I fucking miss him

I fucking miss him.

Spawn might appear in Injustice. don't worry, pal. :)

No need to feel so negative

Don't worry.

We all miss someone.

what went wrong?

Bendis

Oh shit. I've fallen behind on comics since this semester started. Is Flash Anti-Venom now?

Soon, starting in Venom Inc.

That cover's from next week's issue, but it's a pretty safe bet.

whats his appeal to you i dont get it

He's cool.

Shut up, Todd. No one gives a fuck about Spawn

>two characters I wanted in mvc3
>instead I get everyone but starlord and eddie
why must I suffer

I, too, miss someone... I miss Old Stark... It hurts...

>IT'S BEEN TOO LONG
>AND I WANNA GO HOME

Venom Inc Alpha comes out tomorrow

Did Flash regain his legs?

Venom Space knight is underated

old Stark would be preCrossing Stark. You posted Fusion Dance teen Tony Stark.

he'll be back soon, right?

I know, but Knauf Tony was still close enough to Pre-Crossing Tony so I just grabbed the first pic I had available.

>Tony will never be an Arthurian Nerd again
>Tony & Brian will never have a bromance where they weild Excalibur & the Swordin the Stone to fight a revamped Fin Fang Foom
It hurts...

No, even in that page you see he has prosthetics

>I WISH, THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

At first I really hated Agent-Venom. But seeing Thompson struggles against primal symbiote instincts, the bond that slowly grew between him and Venom. Fuck, their duo were like Ying&Yang... in case of Eddie it's just Yin&Yin.

I miss it.

Wait, that's Larocca on art... That's from Fraction's early issues, not the Director of SHIELD run, right? Fuck...

Depends on who the next Iron Man writer is...

I want him back

He's too good for Marlel.

planet hulk 2.0 is happening. maybe he'll show up?

What wrong with the current captain america?

Got to bring back Eddie for those 90s nostalgia bux

I actually like those designs.

>All my favorite characters get turned into adaptations of the inaccurate portrayals on the silver screen

It should be mandatory for writers at Marvel to read on what the fuck they're taking over before starting.

Pretty sure he's dead

He isn't the original

he was revived by the apocalypse twins, then he flew off into space. post secret wars, no one knows.

What is this panel from? I didn't see this in this latest issue of Venom, did it happen in ASM?

It's a preview from tomorrow's Venom Inc: Alpha issue

I've seen these pages of Andi getting KO'd, I just hadn't seen the panel in question, but it says To Be Continued in Venom Inc Alpha, are the Alpha and Omega books going to be more than a single issue?

No, that was from a different 2 page preview.
The Alpha is just a one shot connecting both ASM and Venom.

Okay, I sure as hell hope my LCS got that, I've been asking for it, but their delivery gets wonky, for example, they didn't get any of Batman Annual #2 even though Batman is on my pull list

I know how you feel man.

It's okay. Just know he'll probably be a supporting character and second fiddle to Eddie. Plus Sasuke will probably own him and become Eddie's new nemesis replacing Carnage because Costa loves his OC villain so very much.

No matter how much Sasuke makes us want to puke.

I miss Remender in general. I hated Uncanny Avengers and his Cap, but he's very good on smaller characters.

I like how they found similarities in their addictions. Flash is alcoholic, Venom is is addicted to rage.

Besides the Circle of 4 shit, Remender's Venom is excellent, probably the run I re-read most (besides The Question)

Circle of Four was fun as fuck

The Space Knight design kind of grew on me after a while, actually. It's one of those designs that kind of depends on the artist.

come on, circle of four was good.

>Not loving this stupid shit
Come on mate.

Depends on the artist for me. Some artists made it look awful while others made it look pretty good.
Still nowhere as near as good as the Agent Venom look though

>He isn't the original

So? He got the same spirit as the original Captain America.

Yes he is. Captain Hitler was the fake, created by Kubik.

I don't think it's confirmed to be Flash yet.

Oh, fuck. I hate Mania. I fully expected she'd never get used again.

But we got Black Widow and Winter Soldier! Seriously how boring.

Of course, writer has to sacrifice Mania for his shitty OC that no one will care for once he leaves Marvel.

>Symbiote holding onto Eddie and Brock
Adorable

Also Flash became Pete's best friend?

What happened with him?
Wasn't it suposed to be fixed an be "good" now?

>Worst enemy
Aaawww. He does care!

>fivesome

Did Flash ever find out that Peter is Spider-Man?

no . As seen in Venom Inc. Alpha, Flash is trying to find and save symbiote. Eddie and Venom have anger control issues. And Peter/Spidey is a douchebag, who tries to kill Venom symbiote, totally ignoring Venom:Space Knight stand-out. Only Felicia has been in some kind of character: just messing with spider and loot some museum.

HE'S BACK BOYS!

Dump where?

I haven't been following this. Is Eugene not agent Venom anymore?

>Eddie and Brock

>he's not reading Duggan's GOTG