Star vs The Hiatus: Day 3

Only 72 hours into the hiatus and everyone is losing their minds and homes are being pillaged.

Star Vs Complete Series (currently uploading):
mega.nz/#F!F11WXbJb!Jf4lz2cQELpqS_sy9pTtYw

Stump Day Is Coming To Town:
youtube.com/watch?v=OM1vDokcQWQ&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyQUeycUfAg
youtube.com/watch?v=gOU_zWdhAoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A day at a time, lads.

Why did You post at the bump Limit? we aren't Sup Forums.

Don't use a trip.

Why do You have a username? we aren't reddit

Marco live chat when?
youtube.com/watch?v=XyQUeycUfAg

Why does OP have a username?

CAMERA PHONE

Is she dead? Exhausted? What's gonna happen to her?

Someone post all the Janna greentexts please.

I doubt it killed her, that machine is probably meant to be non-lethal. You don't want to wind up with a dead princess and get an angry king and queen coming after you.

Remember to love jackie every day, let's all love jackie

Who?

The goddess jackie lynn thomas, her greatness must be praised to the high heavens.

misha no

no

Why are almost all of the teen girls in this show so flat?

Jackie isn't flat

That's why I said "almost all".

Why you got to be rude?

Are you trying to get a janitor to get us sent back to /trash/?

There's only one goddess, and it's not Jackie.

False idol, heretic. Do not listen to that sirens lies.

Daron Nefcy is our dame
And Being a cuckquean is her game
She lurks here in our common guise,
And no ships are safe from her wrathful gaze
Abandon your ship while you still have your pride

You've remembered to give plenty of head pats to your favorite girl, right not!/sveg/?

dont give them yous
small tits> big tits, you're a pleb if you disagree

Go away satan and take your chronic butthurt with you

However, small tits > no tits.

Requesting Higgs artists to draw Higgs snapping Jackie or Janna's neck pls

This picture was taken moments after higgs tried to snap Jackie's neck.

Higgs forgot that as a one episode character she has no real strength compared to jackie or janna

This picture was taken moments after higgs tried to snap Janna's neck.

Janna has high str level because of her autism and would use her tard strength abilities to BTFO higgs

nah Janna couldn't even fight off rats

>not posting this version

user thinks autism gives Janna strength
This user must be really dense,
Because how can something that cannot fight
Fight an opponent that has no blight

Higgs can't handle Jackie

we need more of this

Post more chestlets getting bullied by girls with tits

So anyone have any idea how long this hiatus will be?
I'm guessing until February.

We can't stop here!
This is Tad country.

April at the earliest.

A unknown matter of months till jackies return

>Marco live chat when?

rainstar35 asks, "why are you such a couch"
Gee, I don't know why you think I'm furniture but I'm complimented you made me so comfy. Let's read another one:
poppoptop asks: "How can you live with yourself after breaking Jackie's heart you duck"
First I'm a couch now I'm a duck!

as a background character

You answered your own question, m8. Most teens don't develop til later on.

Nope, she's making a full return.

>Most teens don't develop til later on.
If that's true why did Chad Thundercock have a dick hanging to his knees in eighth grade?

>tfw you rewatch first episodes
>notices how artstyle has slightly changed since then
>prefers the old one better

yeah, as a background character

Testosterone's a helluva hormone.

why were you looking at Chad's junk user

No, jackie is returning for real. She's going to be a reoccuring character since marco sneaks off to see jackie again and star spies on him for it

nah, that role will be fulfilled by kelly or even higgs(more probable than jackie)

Dude, I'm gay and while I can't speak for all people attracted to guys, nobody really like enormous cocks like that. I mean, I'm not saying people go around hoping for tiny dicks but I really don't see the appeal in a massive one, maybe for the novelty but when you're actually fucking someone, less can be more, especially in gay sex where the prostate is like, right there and any more is just unnecessary

The all seeing eye was spying on jackie with marco for a reason, star is still envious of jackie because she got over marco while she still suffers

Mount & Blade: Mewni when?

Its not Jackie’s fault that shes so addictive

Season 3 was supposed to be all plot-driven, smfh

that was back in summer before sophomore slump happened(Jackie's final major appearance)

There is abolutely nothing to suggest, imply, or confirm that. Jackie will return.

