Three Caballeros Storytime

The Three Caballeros do not get enough Love, so I shall be Storytimeing "The Three Caballeros Ride Again" and "The Magnificent Seven (Minus Four) Caballeros".

Wew, now that the Captcha actually fucking worked after the fifth or sixth time of doing it, I can finally get this shit started

I bet it sometime weirds Jose and Panchito out that their once rowdy belligerant party animal friend is now a responsible parent

Says who?

Now I love my Boy Donald, but i gotta admit he's probably being the weak link right now, with his "unique" voice and all.

And That's the end of "The Three Caballeros Ride Again" folks. After I get myself some food and drink, i shall resume this storytime with "The Magnificent Seven (Minus Four) Caballeros"

I can't believe Jose is fucking dead

Nah, I don't think that Mercury was able to oxidize much, so he should be good.

You see, this kind of shit is the reason why a thread focused around Shipping Donald with anyone but Daisy got to like 300-ish posts. Daisy a shit

as a sidenote, I like How the Jr. Woodchucks organization has an almost religious reverence for their holy knowledge. kinda reminds me of admech

So who wrote/drew these?

Rosa for Both

This is by Don Rosa

Excellent

Okay They have gotta be fucking with him here, there is no way they could have been friends with Donal for that long and not realized that Bad luck follows him like a stray dog the hand that feeds it

D.U.C.K. is on the chicken in the bottom right.
Plank on the left side of the fence.
The screws of the sign.

The last one is supposed to be

Some of Gladstone's luck must have mixed with Donald's luck to form whatever it is he is experiencing right now

Man it's a good thing the cheif's an idiot, Otherwise Senor Martinez and co. could have met a very tragic end

>one bajillion pecos (20 dollars)
kek

And that is the End Folks.

Okay now that I'm done dumping, I'm gonna rant my opinion on this because, fuck it what else is there to do in a storytime thread after the storytime is done? I really fuckin loved it, but i do have a minor gripe in that there was a bit too much Donaldwank.

Now I love Donald as much as the next guy, and if there's anyone who deserves to be wanked, it's him, for he is not only best boy, but a certified badass. However, despite that, it feels a little out of place in the Three Caballeros. These guys are supposed to be not just his firends, but his equals. That's why it's called, the Three Caballeros and not " Donald and his two sidekicks". I feel like it kind of undermined it a little bit.

It Also doesn't help that Rosa really played out out the whole "Donald does something Cool or badass by mistake or luck" bit. It kind of wastes opportunities for Jose and Panchito to show off their characters. I mean like, take for example. Instead of being lead into it because they thought that's what Donald would want, It could be Jose or Panchito insisting that they stop to help the animals out of their own convictions. It's not really that big of an issue, they're still useful, competent, and developed and it's not like they're getting fucked over anywhere nearly as badly as Ducktales-2017 Dewey, but it still feels like a wasted opportunity, especially considering that these characters are all but forgotten in Burgerland and barely get any time in the spotlight. Thoughts?

What's the matter with Dewey?

He's kind of useless dead weight whose personality since the pilot has been eroded into nothing. I mean seriously, the Mark Beaks Episode, which was supposed to be his focus episode, just turned him into a Louie-Lite for the entirety of it, and in the Toth-Ra one, he was nothing more than bad Comic relief, seriously references are not substitutes for actual jokes. I mean, the poor boy's getting shafted because the writers have no idea what to do with him.

is this a mickey reference

It’s obviously a Jojo reference.

Rosa is a guy with clear favorites. I admire him for bringing Panchito and Jose to the forefront, but these are definitely Donald stories.

I wouldn't mind them showing up un an episode of DT though. Apparently Disney Jr. Is getting a Three Canalleros cartoon.

>Google all that stuff about Percy Fawcett and Document 512 expecting it to just be something the comic made up
>It's actually real
Damn, I'm learning something.

Okay, I’m kinda lost here.
Why José and Panchitto loves so much Donald?
They was a war buddies in a wwII or something?

this thread inspired me to watch the three caballeros for the first time
and man, that didn't make a lick of sense
it was fun though

They are birds of a feather and happy amigos.

>were they a war buddies in a wwII?
No that's Mickey and Goofy. José is an easy going guy who like Donald is in debt and likes to chase the pussy while Panchito is a crazy ass mexican.

I don't think their actual origins are explained, but they were allies during WWII when Walt Disney was told by the US Government to go on a good tidings trip to South America, and made cartoons featuring the titular characters as a result

Senior Martinez is a stone cold motherfucker.