I really want fin to end up with FP

I really want fin to end up with FP.

Can anyone else relate?

at this point I kinda don't care. They fucked Finn around left and right with all these pointless romance plots by making him awkward, or the female character a complete bitch, ect.

noone deserves to be happy in the show. except BMO.

PB and Marceline are already dating on the writters headcanon however they eill never make it official for fear of censorship.

a bittersweet ending would be way better

I'm content with this

Adventure Time and Regular Show made me HATE romance on cartoons, SOLID HATE.

They better not do this

I still believe...

I want Finn to end up with Young PB, not Bitch BP.

yeah but only for /ss/ purposes.
NO

Give me the MEGA

I don't want fin to end of with anybody, the show is better without the romance bull shit, and I hope they don't fuck up the show's ending with it.

no, I really dislike her.

This. Fucking hell. Romance makes a good subplot for the occasional episode and tons of fun.

Avatar did it like that. Occasionally they had episodes focussing on it, or alluding to it, but they knew people didn't watch the show for romance.

Fuck you Adventure Time. You managed to take a show about a 10-year-old-kid's version of DnD/Fantasy RPG and make it... discount bargain bin Degrassi?

Huntress Wizard is the best romance option because romance with her has been subtle and takes a back seat to fighting Nature Wizards and fucking grass badger sloth demons.

Breezy was Dawsons Creek tier, how did they think any of this was a good idea

Breezy was inoffensive and slightly uninteresting, not horrible.

>honestly caring about Adventure Time shipping in the year of our Lord 2017
Amazing. Just give me Finn being happy with his lot, a cool older design as a bonus, and let the old gal die with what dignity she has left.

I don't hate HW and Finn, I actually quite like it. However, it will always feel like a consolation prize from the writers for when the fans got butthurt over Frost and Fire and Red Throne episodes. It feels like they tossed in a one-off background character to be the last minute love interest because the fans want the series to end with Finn being with someone. I don't know why the creators don't want Phoebe to give Finn a second chance, it makes senee she would since he's matured. But alas, it seems they are content with huntress wizard.

tldr: I like Huntress Wizard, but Flame Princess will always be the superior ship.

Btw, if Finn can become immune to lightning then he can become immune to fire.

Finn and Flame Princess was a boring relationship with no chemistry the first time so I'm more than happy with a consolation prize instead of going back to that

>boring
I've seen that argument so many times and I still don't understand how anyone could think it's boring.
She's a sheltered emotionally stunted super weapon who want to see the world and destroy evil.
He's a free-spirited maturally stunted reincarnating hero who wants to adventure and destroy evil.
Also they both have daddy issues up the ass.

I was so down with it, but they fucking sunk that ship years ago, so i'm backing with this faggot here. Huntress Wizard best girl.

Me too but it was too rushed especially with the few episodes we have left
> the Chad spaz vs the virgin weeb

They found a way.
We got one (1) episode where they were adventuring and showing off their differing views on things, which I actually liked, but the rest was drama drama drama and this is when Flame Princess actually bothered to show up, other times she would be shoved off screen like that one where Finn and Jake went to the flame kingdom.
Then Finn made her break up with him cause he had a boner.

It was a great concept that the show absolutely failed to properly execute.

It can still be saved, they can still work it out. The series can still end with FP and Finn getting back together, resolving old issues and promising a better future. It can end with Finn being taught how to be the monarch of the Flame Kingdom l, only for him to fuck off and go on an adventure cuz that's what he do.
The only problem with this ending is that it's too similar to Star's parents in Star vs, where one is a straight forward ruler while the other is a barbarian.

No. Just let Finn stay single.

I thought she was hot in her first appearance. I never expected for her to be a notable character let alone Finn's love interest because she looked more mature.

She got creampuffed.

She's definitely above 18. She could be one of those characters who's actually 500 years old or whatever, but she's clearly adult.
Interesting that they were cool with 16 year old Finn get with an adult woman. Maybe it's the fact that they didn't come out and say that they were boyfriend/girlfriend? But even then they kissed twice so I wonder what's up with that.