Daron Nefcy is 7 feet tall.

Anyone else just want Marco to have his cape, scissors and wand together? Because they make him look fucking awesome

still on denial phase?

Eventually.

dude, that's a sick idea. i'd do it if i had free time. btw, is that user who was doing a star game sill here?

You have no evidence of any kind it was during the summer, still on the denial phase jackie will return? Starfags from tumblr get instant butthurt the moment jackie returns because they can't accept a better girl than star

This show's concept is compatible with a lot of video games

>This show's concept is a lot of video games
man just the intro alone down to the beeblyboop music

Alas, Jackie's is doomed to fate worse then never being seen in the show again.

she's going to die

Who gives a shit about video games, I want to have a table top RPG codex.

You think if jackie died marco would feel guilty for it for all eternity?

Dies rescuing others in an earthquake/school fire, cap this

These threads should be deleted, they are generals in everything but name.

There's no room to write Jackie into the current plot considering where it's headed, maybe she will return if the plot revert its focus back to earth but I doubt they will be doing that any time soon, if the show gets a fifth season maybe they'll give her one episode where she's a main character, I don't think she'll be relevant to the plot any ore, not that she was that relevant before to begin with

She died an honorable heroes death and will never be forgotten

he fucking better

If they can shove janna into the show as a regular character, they can shove in jackie

that last part makes it seem like you're the butthurt here

Starfags from tumblr have been working hard to shut down jackie faster than jews can shut the truth down, that's why they sperg out STOP TALKING ABOUT JACKIE every time she's brought up

Any cute requests?

except Janna is more entertaining than Jackie in every way, heck, even Ferg and Alfonso are more entertaining than Jackie

>earthquake happens
>it's played for laughs at first
>Janna doesn't take it seriously, just commenting "Cool" while Sabrina, Brittany, and the principal are all losing their minds
>Oskar is in the parking lot, his car bouncing up and down along to the beat of his latest musical "hit"
>everyone is evacuating except for Janna, who keeps throwing test exams down the cracks that are appearing in the ground
>Jackie tells her it's not funny anymore, to take her hand, get on her board, and get out of the building
>Janna says there's no point as the ceiling collapses
>Jackie pushes her out of the way
>as the dust clears, Janna's on her ass, looking at the rubble
>all we see is Jackie's cracked seashell at her feet
>several seconds of silence as Janna processes what happened
>"... This... isn't funny anymore..."

An obnoxious gypse is not better than jackie and that last part just shows you're baiting

there've been hardly any filler this season.

>all the ocean references actually lead to her drowning suicide
>youtube.com/watch?v=gOU_zWdhAoE
water has no memory

Dog Jackie napping

silly paranoid jackiefag, no one's trying to shut down jackie

That's why starfags who also came from tumblr sperg out that jackies gone so we should stop talking about her. I know they came from tumblr because they act like tumblr.

what do you mean by better?

What does janna honestly provide that isn't memes and overall being obnoxious. Marco hates her, so why would he have any reason to invite her.

There's no way any of the characters we actually care about are going to die. The only character that has truly died is Lekmet, the goat leader devoid of all personality. The closest thing to a real death is Glossaryck who came back to life (albeit, braindead but they'll fix that)

no one's trying to stop you from discussing Jackie, I'm just telling you that shr will probably never have a major appearance on the show ever again due to her lack of plot relevance and entertainment value

Season 3 has been an absolute clusterfuck, they have no sense of an arch like season 2 did

Star died twice, though. Sure, she came back, but there was a solid ten seconds where Star legitimately killed herself because she thought it was the only way to beat Toffee. As far as I'm concerned, Nefcy can get away with almost anything on her show.

>lack of plot relevance
She can stand up on her own with marco, she has her own hobbies and could do stuff as a reoccuring character like janna is

>and entertainment value
That's like, your opinion man

If by starfags you mean that one autist who was sperging out recently, don't pay him any mind.

What does Jackie even provide? Her "chill" and understanding nature? entertaining as fuck that's sure to grab my attention

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA