Scooby-Doo's Daphne and Velma are getting their own live-action movie spin-off

Will they make Velma and daphne sexy?

digitalspy.com/movies/news/a844181/scooby-doo-daphne-velma-own-spin-off/

amp.dailydot.com/upstream/velma-daphne-scooby-doo-spinoff/

The look on that Dog's face is a look of despair.

Don’t call his daughter a dog user, that’s just rude

scooby, the van or scrappy?

I saw their photo. No, they will not.

yes.

I agree, she's more of a bitch lol.

Oh great, can't wait for the faggot shippers to make shitty fanfiction & art on tumblr & deviant art when this shit comes out.

>picking the two most boring characters of a already boring 60's show to make a movie to appeal to shipping nostalgia fags and pop culture garbage eaters
>taking off 90% of the concept to make what could be any other movie that would fail with no brand recognition

Hollywood aways finds new ways to be deader

It's going to have unsubtle lesbian undertones isn't it

freds way more boring its only recently that they gave him any personality

Are the focus tests turning up a big market for woman cast films? There is no way this is trending with so many studios due to genuinely wanting to "represent" women more, they must see some big money in the data.

Oh user, women aren't allowed to be sexy anymore. It's degrading to women to be visually appealing in any way because patriarchy or some bullshit.

>Descendants' Sarah Jeffery will reportedly take on the role of Daphne, while I Didn't Do It's Sarah Gilman will play Velma. Jinkies!

>for decades jokes are made that Velma's a lesbian
>the chick who played her in those live action CN movies from a few years back actually is a lesbian

really? she was cute thats a shame

Wait why is a shovel playing Daphne?

Hanna Barbera cinematic universe?

Whoever is behind this at WB clearly just loves Daphne and Velma like us and wants some new live action fap bait.

So cut Fred, Shaggy and Scooby so now we just have lesbian sexual tension.

This is the best thing that could possibly happen.

>they cast a literal potato as Daphne
What does the world have against redheads?

Ugh what is with those kids?

These wastes of resources are still alive?

Fucking smartass

They are Zika babies.

Replace the last step with Sealab 2021 and Harvey Birdman and it's golden.

Well, why do we keep them alive? They're disturbing to everyone else like a turd on the sidewalk.

I don't get it. If any two Scooby Doo characters could carry a movie, it's Shaggy and Scooby. This just seems like a weird choice all around.

Ugh, that's a very 1995 mindset to have. It's 2017, user.

He's right though, those kids are an eyesore. I don't personally want them dead, but i wish social media wouldn't have publicized them so much

I don't care if they're dead, I just don't want them using resources or being within a twenty-mile radius of me.

What are Zika babies and what happens to the infant for them to have to end up like that?

>that Velma costume
Jesus lord christ alive I want to make another hooligan with ma Hartley
send help

They're not actually zika babies, they were born before the zika crisis.
They have the same thing as zika babies: microcephaly- micro=tiny cephaly=headedness they have little itty bitty skulls so they're about as smart as a donut and spend their lives having seizures and spraying acrid shit all over the place.

Babies that are deformed because of the Zika virus.

Why don't they put them down? Their lives must be hell.

plot sounds like some horrible high school shit and the scooby brand is just slapped in front.

paternal instinct and christian up bringing.

Didn't Christians have a habit of classifying the deformed as monsters?

They used to. Now the deformed are considered gifts from god.

>Why don't they put them down?
the real fucked up part?
they were born a year apart, after the first one the doctors told ma Hartley that there was a VERY high chance that her next would be microcephalic, but she chose to have another anyway.

