Fucking why?

Fucking why?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why what exactly? What am I looking at?

The Baddie for the Black Panther movie is a literal copycat in a pimped out hide.

Isn't it obvious, you collosal soyboy?

They should have used Man Ape

wow
Jeez why the fuck did they do that?!

You fucking blind, the CLOUDS! Just fukkin look at them!
Those are DC clouds! MY GOD!

Fucking retards!

I'm getting tired of this "the villain is just a hero recolor" bullshit

They are

Why? the same reason why Baby Groot existed...

Because it's part of the formula.

I think everybody has at this point, but shit we're going to watch it anyway

Man Ape is gonna be in there as a brief obstacle, but not a main villain. They're probably saving him to be the main villain in the inevitable sequel.

Toys?

Oh, I thought it was more costume bitching.
This isn't really news though, we've known that for months, but yeah it's an annoying habit Marvel has.

Get some fresh air.

Exactly. Why do you think that Black Panther is getting a different costume in this movie?

Why didnt they use that white wolf guy if they were just going to use a pallet swap for the bad guy?

What an ugly ass costume. :x

Killmonger doesn't really have a good "costume" in the comics. He just doesn't wear a shirt.

>animal themed superhero has animal themed villains
holy shit really

Even then it’s still stupid because of kids already have the Black Panther toy, why would they want a shitty color swap(of you can even call it that)? Killmomger has a suit from the comics they can easily work with.

because the origin story needs an evil version of the hero

SPOILER ALERT they're going to fight over an infinity stone and the mentor character is probably going to die

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account

Normies would think he's an Ironman variant. Lol

it's easier to mass-produce hero and villain toys with the same suit but small differences...

lol planet of the apes

Makes sense

Can we give him a gorilla themed vibranium suit? Or is that too similar to Killmonger here?

In my defense I'm going for Klaw, I'll probably just tune out whenever K-Money starts off about whatever.

GotG didn't have the evil version of the hero, Homecoming is debatable. So clearly it's not an executive mandate.

The mentor dying really doesn't happen that much in those origin movies, at least not since phase 2.

I hope so. In this movie he's just sort of wearing tribal ceremonial gear it looks like, but hopefully in a sequel we'll get a full suit.

Mr T in the bottom left

>it's a Sup Forums post

I'd imagine it would be like the Iron Monger suit, lacking finesse, but focused on just pounding T'Challa into the dirt

tell me you're the same faggot ragging on Pepe in another thread.

Soyboy is a largely pathetic meme but the meme police around Sup Forums today can go fuck themselves.

i thought its the stairs in the background, in the comics there were 2 more steps my life is ruined

I smell a samefag.

His mentor died in civil war you cuck

>tfw you smell shit

I'm not that guy and I didn't imply I had issues with him using the word "soyboy".
You too, fresh air, you don't need to be behaving like some meme defense force.

>but shit we're going to watch it anyway
Speak for yourself, I'm here for the comics.

>same animal
>same costume
yeah that's retarded

>have super advanced ships capable of flight
>still use spears

Naw nigga, this guy.

nope
man ape will become black panther's ally in infinity war

pestilen/tv/ermin are Sup Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97296052&altc=1

>You too, fresh air, you don't need to be behaving like some meme defense force.
The pathetic user says with absolutely no self-awareness.

You're telling anonymous people you know nothing about to get air. I think you need some fresh air user.

read the globals sometime, man.

There's a reason every thread isn't full of these posts.

>cannot even take screenshots properly
I smell an underager.

They already made it

Damn I cant even be mad, thats a nice easter egg.

>newfag doesn't know about unique IP counter
>newfag lays down
>newfag silently cries in pillow
>newfag never gets a gf