How would Bruce have reacted if Steppenwolf revealed his mother's name was Martha?

How would Bruce have reacted if Steppenwolf revealed his mother's name was Martha?

If there's one thing I hate more than these shitty movies, it's the utterly unfunny Martha jokes that everyone repeats ad nauseam. Kill yourself.

u first famalam

>hurr no u
Great retort. Don't you have school tomorrow though?

:o)

I also watched Best of the Worst. Am I cool now, user?

very cool. very cool.

kill yourselves fucking scumbags

not our fault that was stupidest shit to put in movie and for them to expect audiences to take it seriously.

This

Probably defeat him because even after the Martha wears off he's still a shitty person.

WHYDIUSATHANAME!?!?!

That doesn't excuse repeating shitty jokes until the heat death of the universe, you stupid mongoloid.

it does tho

No it fucking doesn't. It's not clever. It's not witty. It sure as fuck isn't new. Go back to 9gag, you fucking literal meme lover.

>it does tho

go back to instagram you fucking soyboy.

Whedon would've found a way to reshoot a quip into it.

4 you

not our fault you're a hack, Zack.

You can't tell me what to do I'm the meme king :^)

he would have stopped fighting him and said he would protect mother so he could complete this mission

lol no u

>his intro and exposition highlights his ability to assimilate defeated opponents as part of his demon army
>never uses that ability
I expected him to summon zombie Amazons in the final battle

>collect 3 mother boxes
>Batman mishears the devices' name
>hit with the full force of THREE Marthas, he shuts down

Superman clearly would've just head butted the fucking shit out of all of them

>unironically using "soyboy"

"Stopping Edged Weapons > Justice League"

-Rich Evans

I still can't get over the fact that this is our villain.

Fucking Steppenwolf. A footnote in DC Comics lore.

Even out of Darkseid's henchmen, he's not one of the more notable ones. He's behind Granny Goodness, Kanto, Desaad, Kalibak, the Furies, Glorious Godfrey, Virman Vundebar…

We may as well have had Otis from Dick Dinner's Superman as the main villain.

>the salty dccucks in the thread

Nobody is fucking behind Kanto.

>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!!!!!

This. Like shit man at least wait for a month until the episode is out to steal the joke.

>martha box
>box as in coffin
>steppy got his mother in a box
>the bat is dead forever

You're a hack, Zack, and don't'cha ever come back!

I think its good idea Ha Ha Ha, he will be done as batman

Congratulations. You ripped off a joke from Red Letter Media.

it does

Did anyone else unironically like Steppenwolf's quips

I feel bad for DC fans. Wonder Women was like the only hit they got. Everyone was hopeful for Justice League and it turned out to be a mess. Now it's back to Martha memes and general butthurtness.

That aired today.

>same fucking ending

SERIOUSLY?!

The comics and some of the animated films are generally good enough for me, but I'd kill for some Marvel-caliber blockbluster nevertheless.

I suppose we can only hope that DC and WB get their heads out of their asses one of these centuries and realize how cringeworthy their crap films are.

>there's an alternate universe where they went with original plan of making Man of Steel triogy.

hopefully each one have brighter tone than previous one.

Yeah they don't have to go all sunshine and lollipops but the edgy grimdark for Superman of all characters is really retarded. For Batman it's fine, but even then they fuck it up. A little camp and humor won't kill.

During rough bondage sessions with Wonder Woman, Batman's safety word is Martha. And he uses Steve's name to turn up the domination.

>Wonder Women was like the only hit they got.
Box office wise, Suicide Squad was also a success, how awful it was.
And Suicide Squad 2 will also make bank.

Its almost as bad as the we wuz shit in Black Pather threads. Almost

Says (You)

MARTHA'S HIS MOMMY'S NAME!

People still joke about Batman and Robin's bat-nipples today (it was even in Lego Batman movie). I think Martha will have quite a fair amount of life in it

>he still thinks the martha scene was actually about names
jesus christ lmao

It was though. I mean, yeah sure, the name alone wasn't what convinced him not to kill Superman. Yeah, he realized Superman had a mom and was a real human bean and all that. But the fact remains, if Superman had said some other name, Batman wouldn't have paused.

this but unironically

>Suicide Squad 2 will also make bank.
doubt

It's more similar to baneposting (although clearly less intricate) because it's actually from the movie, not a meme from Sup Forums that's been reused for everything that has black people in it in the last 5 years.

>until the heat death of the universe
It's been a year and a half. If you think repeating shit for a year and a half is too much, you must be new to Sup Forums.

>It's more similar to baneposting
This gets me thinking; when people made fun of TDKR, you didn't get these huge defense forces coming in and saying how amazing it was and YOU JUST DON'T GET IT despite the fact that Nolan is actually a good director and TDKR was significantly better than any of Snyder's shit. Is the only difference the MCU? I know it existed when TDKR came out, but it wasn't seen as direct competition. It wasn't like now where some idiot feel it has to be DCEU vs MCU. If Marvel didn't already have a successful universe, would people still vehemently defend the DCEU?

>you didn't get these huge defense forces coming in and saying how amazing it was and YOU JUST DON'T GET IT
I always assumed those were ironic, at least for the plane scene. It's one of the most awkward dialogues I've ever seen.

he's not wrong

It was crushed by critics but still highly popular by the regular folk.
There is also no real risk of the sequel ruining the first one since it was awful already. It's basically foolproof..

>Character A: Says something serious
>Character B: Answers in a funny way
Marvelcucks should kill themselves

you're not supposed to think
enjoy your ban

>character A says something stupid
>character B replies with something even more stupid
>this continues for a while
>the whole conversation is supposed to be taken seriously
>dark knight rises

Thanks Whedon and WB.

>but still highly popular by the regular folk.
Was it though? Most people seem to think that it was awful. Sure it made a lot of money but so did BvS and look at how that good will carried over.

>good will
Everyone who saw BvS and enjoyed it was smart. That means they knew that Whedon would ruin JL.

>Everyone who saw BvS and enjoyed it was smart.

>Why does everybody keep telling me that?

I didn't hate Steppy. I wish he was fully fleshed out as a character

>I wish he was fully fleshed out as a character
Sorry! 2-hour mandate! Gotta keep having extra screenings for empty theaters! What could possibly go wrong?

user i don't think you understand the word "smart"