldn't break glass ceilings if the walls are made out of glass too bitch.

Reddit is better for salt mining.

YES. YES. I FEEL YOUR TEARS FLOW THROUGH ME. REFRESHING. REVITALIZING.

The womans corrupt to the bone. She has been in power all these years and achieved nothing. She's power hungry, and if you honestly think she cares about you, you're deluded.

strong independent woman huh..

I'm getting some good stuff on jewbook, mostly from actual jews

Is this just fantasy?

CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIIIIIDE

>Caught in a land-slide

Some of my favorite quotes.

>the-art-of-arguing
>"To Muslims, Immigrants, Women, the Disabled, anyone in the LGBT+, community, and any minority group: I’m so sorry. Stay strong and know that I love you and there are still people out here who support you."

>katiebug445
>"My county tis of thee
racism and bigotry
for thee i weep
land where my brothers died
land where my sisters cried
from every mountainside, let freedom fall.
my native country, thee
how could we let this be? thy war be waged
I cry for all of them
I weep for all our sins
My heart be heavy now, god save us all.
let outrage fill the streets
let our pain drive our need, for liberty
From out the ashes we
Shall rise for victory
forgive us all"

And Pic related is my favorite, dumb SJWs

NO ESCAPE FROM REALITYYYYYYY

I love the black vs white demonizing mental gymnastics they go through

See, I get the immagrant angle. I kind of get the trans and homosexual angle. But do they think trump is gonna strip voting rights from women or something? Do they know thats not really a thing he can do?

Honestly a lot of the reason I voted for Trump is because I'm sick of Feminism and the fact that it simply won't fuck off in spite of women having equal opportunities to men simply because too many women have invested their identities or even careers into it.

OMG THE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES ARE LITERALLY SCARED FOR THEIR LIVES KEK

No escape from reality~

Why do these people think that trump being the POTUS means that everybody will immediately start lynching spics and homos?

OPEN YOUR EYYYYEES

Can someone tell me what is going on? The other threads are completely incoherent.

Well fist me sideways

Trump is 26 delegates away from winning and currently has a lead in the key states.

Trumps winning the election

but user, if you average every salary and take no other factors into account, men make more than women do! How can you support that?!

Jesus fuck yes

fem vet who's been married to one guy over a decade and seen the shit these kids pull

yeah, i really hate 3rd wave fem'shit

they think yelling and screaming at me is going to make me do what they want just like it did with their shit parents lulz

LOOK UP TO THE SKIES AND SEEEEEEEEEE

Look up to the skies and seeeeeee

I'm just a Sup Forums boy, I get no symphaty

See blacks before Obama and after Obama. Their mindset changed just because the president was black and started the whole blm movement.

Some they have fear just because some people mindset could change thanks to a controversial person being president.

Wow, Tumblr actually has some sensible people in it?

Because I'm easy come, easy go

I knew there would be tears, but goddamn you could fill a lake with all this shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hitler yes, niggers no

Is that bitch talking about opinions? Those SJWs are getting way too retarded

tumblr's white guilt is off the charts right now

a week ago they were advocating for bernie/third party but now it's whitey's fault again

>D-don't vote against Hillary! T-that's wrong!

They should neck themselves. I'm a Bernout in Washington, where it didn't even matter, but I am just laughing with my friends about this.

>Donald Trump is known for blaming crimes on people of those groups. Crimes which have been a problem before America was even America.

LOLWUT!?

do you folks seriously believe this shit or is this just something that amuses you? I'm talking about america in general, not just this cesspool of a board.

>Democracy is only good when it works in my favor

any livestream suicides yet?

Yryl

That cool aloof pose

>bad thing
Rather have 0 niggers than a token nigger
>good god, the nigger in south park is called Token because his there only as a token

The comments are always so intelligent and unbiased on that website