Is hard to tell if someone is an young adult or a late teenager in this show, Marline and Bonnie both look and act like 16/17 year olds

I-I kinda want one of those best buds "virgin vs Chad" comics with them. Is that wrong?

I thought huntress wizard was end game until I saw how many episodes were focused around her. There are literally TWO and wild hunt was real recent. PB and FP have far more screen time. I do like her though

That screen time really doesn’t mean anything especially with what happened with PB and FP.

Will Finn ever beat up the Cosmic Owl for fucking up his relationship with Fire Princess? I guess it could be argued that the Owl just sped up the inevitable crash. They could never fuck anyway.

He's got Huntress Wizard now, though I worry something might sour their relationship after this next Fern episode.

Can't be worse than what happened on regular show.

Knowing the writers' history, Fern will come back to normal and HW will go off with him out of nowhere.
I would like Fern fixed though, instead of being a Frakenstein thing.

Xayaphone will fuck this up and have her run off with Fern at the last second.

Why the FUCK did Finn never seek out another flame shield so he and FP could touch? That has always made me so mad.

Rushed final girl who will bend to the plot's needs.

best post

The problem with Adventure Time is just the same that Steven Universe and Lauren Zuke, some writers in the show have preferences for certains female characters (it happened since season 3) and that make the whole romantic story confused. For example, Xayaphone makes it clear in Son of Rapbear that he hates FP because he thinks that she is boring and nothing interesting, that's why instead of an episode about Finn and FP being friends and doing friends things we have an implication of that FP has feelings for CB (even when It was supposed to be a misunderstood according to CN) and explaining us that she is nothing but The Fire Kingdom.

I can't say that I care about Finn's endgame as I cared long time ago (the series became very uninteresting since season 7), but I still have a soft spot for FP because it used to be simple and funny, he likes and she likes her back and they are together, simple. Besides she is the only canonical girlfriend that Finn had in all the cartoon and since their story is about him being inmature and learning of his mistakes It would have much sense for me if they just could be together again to complete the whole plot.

It's too late in the series for me to care about HW being a romance option. Finn finally gets poon, so there's that I guess.

Honestly I never understood why people wanted it when HW was just a background character neither I understand it now. Truth be say HW is a very bland character and she doesn't have much a personality or an interesting story. It was clear that she has a thing with Finn because authors did it for the public. She is a very bad character when we compares her to PB, FP or Marceline.

Tell me guys why do you like this ship?

because we just want to get a girl.

I mean we want Finn to get a girl.

I know how you feel right now. But you know Romance is a very good element when it's applied correctly to a story, McHale showed it with OTGW and it can be really interesting when a romantic relationship is completely understandable. The problems with these cartoons is that the authors aren't allowed what they exactly want of their stories (romantic plot included) by differente external reasons and that's why romantic stories (the general plot is affected too) are weird, "complex", and normally have a dissapointed ending.

P.S: Poor McHale just wanted a happy ending for a boy and his bird.

Then why is she different of FP or PB?

>They could never fuck anyway.
can't believe anyone thinks this in a show with magic

if there's a will there's a way. there wasn't a will, for whatever retarded reason

to be fair, breezy WAS written by an idiot

she is an adventurer in her own right, which is compatible with Finn. I thought FP was a better match though, because they had a conflict of morals going on. makes things interesting.

anybody who would put Finn and PB together is a very bad person.

he's not an idiot, but he has major adult issues that don't belong in a kid-friendly cartoon. he was self-inserting hardcore and that practice basically destroyed Finn's personality.

>anybody who would put Finn and PB together is a very bad person.
fuuuck outta here

>Btw, if Finn can become immune to lightning then he can become immune to fire.

Because the more you suffer the more it shows you really care. The whole point about the relationship between Finn and FP is that it's hard and Finn have to work to preserve it (FP applied very well in Playing with Fire). If the relationship was easy for example making him touching the fire heal him (you know what I am talking abou) it would be just another boring and perfect relationship without any deep meaning or feeling behind it (this is very popular in the cartoon).

she may like him, but in the end he's a pawn to her. the moment he stands in the way of her kingdom and her gigantic ego, he'll be trash. the show doesn't go into that because it would make her look bad.

