The world of cardboard speech is considered the pinnacle of demonstrating Superman's power

>the world of cardboard speech is considered the pinnacle of demonstrating Superman's power
>he gets his ass kicked instantly by Darkseid 20 seconds later
what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDVK2Id2uAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish threads starting with "What did they mean by this?" were banned on sight

darkseid learned ultra instinct

>post yfw Hogan reveals the reason why he's been jobbing all arc is because he's been afraid to break somebody. But those Namekians can take it...right, Big Green?

I always found that weird too. People cite it as this big oh shit, that's how you know you're fucked moment, but then Superman just gets his shit pushed in. It's more the equivalent of talk shit, get hit than anything else.

They mean this is the Batman show and nobody can't upshadow Batman. Even the last shot is Batman's logo. Timm never liked Superman anyway

Dragonball has a million SS transformations. Why is Ultra instinct suddenly so meme worthy?

Because it's the new toy. Also the theme song

Because it's the ultimate manifestation of plot armor. Whoever weilds UI can't be hit by anything

Because Superfags are cancer.

>Big Green
Hero 108 crossover when
That show was fun

They'll be hit by something. That person just has to have the right plot weapon.
Surely you don't think DBZ will STOP escalating?

It's just regular Goku with a blue aura, even lazier than magenta or blue hair

Also the baller song youtube.com/watch?v=JDVK2Id2uAc

this.

but Lex saved the day in the end

Because even if he lost its still a good speech and shows how Supes lives

Luthor is evil bald Batman

Let's be honest, Super Saiyan has always been a lazy design. That's...Sort of the point. It's underwhelming. Barely anything changes. Prior to GT the only form that kind changed how he looked was SSJ3, a form that was barely sustainable. (not counting Great Ape form that is)

Maybe the r9k bot should just be applied to every board

>get shit-stomped by Superman four times
>at the end of the last time pull out a super technique never mentioned before or after
>one-shot Superman with it
where did he get that?

It's beginning to sound like HE'S the main character.

Batman is the DCAU's main character
Timm wanted to end it with the infamous episode of Terry realizing he's Batman's kinda son because the world will always needs a Batman, he was the best. Then the show was renewed for another season

I always thought that part was a little odd. I like the speech and the fact we see him punch a bad guy across the city for once, but it doesn’t help that we see him lose literally seconds after making it.

Lex gave Darkseid the fucking anti-life equation. In case you weren't aware, that's a BIG problem.

They should be. It is 100% indicative of a shitpost.

Or wordfiltered to "hello I am a brainlet"

>I wish threads starting with "What did they mean by this?" were banned on sight
What did he mean by this?

Well, it wouldn't be a secret tenchique if you go around telling everybody about it, now would it?

Because of how stupid it is. The animation goes into slow mo and Goku starts dodging everything as if it's the coolest thing ever. Also its acquisition makes absolutely no goddamn sense, even for Dragon Ball.

The point was to demonstrate that Darkseid is a serious threat to Superman, despite all of Supes' power.

Superman's a bigger jobber than Wolverine, that's what.

They meant that Darkseid doesn't give a fuck about his gay little speech, he's still gonna bitchslap him.

>>the world of cardboard speech is considered the pinnacle of demonstrating Superman's power
At least at backfired spetacularly.

And yet they had Batgod dodge Darkseid's Omega Beams to show how badass he was. Look we all have favorites. Mine is Flash, Timm and Dini's is Batman. Batman was the main character and BTFO of everyone and everything. They didn't like Supes so they didn't give him any cool moments.

No, the point was that Toriyama didn't have to color the hair in.

>Oh shit he isn't holding back anymore,this means every puch of him is gonna send me flying across the city.Time to use some hacks.
Darkseid knew Superman wouldn't be so easily dfeated by combat,so he needed other way to win.

We already knew that from every previous time they met, especially back in Superman: TAS where he broke Supes' mind and made him his bitch.