Markets

The Dollar is fucked
We are Fucked
THESE MEMES GOT OUT OF CONTROL
WE ARE SINKING WITH THIS SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bloomberg.com/markets

SOMEONE HOLD ME

Crashing this plane.
With no survivors.

Cool,

that means I can buy stuff from the US without spending twice as much

Brexit caused the ftse to go to record levels.

Trump better come out to REM...you know the song.

THE MEME MARKET IS EXPLODING

This lel. Buying all the dollars I can while they're cheap over the Trump scare.

FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY

TRUMP IS FOREIGN STICK PUT HERE TO MAKE DOLLAR WEAK SO PEOPLE CAN BUY US OFF LIKE CATTLE CONFIRMED

Anyone surprised by this is a stupid fuck that doesn't understand economics.

Investors planed based on the market assumption around a Clinton victory. Now that they see Trump winning they are simply reassessing their choices and pulling out until they calculate what the better investments are.

This happens every time a major world event turns out totally different than expected. Anyone with basic understanding of the markets could have told you this would happen, AND that it doesn't really mean anything.

The markets will become rational again in a week.

Buy low sell high you stupid fuck

If you didn't liquidate stocks yesterday in order to buy them back in a few weeks, you are a non believer and a faggot

fucking cvc dropped 11.82% RIP

We all knew this would happen doofus

so are we apprantly i still havent seen any difference apart for dickheads whining

BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT
Tell that to the UK!!!!!!!!!!!
They thought the same!
And their currency is still weaker than a one ply toilet paper wiping the fat of TRUMP!
WE ARE FUEKDDDDDDD

And this is bad how? It's great for most people on Earth.

I'm holding you metaphorically

STFU TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE PEOPLE OF EARTH BENEFIT FROM AMERICAN DOMINANCE!

How are you even on Sup Forums saying that!?

AMERICA IS THE WORLD

>Dollar is fucked

Knee-jerk reaction. Wait a few days for fuck's sake.

LOL You just fucked yourselves you stupid cucks, LOL

Sup Forums you and your fucking meme magic god dammit. I can't believe kek willed America to this.

This is normal, gas prices will also shoot up. Everything will calm down in a few weeks since they can't jew people out of the holiday spending season.

kek is the god of chaos and darkness. the alt right didn't win tonight the nihilists did.