"Shattered Grid" Power Rangers event

Haven't seen a thread so here it is

m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/04/every-power-ranger-ever-assembles-in-shattered-grid-event

>Shattered Grid is the first-ever Power Rangers comic book event, one that will encompass every Power Ranger ever. Kicking off in the landmark Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #25 by Kyle Higgins and Daniele Di Nicuolo, the story sees Lord Drakkon - an evil version of Tommy Oliver from another dimension with the power of both the Green and White Rangers - spearheading an attack on the Morphin Grid. This threatens every Power Ranger that ever was, prompting numerous teams from over the years to team up to stop Drakkon. This event coincides with the Power Rangers 25th anniversary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vmUyduQYsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It seems weird that they need several hundred rangers just to beat a guy with two power sources. That he'd then lose because he is attacking the morphin grid.

>Drakkon again
How uninspired

What was Drakkon's deal again?

So we're finally getting teams that aren't Mighty Morphin?

Just include my boy Andros and this will be great

But he killed a guy.

Real question is: Who would be the best team to get that ongoing series?

Mercy killing.

>Andros, I'm getting tired of this shit. Just kill me so I can purify everyone.

The guy wanted to die though

What is with the Red Zyuranger with a collar and a skirt?

If they're fucking up the morphing grid, does that mean they're gonna move on to Zeo?

I can just imagine Dino Thunder Tommy's reaction to all this shit.

>"So Dr. O, if we defeat this guy, wouldn't you basically be aborting yourself from time?"
>"......Connor? Please stop talking."

No one but you and me remembers that the Zeos didn't use the Morphin' Grid as their power source.
(Neither did Lightspeed Rescue. A whole bunch of Rangers never used the Grid though modern fiction treats them all as grid-users.)

Hey look there's the Green Kyuranger behind Ninja Steel

He's a version of Tommy that stayed loyal to Rita, killed Jason, Kim, Billy and Zordon and combined his existing green ranger powers with the white ranger powers

I think Higgins just likes an evil tommy and wants to tell another story with him, or he's just proud of his own created character being canon in this universe

What about the rangers from Aquitar? Weren't they nabbing their shit from the presence/existence of clean water?

He's Tommy from a universe where he was a bitch and sided with Rita even after the Sword of Evil(or whatever it was called) was broken.
Then he helped Rita take over the Earth and the Rangers had a massive fight with like, all the Zords that Zordon had access to from Earth.
Tommy broke through the frontline and killed Jason, who was in the middle of being upgraded to White and stole the power and somehow harnessed both Green and White.

That was issue 20, the power rangers of 1969 had to fight the green psycho ranger and she was the leader with a female black ranger and 2 dudes for pink and yellow

Who are Red, Blue, and Pink with the ascots at the top?

the wild west rangers.

it was from a time travel episode.

note: from the actual show.

Wild West Rangers

And the White Stranger

SPD would be great, with options for character driven arcs, Jungle Fury would make sense, and Lost Galaxy or In Space (possibly coinciding when Karone becomes Galaxy Pink, because it proves they exist at the same time) would be very strong choices.

That was a fun arc.

dt tommy is probably the ranger that goes back in time

If the Kyurangers show up I wonder what they'll be called.

>black dino on Green's shoulder
Nice

>Even the Psycho Rangers, Mutant Rangers and Dark Rangers are in on this.
Neat. What we really need is another Ninja Turtles crossover tho.

Why do they need every ranger when literally any one Zeo could curbstomp Lord Drakkon?

Zeo lowkey has the best opening
youtube.com/watch?v=0vmUyduQYsw

>25 issues in
>Already doing huge multi-verse event

Do the comics not even understand the steps of escalation?

He's Tommy.

BUT EVIL

It's for the franchises' anniversary
At least it won't be Super Megaforce

It is still going from 0 to 100

They did alternate universe in like the second arc with Drakkon

They've done a few multiverse stories with Forever Mighty Morphin Black and the Squat and Baboo backups

>Forever Mighty Morphin Black and the Squat and Baboo backups
One was just a short annual story and the other's for comedy

Couldn't they have gotten an artist who gave a shit

It's not done yet

I've not watched much beyond MMPR from my youth, but I really like the Dino Thunder and Dino Charge teams. Im about halfway through watching both with my son.

It's still a precedent