This is the future you chose when you decided to support cinematic universes

Get ready for more cinematic universes

The GI Joe Cinematic Universe, starting with SNAKE EYES in 2019, DESTRO in January 2020, BARONESS in November 2020, and GI JOE in 2021

The Kingdom Hearts Cinematic Universe, with SORA in 2019, DONALD DUCK in 2020, GOOFY in early 2021, and KINGDOM HEARTS in Christmas 2021

The Bible Cinematic Universe, with MOSES in 2022, ABRAHAM in 2023, SAMSON in 2024, and THE OLD TESTAMENT in 2025, with after credits stinger showing Joseph and Mary looking for an inn

The Seinfeld Cinematic Universe, with KRAMER in 2030, ELAINE V PUDDY in 2031, TIM WATLEY in 2032, all leading up to SEINFELD: RISE OF NEWMAN in 2033

just like the Dark Universe right? I can't wait for the Wolfman movie and Bride of Frankenstein

What in the FUCK are you talking about? Shaggy's the goddamn star of the show alongside Scooby, and Velma's way more interesting than fucking Daphne.

Make Valma look like this, please.

Every company is going to continue trying even when their first planned movie flops

Universal will be back trying the Spielberg Cinematic Universe with BttF, ET and Jaws remakes soon

you should probably stop popping out kids after the first deformed one. That should be some form of neglect

Someone should take that son of theirs away from that hell hole then.

How did their kids get like this anway? Is there something wrong with the mother?

Wow. Is there anywhere I can go for more info on this without having to look at any of them up close?

How is it a shame? It's not like you ever would have had a chance with her.

One of my students had microcephaly, and with enough care put into their wellbeing and education/therapy they definitely have some level of intelligence and interest, the little guy I knew loved space and interacted as well as he could with us. Their life expectancy is pretty short, though.

Internet virgins live in a fantasy world

You mean the girl from Mystery Begins?

The fuck theres 2 of them

Who asked for this,Waifu fags? Women (and by women I mean a loud obnoxious minority) out of all the Scooby doo characters they go "Velma and Daphne yeah lets make a movie about them and not Scooby fucking doo a talking dog and his funny stoner friend, no kid want to watch that movie"

No, it's just the obsession with cinematic universes.

Every studio is looking at any property they have because the cinematic universe craze is theoretically easy money: people will go see an entry in a franchise every single year or possibly multiple times a year

Then they should start with Scooby and Shaggy it's an actually decent stepping stone for a terrible idea

whippets just look like that normally

Fucking why?

This is a goddamn team. The worst episodes of these shows were when they split the team, even Vincent-Motherfucking-Price couldn't completely save that time period.

And you just changed my mind as to this movie's existence being justified. Let them finally fuck openly.

Everybody knows that they feed off disgust. Every Zika baby in a hundred mile radius is moving into the 10 mile radius that is their optimal feeding range, you fool.

And at night, they will come for you, and their tiny penis' will enter your nose, and shoot their Zika cum inside, as is their way of 2nd gen reproduction.

Just get Bobbi Starr to do it again. She was a little tall but otherwise nailed it.

who the fuck are you and why should they care though

In a fantasy world, it doesn't matter how gay someone is anyway, you magic dick will somehow overcome their intense homosexuality.

Like, goddamn, man. Why care about the actual person behind the pretty face you see on tv and want to masturbate to. It isn't going to make them actually have sex with you either way.

>Sarah Jeffery
she looks like a fucking alien

I'm not sure if I can fap to this but I can try

they'll just cast Ellen Page and you know it.

>Seinfeld Cinematic Universe
I want this though

Sup Forums, everybody.

She looks a lot like DCEU Iris

She looks inbred

Well it did take dc a few tries to get theres going.

Seriously though. Those parents are awful. Why isn't their son taken away from them?

And how did he get past the disease?

No, I'm not doing this.
Not with that picture, not this early in the morning.

Funfact: The boy dressed as Fred now goes to one of those ultra christian colleges where you have to pray 3 times a day. He can't escape his family because he doesn't want to, so have no pity for him.

It's a genetic defect caused by a disease. Not a disease itself. It's like people who have a chance of a birth defect like sickle cell and still do it anyway.

I can not see this working at all. A regular scooby doo movie with the whole gang barely works in live action but now you want to focus on the nerd and the pretty one and make a movie around them? This just seems dumb and contrived. I doubt we'll ever actually see this movie come out.

That's the spirit!

Does the girl on the left have fetal alcohol syndrome?