>still pushing the Fern meme.

>anybody who would put Finn and PB together is a very bad person.

Yeah honestly I hate that loyalty knight thing, PB makes Finn looks like a stupid who is so blinded to notice that she do bad things. I really liked when FP said it to PB and I think that Finn never discovering it is really retarded.

>I thought FP was a better match though, because they had a conflict of morals going on. makes things interesting.

Agreed.

Both are wrong. And I like the knight thing that coulda been turned into battle kids like young PB coulda been. I do agree that Finn needs to bark back when given shit though. It happens too much in the series.

They were still able to touch each other with some kind of barrier. Is it really so horrible that they couldn't get down and dirty skin on skin?
There's more to a relationship than that.

But then again they broke up because Finn went all weird due to unresolved tension and desire for her. looks like if he can't play hide the sausage he can't handle it

Really really close friends.

In fact they broke because Pendletton broke with his girlfriend (Sugar) and he tried to represent it using his cartoon. That's why Finn's romantic interests dumb him in the same season, "you need much heart to let the person you love go with someone else... and I don't know if I have so much heart..." Lumpy Space Princess (Voice acting by Pendletton)

>Pendletton broke with his girlfriend (Sugar)
say what. I thought she was dating Ian JQ

even so, they didn't have to make it a huge depressing drama fest. why is Ward such a manbaby

>Fun
>Adventurous
>Actual respect

She's pretty decent.

She never got the attention she deserved until now.

The dude has suffered enough, let them have their hug.
It doesn't even have to be 100% fire immunity, it can just be resistance so they still have that "my love hurts you" drama you want.
>cosmic owl
I want Finn to have one last dream where the cosmc owl shows up and Finn just gives him the cold shoulder, letting him know that he remembers what he did.

"Marry me Rebecca"
"No, I love someone else"
"Who is that man?!"

It seems like Rebecca dated with Pendletton at some point during Adventure Time's first four seasons and they broke at some point between the four season and the five season. Sugar's second boyfriend is Ian that's why Ian main romantic theme is "there is nothing wrong with being the second one" (They literally said it in SU).

FP is very likely to be a character introduced by Sugar to the main cast since that she recycled that character in Lapis (or she tried do it).

P.S: The character of the image is Catbug from Bravest warriors (Pendletton's second project)

You're retarded you know that right?

feeding him with (you)s will only enable him

Oh my... what happened here? What is the bad thing that I said? Leave me guess, you like Jasper and you hate Lapis right?

I don't want it to happen, but given the writers history I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it does happen. I do want Fern fixed tho

>most cartoons back then - no romance, but you totally ship the two characters who have chemistry together despite them never really alluding to any romance
>some other cartoons back then - state out some characters have a crush on each other, but never specificially have episodes that focus on that, but the characters do get together in the end and oyu totally shipped it
>Adventure Time and Regular Show - lots of episodes focused on shipping, getting away of the main premise of the show. this shipping stuff ends up completely devolving any discussion of the show because now it's about shipping wars
>Summer Camp Island - LETS JUST MAKE A SHOW ABOUT SHIPPING! but none of the characters are worth shipping because they're boring

I haven't kept up with the show since season 5. For some reason I got busy and couldn't keep up afterwards. Now I just ask my friends what happens and stuff. I still think it was weird that Finn broke up with FP. Though the way the show was, I am a bit glad that romance is more of a sub thing. It is nice seeing him grow up.

>Summer Camp Island - LETS JUST MAKE A SHOW ABOUT SHIPPING! but none of the characters are worth shipping because they're boring

That sounds like Star vs

I thought he dated Jessica DiCicco, not Sugar

Sugar had been with IJQ since they were in college, way before AT.

Pretty much.

Me too. At least, it isn't cringe. I hope it endures until the end.

Same here. I hope it endures until the end, but Xayaphone can ruin anything with the next episode.