Brit/pol/ - Brexit Plus Plus Plus edition

>LIVE ELECTION COVERAGE
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

>US election live results
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump

>What would a Donald Trump victory mean for Brexit, the UK and the pound?
express.co.uk/news/politics/729706/Donald-Trump-win-what-mean-for-Brexit-UK-pound-US-America-election-result-2016

>A Donald Trump presidency would be better for Britain
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/donald-trump-presidency-better-britain/

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>Britain's top law officer investigating claims the CPS is 'afraid to tackle honour crimes'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/britains-top-law-officer-investigating-claims-the-cps-is-afraid/

>Move on and accept Brexit, Theresa May tells embattled Remainers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/move-on-and-accept-brexit-theresa-may-tells-embattled-remainers/

>The Supreme Court is 'HIGHLY UNLIKELY' to overturn Brexit ruling, warns top lawyer
express.co.uk/news/uk/729666/supreme-court-appeal-brexit-high-court-ruling-article-50-michael-mansfield

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828255/Barmy-brilliant-Brave-woman-bets-500-000-euros-Hillary-Clinton-win-presidential-race-political-wager.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Adl7O6DWQSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime

electric blanket

What does replying only with +++ mean

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3828255/Barmy-brilliant-Brave-woman-bets-500-000-euros-Hillary-Clinton-win-presidential-race-political-wager.html

BECAUSE IT'S 2016

Am I the only one concerned for the future of America's view on Climate Change??

+++

Tunnocks tea cakes desu

+++

Prepare for lots of articles decrying democracy from liberals in the coming days.

It's all over.

Night boys, fucking amazing to share this with all you.

ahahahahahaahahahah

It's been a good night posting with you all lads, thank you very much for the company.

wewing pretty hard

damn it I wanted to use this

Lol the salt against Nate is hilarious.

Thanks Pops.

+++

JUST CALL PENNSYLVANIA ALREADY

No cause fuck the environment - jewish trick to pay "green" taxes

top-tier snack when they're fresh, stale ones taste like shit

Now i can sleep in peace.

REEEE

I don't want to go to bed in case something bad happens

No you're not - it's annoying as fuck that desire for green energy isn't commonplace.

who's the MILF with blonde hair and glasses on the BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=Adl7O6DWQSs

>4-11
What a goober

Unreal.

Brexit and President Trump in 2016. Truly the most meme influenced year in history.

+++

please accept my immigration req-k-quest

ALASKA IS TURNING RED

>Everything is our Kingdom
ftfy

+++

>I arrived at a party and I'm leaving a funeral

You've done us proud, now all we ask for is loyalty.

Katty Kay is such a waste of time. She just doesn't shut the fuck up stating the obvious. Been annoying me all night.

She's typical old school BBC privileged stock too.

So impressed with America right now. We've taken back politics.

The only way PA could even have a chance of going red is if 100 percent of the other votes are for clinton, which isn't realistically going to happen.

What the fuck are they thinking?

THERE IS NO GOD BUT KEK AND TRUMP IS HIS MESSENGER

I am too. also trump will ramp up military spending and have his finger on the nuclear button

scary shit

Can't not be here for such a huge happening eh lad. A magical night to say the least.

Last thread went from Page 1 to Page 11 in about 2 minutes

Fuck this board man

>Americucks literally shouting at a tv in a bar

My sides

Katty Kay

I like her

>Ameritards think we're going to suck their toes

We left the EU because we don't want to answer to people, don't think Nigel "Unemployed" Farage speaks for the rest of us. He's a cuck.

POST CRYING LIBS!

Who bet on this? I said in my work team meeting Trump would win and they all laughed.

Tories were supposed to lose last ellecy in a landslide. But you cant say you vote Tory or you'll be called a nazi

Brexit was going to fail. But you cant say you vote brexit or you'll be called a nazi.

Hilary was going to win. But you cant say you vote for trump or you'll be called a nazi.

Looking forward to that tasty £500 i'm gonna win..

Florida took 2 hours after it was obvious, expect PA to take a similar amount of time

same, qt eyes and accent

>Who bet on this?

Some guy on /r9k/ bet their life savings. We all felt bad for him.

HE ACTUALLY PULLED IT OFF

WHAT

What a year for the people, so happy

We're in overdrive tonight lad. I guess I'll make the next thread too just to keep it going with no issue.

Question lads:

Why does everyone argue against 'populism' as a bad thing in a democratic system? If you propose a popular policy, then you're going to get votes since that's how democracy works.

Of note is also the fact that "populism" seems to be foisted on "right-wing" policies, whereas Corbyn's promises to give everyone free money seems to be generally ignored

>because we don't want to answer to people
What does that mean you vague cunt?

Greatest ally.

HURRY THE FUCK UP FUCKING YANK CUNTS

215-244 for fucking ages still.

Have they not bothered counting the rest the useless cunts

Help. Us.

I was talking to my friends about it, said I wanted to put a tenner on Trump.

It'll never be lads. Have an extra pint with your cash and think of me.

You severely jumped the gun here lad, what you took out of my words was never in my words to begin with.

Goys the joobook has never been this good

>mfw the blatant anti-white racism on reddit/twitter/young turks

They're really showing their true colours now. If they werent all admitting they hated whites yesterday then they're all doing it today.
The hypocrisy is fucking sickening.

Exactly as it reads, genius

THE GUARDIAN CALLS PENNSYLVANIA FOR TRUMP

PA just went red

Looks like I wont be needed these anymore

You just fucking god-tier snack cucked me.

I will enact vengeance.

>fuck the environment

lol

PA confirmed for Trump. 264

Anyone sick of winning yet?

It means people voting with common sense. Liberals hate it.

You made your bed, now lie in it

popular doesn't mean "popular"

Populism is a political ideology that holds that virtuous citizens are mistreated by a small circle of elites, who can be overthrown if the people recognize the danger and work together. Populism depicts elites as trampling on the rights, values, and voice of the legitimate people.

PA FUCKING CALLED

Because the media really is full of left leaning people.

t. Media worker.

>have to be "up" in an hour for work. Helping out a man doing some laboring.
>haven't slept

Oh Jesus fuck.

I can hear the butthurt in the US vibrating through the floor

Amazed you fuckers are still going strong MAGA Bongbros!

Holy shit. That bastard's going to be fucking rolling in it.

PENNSYLVANIA CONFIRMED

IT'S OGRE

Fuck it lads I'm going to sleep I can't keep going. It has been a pleasure as always sharing this little slice of history with you all.

I don't know if you limeys know how often the Brexit was referenced going up to this election. Just having a precedent was really powerful.

Now they're calling Trump's election a super Brexit

fuck

Good riddance.

there's left wing populism too - Sanders, Corbyn, Tsipras etc

Gut gott in himmel!

This

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

THIRD WAY GET FUCKED

>Why does everyone argue against 'populism' as a bad thing in a democratic system?
Because it swings back and forward. You want somebody who is more ideologically consistent than changing opinion every time the wind changes.

PA IS FUUUUUCKIN' RED

M A G A
A
G
A

PENNSYLVANIA JUST GOT CALLED

HILLARY IS BTFO

We didn't find out Farage had been cucked out of Westminster until 9am

Chill your beans, they're counting slowly to avoid having to declare for Trump. Hoping for a state-sponsored miracle like a fire or an assassination

It takes time to forge ballots

t. cuckipedia

IT'S DONE