Congratulations, Trump supporters

Congratulations, Trump supporters.

You surprised me. I think you surprised a lot of people tonight. You earned the right to gloat, of course. I would've gloated as well if the election had turned out the way I expected. Consider us all humbled tonight.

I hope this election demonstrated to you that all your paranoid ideas about the rigging of our western democratic elections were false. There was no conspiracy controlling any elections. No Soros machines. No ZOG, no Illuminati, no globalist NWO Moloch-worshipping reptoids. Maybe that's me being optimistic, you'll most likely not change your conspiratorial worldview. Anyway. It'll be interesting to see the next 4 years unfold. I think this truly disproves Francis Fukuyama's idea that history has come to an end. It's still alive and kicking. Congrats.

Hegel was the one behind the end of history you idiot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Congrats to you.

Not for any achievement, just for living in the "Trump wins" timeline

thanks, enjoy your refugees

The election was rigged. IN OUR FAVOUR.

If Clinton won, the conspiracy theories would've gotten too intense and Soros/Rothschild would have been *actual* targets for assassination.

It's better to sweep it under the rug by "letting" the popular candidate win.

How do you explain the disappearance of people?

Let's start with Madeleine McCann. Why is she here with James Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong?

>I would've gloated as well if the election had turned out the way I expected.
what the fuck are you talking about you're a loser. you have no right to talk about winning, you lost faggot.

This is Euna Lee and Laura Ling "rescued" by none other than Bill Clinton from North Korea.

What are they doing at comet ping pong? When and where were these women last seen?

Implying killary still isn't a pedo fucker

wtf germany

eat shit, you cunt

Is America great again yet?

>No Soros machines. No ZOG, no Illuminati, no globalist NWO Moloch-worshipping reptoids.
Yeah, because the media, pollsters, celebrities, DNC and corporations have been nothing but impartial during this entire election.
Fuck off, Nazi. Go watch your sister getting gangbanged at your local swimming pool.

wtf i hate germany now

The Soros voting machines were mostly deployed in battleground states. Trump's ability to pierce the blue firewall in states w/o Soros voting machines is what won it.

9/1 was shown in the movie back to the future, it is 9/11 again today and biff is donald trump and also gets shown in back to the future. im tired i sleep now

I wonder how is reddit now?

>demonstrated to you that all your paranoid ideas about the rigging of our western democratic elections were false
It was rigged, it wasn't we would of won by even more

And we're going to keep on winning until we're sick of it and then we will win some more

tanned german

Perhaps you're right, but we did stop that from dystopian idea from happening.

why do you care? you should be more concerned with rapefugees