Ive been saving this for about a month...

Ive been saving this for about a month. As soon as Trump defeats the sagging menace Im going to down the entire thing in celebration. Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laFCqCCEGTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's like a shot

enjoy your 10 minute buzz

I've been drinking all night, mate

lol that stuff is shit. All I have is some shitty cooking wine, I guess ill slam it with you.

Fireball is fucking terrible, fuck you!

Are you a college sorority girl?

You have to be 18 or older to post here

>saving some of the cheapest, shittiest whiskey widely available for a major world event celebration

Are you 18 or something?

fuck my 3rd Four Loko is almost gone

I remember when I stole out of my parents' liquor cabinet.

>Fireball
You're under 23 right? If so enjoy. Otherwise run down to the liqueur store and get some real booze.

>cinnamon flavoured whiskey

youtube.com/watch?v=laFCqCCEGTc

Come on m8 I'm retarded but even I have Cutty Sark saved up. Get some better Whiskey fireball is for faggots.

im blowing down my last gram of weed then not smoking for a while. Gonna make myself great again

I've been saving this for a while. A taste again will be glorious.

i didnt think he was going to win or i would've gotten champagne

so i'll slam the 3 miller lite's that i have left

T R U M P 2 0 1 6

Almost a fifth of Turkey 101down here

Maga

Fireball! That'll put hair on your nuts bud, good drink to be sure. Don't worry about the antifreeze they put in it. I've had many good nights with the cinnamon fury

Well fuck guys... I drank the last of my Bacardi yesterday. Arent we supposed to be in this together?

Dude that shot is mint. Polish grill brought me some from home.best vodka I think Ivehad

Matt????

Chuck?

But what's the best rum I can get?

David?

Donald?

lets do this

i wanted to drink but i get mean when im drunk so i cant.
drink for me!

forget about drinking our tequila after this, have fun with ur whisky

Spongebob?

I MDRUNK AS FUCK AND TRUMP GON WIN

>fireball

Tits or GTFO!!

Bulls hit you'll sell us tequila d you'll like it faggot

Water only for me, thanks.

drunk rn

idk if im happy or not

you're a seasoned alcoholic

I can't get past 2 without blacking

NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES

You fuckers have no class. Pic related it's what I'm drunk on.

>forget about drinking our tequila after this

Oh dear!
Whatever will our college girls use as an excuse for dancing on tables now?

Who here /Scotch/? I'm drinking this.

>bottle of shitty firewater

must feel nice being 16

>down the entire thing
>barely one shot
>spicy cinnamon water
Easy there lady

I actually have aboot a shot of fireball in my freezer

I'll finish it off with you big brother

Can you recommend me some moderate to high end whiskey?
I might just get a bottle of jack, but I feel like something a little more is in order.

I'm going to have another Black Russian when I get up tomorrow as celebration.

Honestly can't stand scotch.

/bourbon/ here

Monkey Shoulder

Yamazaki. It's Japanese and 12 years old, perfect for a 4channer.

I ahj no iodea what i am going to do with nmy work permi

i dun ran outa beer

I gonna get some beer too and celebrate our victory lads

I have this nice little thing.

i have to get up for work in 4 hours

i wish I could have some whiskey and a cig with you all

Fireball is nice, m8. good taste. just like todays polling results. congratulations ameribros, you made us all proud

Get some of this lovely stuff.

>saving a shitty airplane size botttle of the shittiest liqueur trash
You must be 18+ to post here.

>fireball

gross dude

Bacardi isn't really better, given you are probably drinking the basic gold one or worse, silver.

Look man, we get it, most of us start off with shitty tastes. Bacardi is okay for low end mixing drinks, fireball is okay for college parties as shots, but you clearly have no idea what real alcohol is yet. Like the old saying goes lurk moar faggot. Don't bring up or join discussions about alcohol until you can not only name the majority of the spirits, understand their differences, know a few cocktails, and have some familiarity with real brands (ie not meme shit teenagers buy because it's the cheapest thing at the supermarket)

If you aren't a faggot who decides to be sober, you should pick most of this up naturally some time between 23-30. The first step is getting over the party phase of drinking to get wasted, when you can sit and casually drink a glass of something without intending to get drunk off it, you'll begin to learn what this stuff actually tastes like and why what you listed so far is shit

I have some old Halo 3 mountain dew sodas in my closet I will crack one open in celebration

>a single shot of candy

Are you 15?

