So, how was it sucking Trump's dick? How did it fucking taste? Was it good? Did he make you feel like an "Alpha Male"...

So, how was it sucking Trump's dick? How did it fucking taste? Was it good? Did he make you feel like an "Alpha Male"? I hate you so fucking much right now. And there’s nothing you can possibly do to calm me down. Nothing I’ll do will ever matter, because I’m a dumb liberal, a dumb milennial, a Degenerate Beta Mangina Cuck, a stupid Nigger, and a Filthy Autist. I am nothing more than another stupid American, and the fact that Trump won proves that. The fact that he’s won proves how fucking stupid we are.

You've all single handedly ruined both America and the Internet, and I hope you all get drafted to go die in the next oil war. I bet you stupid motherfuckers thought Hillary was thirsty for Oil, but she was clearly planning to find a way to do it without war. But you people had to fucking shill this fucker.

You had to give the rest of the world fuel to spew their fucking hate at America. You aren't making America great again. You're making America a joke again.

Drink Bleach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels good man

umad?

You could say that.

kek

Delicious

Nice Facebook post, you fucking bitter faggot

Try not to scream as the bullet enters your brain pan.

Fag

EAT SHIT FAGGOT

Hahahaahhahaahhahahajaajajjajajahahahajhaahhaahahahahahah

How do Hillary's dying farts taste faggot?

You lost

Kill yourself

Crashing this election
Crashing this country
Crashing this WORLD

...with no survivors.

ahahahahahahahaha

BIX NOOD MUFUGGA

Dunno, hows the taste of defeat?

This kinda stuff brings a certain twitter post to mind...

>Tastes
>great

Get in the gas chamber.

calm down and have a beer my lefty friend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

god you are so mad I LOVE THIS!!

Can't even be angry.

I let you down, OP................

I-I'm sor---

HAHAHA, I COULDN'T EVEN FINISH THAT

GET FUCKED NERD

FUCK OFF LEFTIE!

bwahahaah

>spent every day posting madam president threads for the past 3 months
>no madam president

Lol butthurt ass faggor

America has been a joke for the last 15 years buddy.

Feels good faggot

Maybe America will finally experience a war on its own soil so that all these fat faggots that have it too good will learn why politics isn't some stupid football match.

you're right, we should have elected the menopausal demon who sells state secrets to sandniggers and lets our ambassadors die to hide her crimes

>bwut muh fweeeeeeelings

>implying that Trump is as far as we will go

nigga, were just getting started

Fuck the niggers
Wtf is a 100 years?
-indian

I'm not the one with Trump's dick in my mouth, but you sure are the one with his dick in your ass. we're going to MAGA, you little sniveling bitch, and we're going to drag you along kicking and screaming.

Maybe you should kill yourself then.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You see, you tragic faggot. If I don't want to use the desired pronoun "HIR" for someone, you want to punish me for that. You think it's an enormous offense, a torture. You feel it's like death, you are being killed by it.

Well, fuck off, faggot. You're a child. Learn to actually do shit that matters instead of crying in a corner because of your feels. Feel less, DO more.

cry more, babydick

Screencapped. Stay salty my friend.

No you aren't and I'm not sniveling, I'm fucking steaming.

That's fucking delicious mate. Thanks for posting.

Tastes like winning.

What for? I want to see how this ends. If it works out, great, but if it goes wrong, then the only way Trumptards will learn is if they're directly affected by tragedy. And I hope it happens.

I can assure you that my dick is reasonably sized. Can't say the same about your orange daddy, however.

Oh, sorry, I'm tired didn't read that right. Yeah, I wanna see em suffer too.

>drink bleach

Why would I do that, when your tears taste so good and are in seemingly endless supply?

HHAHAHAHAH Do you remember this shit boys. Expect more of this salt. Remember all the liberals crying on here saying that "You have ruined Britain" after brexit?

THE SALT MUST FLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Assblasted

>tl;dr

;_; you guys are xenophobic, islamophobic, homophobic, tryptophobic, kleptophobic, anthropomorphic literally hitler scum I can't even believe right now it's 2016 and I'm shaking with tears

You wouldn't stop being a nigger just because Shillary won.

my first post in months, I only came on Sup Forums to see what people were saying about the election and now ill leave for another extended period to enjoy president Trumps spoils while you waste away beating off to Christy Mack cumshot compliations and having your mind and body corrupted by jew media gmo indoctrination, stay angry friend.

Have fun paying for that wall.

Or dying in the Drug Wars.

