How did it all go so wrong?

how did it all go so wrong?

its not spectacular so you will cry about it

>science is the new currency
just nope

because it's made by a company with it's head currently so far up it's own ass it puts two of its logos on one poster.

I don't know why OP posted the edit.

in all honesty I'm surprised you don't see marvel logos all over the avengers costumes in the movies by now and a logo in the bottom corner like a TV network.

A superficial attempt to ape Spectacular's serialized storytelling, without knowing why it worked, as well as weak pacing and cheap animation.

Dan Slott involvement

>Dan Slott involvement

The animation is so stiff and the backgrounds feel lifeless. It's not a visually appealing show. But I do like the character designs for the most part.

Peter's kind of insufferable at times, since they try to show his intelligence by having him sperg out with verbose language. I get that he's a huge nerd, but it's cliche and people don't talk like this.

I haven't finished it so I can't comment on the story or character development yet.

>Peter's kind of insufferable at times, since they try to show his intelligence by having him sperg out with verbose language. I get that he's a huge nerd, but it's cliche and people don't talk like this.

They do go easier on this, but yeah. I cringed when he couldn't even yell out that he had a brain freeze without him trying to be clever about it.

I like the show.
It ain't Spectacular but I find it very fun and entertaining.

>somehow make a worse show than Ultimate

It really isn't, at least this far it isn't. It's actually trying to tell an interesting story and isn't just putting out gimmicks for the sake of being different, even if the execution almost never lands.

That's easily the worst spiderman cartoon ever made and the first bad spiderman cartoon I evr saw.

How the fuck you fuck a spiderman story??The character is so fucking easy to write
>Dan Slott involvement
oh...

>I haven't seen all of Ultimate

Why the fuck should I watch all of a show that made a horrendous first impression?

I did look up what happened, and while it does sound like an improvement at parts, I don't think anyone cared about it by that point. Too little, too late.

Sure, but to call this one better when you haven't seen it all is retarded

Can't the same be said for this when it's still starting out and not even finished with the first season?

they gave Black Cat short hair, made her fur lining into just poofs, and zipped her shit up all the way.

unforgivable.

we want spectacular back goddammit

I'm more offended with how they de-aged Doc Ock, personally.

But you're right, with short hair, she just looks like a 63'd Pete who dyed her hair white. Though that's the problem of the character designs looking all same-y.

They might as well just purge everything not Marvel out into a different channel and rebrand what's left into "the Marvel Channel"© (or maybe turn it into "DisneyJM" - the 'J' standing for Jedi, of course).

Not enough shirtless Peter.

SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE

That's it, that's the whole show.

it's literally animated big bang theory, but with peter parker and pals.

They spent more time on setting up the dueling hero/villain high schools that they forgot it was a Spider-Man show. Admittedly the later episodes are a bit better about this, but still.

Also the animators are so rushed they can't even use basic cell-shading.

Is it over? Renewed? 17 episodes downloaded and that's all there is?

>U-Ultimate gets better, I swear
Oh, this old meme again. Die.

First season is not done, already renewed for a second.

90s Marvel cartoons were the only good ones.

Why would it? You are basing everything out for both products against each other. Even if we only count the first 17 episodes USM still has more going for it

Ultimate Spider Man was good, fuk off