Ahhh Laphroaig.. the quintessential definition of a heavy, earthy scotch. Bit too much peat for my taste, but once in a while I am in the mood for it. I prefer Glenlivet, The Macallan, Johnny Walker Blue, a few others.

How is that one? I had a 10 year, which I liked, very smooth, but the fruit notes were a bit more than I cared for

Jameson is fantastic. Jack Daniels honey isn't bad since it seems like you like flavored whiskeys. Then there's always every flavor of crown royal (maple is top-tier, the new vanilla is kinda trash)

great for playing super dick head tho

Have a few shots but don't down it. Alcohol poisoning is horrible and can easily kill you. Even weakass Fireball. Have a few shots and spend the rest of your evening reading about actually nice whisky rather than slamming something and putting your life at risk.

Trump better win. I made a 8g bet on trump last night. They said that the odds are 80:20 and that I'm throwing my money away, but this morning has proved otherwise.

>all these fagits complaining about Fireball
Niggaz, that shit tastes good. The only problem is that OP has a small cuck bottle and not one of proper size. But yeah, he should have gotten some finer, more luxurious spirits for this night.

Same. I just drank a 12 pack. Most beer I have ever drank (i'm a lightweight)

underage

Evan Williams

Listen to this user.

Very good intro whiskey and is a scotch. Bottle should be affordable to, $20-35 depending on where you live

I'd have some of my D'usse if I didn't have work in 3 hours

drank about 4 shots of kraken rum mixed with ginger beer, chased by vodka and cran grape.

i am in such a good mood, holy shit.

i love you fuckers, all of you. you guys made this possible.

Also good

>tastes like Hot Tamales, sugar syrup, and mild whiskey
>good

oh. It wasn't a 750ml. Disregard my earlier post. Drink your little shitass shot then and read about nice whisky.

Overpriced here :\

>costs thirty cents per liter
?

Hittin' that Johnny Walker Red because I'm a cheap-ass college student. It's honesty not bad, but god do I envy you.

That's one of my favorites. I have a rare 1971 Macallan I picked up at auction a few years ago, and it... is... wonderful. (cost me a small fortune though).

Looks like I'll be drinking amaretto tonight.

It's expensive as fuck yes, but I'mma take a glass with my mates here soon if Trump is confirmed the absolute victor.

Tastes like cinnamon and alcohol. What's literally wrong with that?

This is all I have in my apartment other than beer

Guess im drinking it tonight

Bullshit. Nothing costs 30 cents per liter.

If you want good cheap whiskey don't get fucking Fireball like a basic bitch.

I'm drinking a Modelo because it's the only good cheap thing they've ever sent here.

Just got home from work
Looks like it's good ol' jack for me

>56 proof

ayy lmao

>cinnammon and alcohol
It's too damn sweet is the problem.

Jameson 12 year scotch is about $35 a bottle near me

Who cost effective here?

Most liquers are, that's the point of a liquer. But I like it to break of the regular hard spirits every now and then.

Got myself a bottle of the finest [spoiler]bottom shelf[/spoiler] bourbon. Already started drinking it, gonna have a shot with my younger brother when Trump wins.

I love the smokiness of it, wish it was 43% though.

I don't think it's considered a liquer. It's cinnamon flavored whiskey.

I'm all for sweet stuff my dude. I'm an Amerifat after all. But I like my whiskey to taste like whiskey. If I want sweet I'll drink some Limoncello.

Please don't , savor it. Like True Decective 2, savior it.

I'm enjoying some hipster yukon craft brews. fight me you swarthy southerners.

I don't think of Fireball as a whiskey though. Would never even think of placing a bottle of Fireball next to my whiskey bottles.

Fireball is "just another sweet spirit" to me.

>drinking antifreeze

True. That's one of the trademarks of the brand. I don't mind it, and sometimes I get in the mood for it, but it tends to clash with my cigars (minus my Dunhills), and even worse when I smoke my pipe.

celebrating with my 18yo gf, you cunts done the impossible

will forever have a deep respect for true americans

MAGA