Weird Sup Forums toys thread

>that time harvey carried around a giant dime instead of a silver dollar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkz_ccWOm5g
thefwoosh.com/index.php/2013/11/first-look-masters-of-the-universe-classics-standor/
youtube.com/watch?v=WlEpWXl0Xnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fuck running

>That time Batman decided he needed a giant laser saw disc mounted on a suit of exo-armor
>That time Batman needed a ridiculously big mechanical claw with mounted rocket launchers for fighting the Penguin.
>That time Riddler got cocky and made fun of Batman so Batman grabbed his totally-not-a-rocket-launcher-see-it-launches-tiny-robot-Robins and shot Riddler in his fucking face.

Lore aside, that's a pretty rad toy

[INSERT FRANK PENIS CANNON HERE]

Is that really a giant dime though? It looks like it's 1 to 1 scale.

He's got the Flashmobile, whats so preposterous about this?

...user. I think you might be retarded.

>That's a big dime!
>For you.

Compared to him its giant, but if you really want to examine the lore, then the dime is proof that the toybiz dc superhero lines are 1:1 scale represntations of themselves, and are actually just toys fighting in a childs bedroom. That means such classics like punching face luthor is really just a childs play thing.

Nth post best post

>Can fly, is impervious to most things, superhuman strength and speed
>Nah screw that, lemme ride in this worthless contraption.

Super Smash DC when?

>You can't see me!
>You know, because I'm a ninja hiding in the shadows

Is this what fat Kryptonians rode in the Walmarts of Krypton?

You mean Injustice?

Who would win?

>>That time Batman needed a ridiculously big mechanical claw with mounted rocket launchers for fighting the Penguin.
I had that one.

>Monkey's paw, I wish that they'd stop adding wacky toyetic accessories to action figures and just stick to what they had in the movies

>implying that wasnt awesome
I got that a flea market years ago

I find it kinda funny that the company that would go buy Marvel once produced DC toys.

Whats even weirder is that kenner had the license before them for years, then 89-91 toybiz had it and resued alot of kenner molds, but by 92 kenner got the license again and had it for the rest of the decade. I still dont know why toybiz got the license for it in the first place.

Still my favorite Batman toy

not a toy but

Being fast isnt everything user. Sometimes Flash just wants to drive a motorcycle.

>lend speed to the motorcycle
>super fast reaction time and amazing handling

>Run out of fuel in seconds

Seems innocuous doesn't it?

It has a removable bra hehe

>Vac Metal Spider Tits
Thanks, Japan

Someone post the Flash van from the Justice League cartoon

That’s what Red Death did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkz_ccWOm5g

I would buy that shit right away, having a collection of toriyama weird vehicles would be awesome

Must be hard working two jobs.

>Teasing a possible Brave and the Bold team up with the Rape Mobile

I'm sad it never came to pass

It's not a RapeMobile. It's a Consensual Sex Machine.
If Flash wanted to rape you, he wouldn't need a van to do it. He'd just rape you whenever and however he wants and there's nothing you could do to stop him.

The difference is that for non-rape sex typically needs a bed and that's where the FlashMobile comes in.

>that time riddler got a power ring

This fucking toy was probably my favorite as a kid.

>Massive Georgia flea market, back when everyone had everything at those places
>Mom lets me dig through the $1 bin to get any toy I wanted
>Find pic related without the visor
>The gun was separate, but the lady was going to charge us an additional dollar
>Mom didn't have any more spare change, so I ended up just getting the Batman by himself
>Had no clue what the fuck it was from
>Made up this elaborate backstory that TJ, a criminal mastermind, kidnapped batman and turned him evil by adding cybornetic enhancements
>Also had the Nightwing from BtAS with a glider and giant magnifying glass
>Acted out scenes where Cyborg Batman turned on Dick Grayson and defeated him
>Usually involved a tissue as Batman's cape getting torn off in the scuffle to reveal his robotic parts

Shit was cash

>that final battle between batman and bane using heavy machine guns attached on his arms

Why did they let Flash eat the candy bar?

You still have that?
how good it is for a bootleg?

also nice made up story, surprisingly not edgy.

Forgot to mention the TJ bit came from the tacky "Total Justice" symbol on his right shoulder, but I always thought that was the brand maker or something.

I know a vibrator when I see one

Damn straight. His robot/tech designs are always among his best and most creative.

>implying he doesn't flintstone that shit

Fuck off fag

>Do you still have that?
My youngest brother might in his toybox, but I haven't visited in so long. It's a fairly shitty toy with a whooping 5 points of articulation, but the paint job was okay.

