Toonami Ratings for 12/2/17

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Set for 2018.

This week we started Black Clover and reduced Super down to only premiering on Toonami. Super got a boost and nothing else changed. The shit numbers just inched up a slot

10:30 Dragon Ball Super 1029 0.47
11:00 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters 799 0.35
11:30 Black Clover 690 0.30
12:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 621 0.28
12:30a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 553 0.25
1:00a Hunter X Hunter 526 0.24
1:30a Lupin the 3rd: Part 4 533 0.27
2:00a Naruto: Shippuden 506 0.25
2:30a Outlaw Star 396 0.18
3:00a Cowboy Bebop (r) 404 0.17
3:30a Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (r) 384 0.16

Rating so bad OP ded in the middle of posting all of them.

Yo! In case you haven't heard, I'm back, and I'll be here every week to remind you guys that not only is One Piece the greatest show that Toonami has ever aired, it's also the best selling comic book of all time, WORLDWIDE!

Are we sure you're not a bot

Maybe

Nigg made me laugh until I cried. I was so happy for a shining moment.
>abandoned child
>Nigg
Legend.

>11:30 Black Clover 690 0.30
HAHAH shit clover gets shit rating and it will only drop

>11:30 Black Clover 690 0.30
hmm
Maybe something else was on, but that doesn't seem to be an encouraging number.

You must not have gotten the memo, the comedy numbers aren't getting posted anymore

When will Toonami air the show that could save it?

In its defense, it only was advertised during the marathon. The real cause for concern here is Kai. It has a boosted Super lead, and is doing as bad as it normally did which kills the rest of the night. Seems like Super is all anyone cares about. The rest of the block are just holdovers who refuse to let go

Those Black Clover ratings aren't stellar for such a fresh anime.

>Black Clover
>not MHA
>tfw 38 episodes of MHA from now could work and then Season 3 would start airing right after the S2 finale
How is Black Clover?

>How is Black Clover?
Even fans of the already shitty manga hate the anime

worse than you could ever imagine

We need so t&a on Toonami,Any suggestions?

It's garbage. Which doesn't change the fact that MHA is not and never will be available to Toonami

Meme Clover doing a Jojo's Bizarre Memeveture impression by killing the block

Run Woman Called Fujiko Mine once Lupin's done.

>Which doesn't change the fact that MHA is not and never will be available to Toonami
Eh. Whatever. We were getting simuldubs same day anyways.

>Lupin outdid IBO and HxH in the demo and almost beat Jojo despite coming on at 1:30

the absolute state of Toonami

Why the mother fuck wasnt garo vanishing line picked up? It's perfect for toonami. Has a very american vibe to the setting and the action is incredible, the first episode being one of the best tv animation showcases of the year.

Who's laughing now?

>He says while posting meme la meme

My bad.

>thinks one good night erases all those times it got blown out by Naruto

toonami made a horrible mistake to accept IBO, it is a horrible piece of garbage that is boring and goes on forever, IBO killed the original time block it aired on Japan and now it will kill Toonami

>why wasn't the shitty show literally only I care about and post in TG added to the block
Here's a better idea. Fuck off

>MHA
No.

>numbers didn't change at all
>in some spots worse than normal
I didn't expect this to cause ratings to go through the roof, but there is literally no change. What is Toonami supposed to do at this point where nothing makes the ratings go up? All but a few shows peak their first week, so this is likely the ceiling for BC

Slowly get trimmed back to just an hour of Super/Kai/some free rerun. It's obvious now once FLCL passes they are gonna start dialing it back

Face it, you can never dethrone the king.

He will SAVE US!

They are probably going to do that before then. I severely doubt FLCL is going to make a damn difference either.

Wait, how long have they been showing Hunter x Hunter?

few years?

Neither do I. But they paid for it and probably want the Toonami packaging to air around it at least

DECEMBER MOVIE WHEN!

>not MHA
Every week we go through this. Jason hinted Hulu paid for some sort of dibs

Cat tats soon

Rurouni Kenshin rerun when?

My body is ready.

>What is Toonami supposed to do at this point where nothing makes the ratings go up?
Seeing as it shouldn't have come back in the first place, it should probably give up

Not sure who has the rights to it now, but it doesn't have and HD remaster so never

Probably never because the creator got into some hot water.

While battle royales are the shit now, dunno.

>Here I am, coming up with a great plan to win the JUNI TAISEN
>Oh? I see X, a very weak warrior. I will surely kill them easily.
>wait nvm they killed me

I think the lesson to be learned here is that toonami needs to put on more shows with waifus

They bad too, I take it.

Exactly. No waifus = no ratings

Nu-Toonami used to be so much more comfy back when they were airing Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins

We should've gotten Fairy Tail instead of Black Clover.

>used to be so much more comfy back when they were airing Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins
So literally the first month after it came back before the novelty wore off and the reality of them being obsolete hasn't kicked in? Wow who would have thought

So is it cool to go back to "Toonami is dying."?

Yep, keep in mind you will still have retards saying shit about muh damorco said 2019

So when are you fags gonna finally be able to let this piece of shit go? It's been over 5 years now, that's a lot longer than most expected this to last

what else am I going to do on a saturday night, go out and socialize? fuck that

Highschool DxD

>trade one heap of garbage for another heap of garbage that's even longer
No thank you.

I have no social life. I have literally built my weekly schedule around binging on anime on the weekends, and Toonami + Toonami pre streams are a big part of that.

I know what can save Toonami.

1. get those Dragonball Super dubs out faster and try not to be several arcs behind Japan and Crunchyroll.
2. see pictured.
3. dragonball and dragonball z movies.