>Nothing I’ll do will ever matter, becauseI’m a dumb liberal, a dumb milennial, a Degenerate Beta Mangina Cuck, a stupid Nigger, and a Filthy Autist

Yep. And I didn't even vote because I'm a Right Wing Lolbertarian, but you leftists are a cancer. You have nothing of substance to say. Nothing comes out of your mouths that's not subject to either subjectivism, moral relativism, economic determinism, nihilism, or collectivism. The Left is philosophically depraved by nature. Also, stop calling yourself a "liberal", that's our word.

>there’s nothing you can possibly do to calm me down

No one cares, faggot. Your self-absorption is amazing.

a pasta is born

*tears*

>jew media gmo indoctrination
Do you even see how fucking retarded that sounds?

CONSIDER THE ROPE, CTR.

KYS

You're welcome to Join the winning Team, it's not too late. We got the Senate, we got the White House, and you got Legal Weed.

End of the Day we all can be happy and America is going to be Great!

Cry me a river.

umad kiddo

I hope your kind are dragged out into the streets and shot.

It's time for suicide OP. Drano only cost $5.67 at Target.

I hope you're trolling because the dumb shit you're saying makes it painfully obvious that you know nothing about what's going on in the world today. The first indicator was the stupid "oil war" meme. If you knew the first goddamn thing about the conflict, you'd know that Hillary is planning to continue Obama's plan of destabilizing the Middle East to install pro-US regimes. It has nothing to do with oil, it's a calculated effort to contain and collapse Putin's government. Hillary absolutely would be willing to go to war to accomplish that goal, as evident by the numerous wars America has engaged during her terms as both Senator and Secretary of State, voting for the war in Iraq and taking a personal interest in the Arab Spring, notably the downfall of Libya.

Drug wars? Hillary doesn't even want pot to be legal you stupid fuck. You're an idiot that doesn't know shit, so you're mad about nothing. Get your shit together and think straight, dude. Who has passed more executive orders than any other president in recent history? Obama. Indefinite detention, re-authorization of the patriot act, drone strike assassinations- these are all Obama's achievements. What does Hillary want to do? Everything Obama did. You are talking out of your ass, and people like you have destroyed the democratic party. The Alt-right you see on Sup Forums today has more libertarian and democratic principles than all of your coveted politicians, and that is a demonstrable fact.

All that shilling for nothing CTR, you know the only thing that awaits you is the rope. So do us and yourself a favor.

Here come the waterworks.

dont worry lil buddy
you can j/o in the corner
and clean up

I could say the same for you,

How's it feel to be a loser?

Stay mad faggot

I embrace your hate. Give me more of it.

And afterwards, you can enjoy a Trump Steak - best steaks in the world.

Get raped, nerd virgin

You know what, I'm waisting my time. You are terrible human beings and I hope you die horrible deaths,

/thread

SJW genocide when?

>and I hope you all get drafted to go die in the next oil war.

But they didn't vote for Hitlery Cunton

You drink bleach you traitorous fucking burger.

shit, is he ok?

They voted for trump, who wants to invade Syria for Oil, just like Bush, and those who came before did Iraq.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I

>I hate you so fucking much right now. And there’s nothing you can possibly do to calm me down

Why would we want to? sperg out as much as you like, We've been waiting for this moment for a year and a half

na, your only a victim

Press F

Whats the matter? I thought you CTR shills said Hillary would win in a landslide? WHATS WRONG? DID SOMEBODY STICK SOME COLD HARD REALITY INTO YOUR PLANS?

Your tears taste great OP. Fuck you.

t. Cuck

Why don't you kill yourself then? For real, kill yourself.

lol

Your anger is so pointless man. You're getting way too bent out of shape. Have a beer or something, but geez dude. Lighten up.

XDDDDD u mad? (:

>who wants to invade Syria for Oil, just like Bush, and those who came before did Iraq

I think your a bit upset and got mixed up, Hillary wants to invade Syria, Trump wants to destroy ISIS, and Bush didn't even take the oil.

As a non-american i dont really care that much but america was ruined when the last 2 candidates were chosen.

We fill pools and swim in the tears of liberals.

Put on you floaties bitch, its gonna be a deep one

This entire website makes me want to commit a Mass Shooting, but since I'm not stooping as low as 98% of the people here, I'm just gonna angrily post.

Hey, another butthurt retard. Leave to Canada like all the other so called 'Americans' who don't give a shit about their own country.

You're nothing but a disgrace OP

You're going to give me atherosclerosis with all that salt.