Tonight.
UNLESS you reply to this post.

This thread

The Queen

Tuck off

>hating on Carrie

Hopefully every retard who forces this unfunny shit

I hope the next thing he kills is this stupid reddit-tier meme

She literally called the gold bikini sexist and made daisy ridley promise not to wear something like that because of sex negative feminism. Fuck her

He learned about us knowing about his habits, so he had to change his tactics. Now he's feeding off of the emotional turmoil from Hollywood's sexual assault allegations.

After Star Wars didn't she come out like 20 years later saying she hated how degrading it was playing leia.

And then she came back for the new films anyway cause fuck her values right?

You’re going to call me Tumblr for this but I see her point. It did portray Leia- a battle hardened veteran- in a submissive sexual role.

Imagine if in the next movie, Kylo Ren- the main white guy- has a whole scene dedicated to him running around in his underwear with his dick in a chasity cuck cage? Wouldn’t you think thats fucked up?

>a battle hardened veteran- in a submissive sexual role.
I dont care, it was literally among my first faps. To hell with sex negative feminism
>Imagine if in the next movie, Kylo Ren- the main white guy- has a whole scene dedicated to him running around in his underwear with his dick in a chasity cuck cage? Wouldn’t you think thats fucked up?
As long as girls cant use the excuse that men arent sexualized either. Plus the new star wars looks boring as shit and if they got more memorable stuff and experimental it probably wouldnt be the inevitable snore fest TLJ will be

This Christmas!
>[Unfitting Festive Music Plays]
Santa Claus is coming to town.
In a body bag

KYS

>It did portray Leia- a battle hardened veteran- in a submissive sexual role.
Forced by her captor. When dudes get enslaved they're gladiators or servants, when chicks get enslaved they become sex slaves.
It says more about Jabba than about Leia. What should she have commited sudoku to preserve her belly button diignity?
>Imagine if in the next movie, Kylo Ren- the main white guy- has a whole scene dedicated to him running around in his underwear with his dick in a chasity cuck cage?
Oh come on, Kylo Ren doesn't come close to achieving the dignity Leia had, he's a whiny loser as is.

Wasn't she a notorious slut though?

You’re a sick man, Lee

The madman

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHE DIDN'T LIKE THIS ONE SCENE SHE DESERVED TO DIE

I love this reaction.

Hopefully me.

She was. Supposedly she fucked horny nerds in booths at cons in the 90s
She willingly got in the costume and even took beach pics in it. She has no where to stand on a pedastool for prudish SWERF feminism

Fox

>believing complete losers that went to cons in the 90s
She probably slept around but I'm sure she had more dignity than that. I would never believe that generic ass "slept with nerds that went to cons" bullshit, that has never ever happened.

>no one got the ERB reference

He's responsible for Zack Snyder's daughter.

The only time it's ever acceptable to use the "Stan Lee is a lich" meme is when an author or artist of comic books dies. Anyone who uses it at any other time is a subhuman Sup Forumstard who needs to be reported as soon as possible. By the way, OP is a ban evading, phoneposting faggot.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/97294101
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97294139&altc=1

Fuck off faggot, announcing a report is a bannable offense

People have been twisting this quote into meaning that
>‘I certainly have, along the way, slept with a nerd. But I don’t think I ever got anything out of it except the sex. It was probably good. Nerds will surprise you. They’re way more enthusiastic. More bang with your buck,’ she told the New York Daily News.
which really isn't what she says. I meant more among Hollywood people, since she was notoriously not shy on partying.

That user technically did not announce a report, he suggested it.

Dubs says He kills my virginity.

>subhuman Sup Forumstard who needs to be reported as soon as possible. By the way, OP is a ban evading, phoneposting faggot.

AHH