>see pictured
So we should air Another, Kill me Baby and Madoka to save the block? Good idea

>won't show satsuki pussy
>Is fine with naked shitskin cat

Too much soy makes you a nigger lover

There's a big difference between vaguely outlined vulva and implied nipples, user.

Reminder that nothing and no one can save us, BC doesn't get any better, FLCL will fail despite being nostalgia bait and once Kai ends, dragonfags'll tune out half an hour earlier and we will see a ratings collapse like you wouldn't believe.

Vanishing Line.

I do wonder what it's like having open Saturday nights again. It's been so long

Just get a dvr and record the block so you won't have to stick around here every week.

I have a shotgun under my bed with two shells so I can get to sleep knowing there is a way out. Toonami going away wont hurt for long.

If Toonami dies.. I can probably do two things. Ween myself off of adult swim as a whole because even backround noise can have its limits of being reran and finally be able to work Saturdays for an extra buck fifty an hour

Good luck until the morning, thread

Check'd
Also, what the fuck is going on here?

its a scene from the show where mercury falls on her face and moon/jupiter get a panty shot

Same here, except for me, it's a revolver loaded with one bullet. And it's there for both Toonami and non-Toonami related reasons.

Is this more common than I thought?

CHIMERA ANTS SOON.

Maybe Toonami should diversify and start airing moe shit or more weird stuff, all they have right now are kid action shows and some old drama, nothing appeals to women and women love anime.

Maybe put some feel good anime up there like New Game or keep the kid stuff and air new super popular anime like Hero Academy.

Toonami has to realize they're competing globally now this isn't like the 90's where TV was your only source for this dubbed anime.

Hell show the Marvel Heroes anime, or just start showing shit that's subbed and see how it plays out.

I bet if they simulcast subbed they'd get a boost, it's a gamble that wouldn't cost to much money.

You forgot to mention Kai being rerunned.

Lupin's end date is when again?

Second or third week in January

Not soon enough.

>Maybe Toonami should diversify and start airing moe shit or more weird stuff
The target audience for those shows don't want to watch them in English, and have probably already seen them
>nothing appeals to women and women love anime.
Thank god Crunchyroll's free tier has all the shit they could ever want then
>Maybe put some feel good anime up there like New Game or keep the kid stuff and air new super popular anime like Hero Academy.
Every week you fags ask where MHA, and you damn well know where it is.
>Toonami has to realize they're competing globally now this isn't like the 90's where TV was your only source for this dubbed anime.
But they aren't competing globally. This entire block only airs in the US (and possibly Canada), and before you bring up Toonami Asia that's not even managed by the same people and is completely independent of US one.
>Hell show the Marvel Heroes anime, or just start showing shit that's subbed and see how it plays out.
Disney gets first dibs on any Marvel properties, since you know they've owned them for years
>I bet if they simulcast subbed they'd get a boost, it's a gamble that wouldn't cost to much money.
They'll never ever show a full half-hour series subbed. It's been stated a billion times now. Normalfags don't care

Nowhere near Nardo's end date. We're still not even halfway through the series yet.

Would burning DeMarco in effegy in front of AS HQ do the job.

Feels good.
>Shitters and casuals hate One Piece because it's not what they perceive anime to be
>Due to the lack of popularity the fanbase is fairly decent
until the Naruto/Bleach shitters migrated after their series ended

Do you know what Niggardly means?

Niggardly isn't as fun though.

Who's a worse dad, Goku or Ging?

I don't know anything about Super but Ging is the worst father according to all the dragonball media I've consumed.

About a year and a half. I think it started last summer.

Never ever. He said movies cost too much and don't pull in the ratings to justify them.

Of course dragonfags would go and try to explain Goku's shit away. Ging is pretty shit but at least he tries. He gave Gon an out and made explicitly clear Gon had an option on whether to seek him out. Ging made sure Gon couldn't even play GI until he at least knew nen which would have put him at hunter level abilities first. Plus, at least Ging had the knowledge to leave Gon with Mito and his grandma so that Gon could have the option to live his quiet life in a sleepy fishing village if he felt the Hunter's life wasn't for him. This isn't to say Ging isn't a shit dad but he's at least aware of this and takes precautions because of it. Goku just does whatever he wants, whenever he wants because it's fun or because he wants to see a good fight. This is the guy who gave a Senzu bean to Cell before sending his only son at the time to fight and just spent the following few episodes standing there smiling as Gohan got his ass kicked before Piccolo informed him of Gohan's lack of fighting spirit. The same guy who abandoned his family to go train some kid he just met at a fighting tournament. Hell, even Vegeta's a better dad than Goku so that 'he's a saiyan' excuse is crap.

Does anything at this point? I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten any proposals so far to scrap the block and replace it with Super for the first 6 shows of the block and Kai for the last 5. It'd certainly do better than what we have now.

they just gotta bring back SOUL EATER again

SeeNothing can save us now.

What happened over in nipland, user? How bad was it over there?

hey man I use those 30 minutes to do dailies in King's Raid. Now all they need to do is move it closer to Naruto so I can have my hour of fapping back because fuck 30 minutes to fap between warmup of cock and lube, doing it, cleaning up and getting back in time. have not had a snack in like 6 months because of this shit

confirmed?

>and maybe Canada
Fucking leaf here, we don't get it up here

KLK
Slayers
Wild Arms
Little Witch Academia
Boku no Pico Academy

What do you guys have up there on saturday nights?

I think that got shit clover as one last attempt to save the lineup. Starting next year they will start trimming it down

And they couldn't think of anything better that BC?