>also nice made up story, surprisingly not edgy.
All the edgy stuff happened when I played with Spider-Man figures and used Silly Putty for a symbiote.

It'd look better with batwings on the side. That way you know Bruce approves of the vibrator.

>All the edgy stuff happened when I played with Spider-Man figures and used Silly Putty for a symbiote.

Mind telling us?

>making elabrote backstory's for your toys
I loved doing that for all my toys.
I remember how exciting was when my mom bought me a new figure because it feeled like introducing a new character to my shitty toy lore

>who needs the force when you can just mow a lawn?

Pretty sure every child that wasn't fucking retarded thought this.

I remember when the first BTAS batman came out. Plain grey, just like the show, with basically nothing else.

Then all the wacky colors and gimmicks came along'.

Remember that time that Stan Lee was one of the New Gods? Peppridge Farm remembers.

thefwoosh.com/index.php/2013/11/first-look-masters-of-the-universe-classics-standor/

>shilling

:)

>Flash rolls around in a shaggin wagon
This is why I love the cartoons.

Kek
(((Flash)))

>Spider-Man would find the egg pod (silly putty) after defeating the Red Power Ranger (with the spring loaded head that transforms from unmasked to masked)
>The pod would open up and the symbiote would take over Spidey

From there it was the god damn Wild West. I'd have other toys covered in silly putty after trying to stop Spider-Man from attacking everyone, Spider-Man would break free and start punching it to death, and the Total Justice Batman would be involved in some way. Usually watching from a distance or helping tear the symbiote off.

My nigga. Toy Story had nothing on a bunch of lose figures in my room.

I can't remember if i did, but all the broken crappy toys in my old toy box must imply i had a bloody war at one point.
What good stories you remember making with the toys?

Yeah, inventing a crappy story about how ,my toys lose an arm made me less sad when i broke one of them.
I broke the head of pic related so I invented a backstory of how spiderman had a final fight with grene goblin

he lost for sure if you broke the head.
considering most of them lost limbs, i can say i made all fights bad copies of DBZ.
cause i kept throwing and smashing the figures together until one survived.

>social justice activism in 2011
Jesus, i didnt think that cancer spread to people outside a college campus till atleast 2012

What would cia's toy have?

Protective Mask Removal Body Armor

Plane crash surviving suit

When I was in school in a small ass town in the 90s, we had a republican governor show up for a photo op. This school had maybe 15 black kids across all grades K-12, at least half of them mixed.

I was in the computer lab when she came in for a photo, so I got to meet her, and watch them switch the class seating around for the day. The final version of the photo that came out made it look like she was visiting an inner city school, because it was just her and 2 or 3 black kids.

"Look how great we are for helping out the negroes!" has been a thing since the Emancipation Proclamation.

>TJ, a criminal mastermind

I love it.

God, the glasses though.

True, but its gotten worse and more pathetic like since this decade. I wont admit their was still some pandering and vritue signaling in the 90s

>True, but its gotten worse and more pathetic like since this decade

I would argue that it has been this way for decades and we just hadn't had a large subset of the population dedicated either as a profession or a hobby to digging through other people's social media to show off all the stupidity.

The womans march, tumblr, and feminist frequancy are all proof that its gotten worse in the past decade. When a would be presidents whole campaign is about being against “evil men”, then its time to go back

Remember that part in Batman Returns where Batman shot a shoulder-mounted minigun in the jungle?

White guilt was always a thing user

This was real, by the way.

>TFW fucking your GF while talking about how the ammount of particles inna dead person is the same in a live one and how you were destined to fuck her because the timestream said so
Also, how would rorschach feel about them making superhero condoms?

youtube.com/watch?v=WlEpWXl0Xnw

That's a transformer, right? Like he transforms into a gun and someone just left him halfway?

>this product is most welcome among kids
>specially for little hands
Its a fucking gun

Yes. But the placement of the gun part is... unfortunate.

GUN MORPHING!

For the longest time I thought this was a bootleg.

Why does britain love such ugly mascots

Press down on his dick hard enough to make batman projectile vomit.

>To the Daredevil-Cycle!
>Uh, Matt

I'll have you know postman pat is a handsome, strapping young gentleman.

>Marketers stuck Dr. Manhattan on condoms. Reminds me of Mother. Don’t like it.

Ever wondered what dr claw looked like?

would be Flash faster on a bicycle?

>specially for little hands

Daredevil, please don't drive

I seriously asked for this for christmas. I dont even like inspector gadget that much but thats hilarious

A bicycle would make more sense.

i had that safari one!! It was cash